India (119) clinch a thrilling victory against Pakistan (113/7) by 6 runs in a low-scoring game of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

85 runs are needed from 83 balls. 9 wickets in hand.

Pakistan are in a good position.

I think Usman khan has been instructed to rotate strike and hes struggling to do that. Should have been told to play his natural game.

PK struggling real bad, but 60 off 10 should be okay.

Run rate climbing. Pressure building. Pak crumbling.

So Pakistan are going in a way that they will need to target spinners. You're not reaching 120 here without some real intent

Can he even score against spin. Usman you are making my blood boil.

You guys need to give Usman a chance. A high pressure knock out type of game and against ind - there will be nerves..

Too many dot balls from Rizwan. FGS. You are the settled bat, try to hit some.

8 overs of spin should be interesting (considering pitch is sluggish). May decide the game.

I think Shadab will be promoted up the order after next wicket goes , like Axar was..he would be expected to play a 20 balls 30 cameo.

You guys need to give Usman a chance. A high pressure knock out type of game and against ind - there will be nerves..

Yeah but his technique is awful. You either have that or you don’t.

Usman is like a deer in front of headlights. No clue. I don't think he can even hear what Rizwan is saying

I don't think Pakistan gonna chase this.
They are struggling badly.

Usman Khan you beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Pandya keeps getting hit for boundaries.

Such a shame a nothing cricketer is put on such high pedestal.

Third class batsmen. Rizwan will be under extreme pressure now. This usman khan is making me uncomfortable.

All pressure on rizwan now.

Pakistan can collapse bad . Rizwan has to bat till end
He has batted till the end in many many lost games. Him staying at the end is a non factor. Most impactless top order t20 batsman in existence.

Back