India (205/5) comprehensively defeat Australia (181/7) by 24 runs to book their spot in the Semi-Finals of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Australia just focus on NRR and hope Bangladesh pulls an upset that's all we can do now

What if Afghanistan loose? Plz update scenarios

If Afghanistan lose, it would be a tie among Aussies, BD, and Afghans.

As per Cricinfo, Aussies will go through if Afghanistan fail to win by a certain amount of runs (since Australia have already crossed 174).

For BD to make it, they have to win by around 40 runs.

Need to question India's lack of intent here. Bowling full tosses after full tosses .

Maybe broadcasters want OZ to have best chance to qualify and hence instructed India not to damage their NRR too much.

Or maybe Jay Shah has approved BBL bids for Indian players and they're auditioning for that.

Need to question India's lack of intent here. Bowling full tosses after full tosses .

Maybe broadcasters want OZ to have best chance to qualify and hence instructed India not to damage their NRR to much.

Or maybe Jay Shah has approved BBL bids for Indian players and they're auditioning for that.
My assumption is some movement in air they are seeing

India will go from a good batting surface here to that mudbed in Guyana.

That's the worst pitch in the Caribbean where 150 can be a winning total.

Respect to Rohit Sharma, Travis Head and Muhammad Rizwan for elite T20 opening batting performances today

Attachments

• 7674F515-D1CC-432B-ABCA-124651F72523.jpeg
    7674F515-D1CC-432B-ABCA-124651F72523.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 24

Maybe broadcasters want OZ to have best chance to qualify and hence instructed India not to damage their NRR too much.

Bro do you wanna get sued too like the Pakistani journalist? Be careful of what you say these days :))

AUS needs to get our otherwise if we somehow beat Afg and Aus make it to semis I don't think anyone will stop them from that. It is extremely rare Aus will lose 3 matches in a row in icc events

Excellent finish by Bumrah. Got the crucial wicket of Head and contained. Great job

Transferring these conspiracies to sports tak :faf

Lol No. Ballmis reversing and he's trying to bowl full.

Defeat by 20 runs. That's the 20 they missed scoring by the end of 10th over. Was a no contest after 16th over

@oatmeal
@big_gamer007
@JaDed

Thanks for the tags but there was never any doubt. A comfortable victory for India as expected.

There were too many runs on the board for the best bowling unit in the world to not defend.

In fact, the few lucky runs in the last couple of overs has flattered Australia. In reality, they have lost this game by 30-40 runs.

The match was over when Maxwell got out, because Head was never going to do it on his own. Too many runs vs too good a bowling unit.

This brings me back to my original point. Indian fans are whining bottlers and it is good to see that the players themselves have more nerve.

If it were down to the Indian fans, they would have surrendered after the first 10 overs and Australia would have chased this down in 17-18 overs.

You lot have no mettle and are really scared of losing in spite of having such a brilliant team.

I’m sorry to say this but Indian fans clearly don’t have the chops. Don’t give me lame excuses of having high standards. If is not about standards; it is about not having the chops.

This was a 170-180 pitch as I said before the Australian innings started, but Rohit’s sensational knock made it look like a 210-220 pitch and gave a chance for bottler fans to start panicking.

Incredible bowling by Kuldeep. His and Bumrah'a 8 overs on these pitches are extremely vital. Hardik needs to tighten up. Indias problem is Jadeja's poor form

Rare scenario where Australia depends on Bangladesh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Kudrat ka nizam can happen and we might overtake Australia😁

Issue is with the current from of afg and BD, BD needs qudrat ka nizam to beat Afghanistan and we need qudrat ka nizam to the power infinity to beat Afg by 70+ runs to kick Australia out🤣

Where is the guy that said Jaddu saves us on fielding
Am here ...the commie said on tv...lots of wind swirling made the ball dip suddenly , lots of teams have missed catches here, you'd still back a fielded of rav jads class to take it 9/10...

@oatmeal
@big_gamer007
@JaDed

Thanks for the tags but there was never any doubt. A comfortable victory for India as expected.

There were too many runs on the board for the best bowling unit in the world to not defend.

In fact, the few lucky runs in the last couple of overs has flattered Australia. In reality, they have lost this game by 30-40 runs.

The match was over when Maxwell got out, because Head was never going to do it on his own. Too many runs vs too good a bowling unit.

This brings me back to my original point. Indian fans are whining bottlers and it is good to see that the players themselves have more nerve.

If it were down to the Indian fans, they would have surrendered after the first 10 overs and Australia would have chased this down in 17-18 overs.

You lot have no mettle and are really scared of losing in spite of having such a brilliant team.

I’m sorry to say this but Indian fans clearly don’t have the chops. Don’t give me lame excuses of having high standards. If is not about standards; it is about not having the chops.

This was a 170-180 pitch as I said before the Australian innings started, but Rohit’s sensational knock made it look like a 210-220 pitch and gave a chance for bottler fans to start panicking.

Gotta love your posts, especially when you get proven right. We missed you during the Australian chase though.

Unlike the last india-England WC semi-final, where the pitch was a high-scoring, batting friendly pitch. This time around its gonna be the opposite: a sluggish, spin-friendly pitch.

The script is there for India to redeem themselves.

I have never seen a more timid bunch of fans. No wonder you lot used to burn stuff in the ground back in the 90’s when Pakistan would whoop you every time outside World Cups.

One can argue that Indian fans played their part in losing the final in Ahmedabad few months back.

Biggest stadium in the world, 100,000+ Indian fans in attendance and it was pin drop silence as soon as the tide turned towards Australia.

Instead of **** yourself, you lot should have turned the stadium into a cauldron and rallied behind the team, made more noise than you did in the old Eden Gardens and Head would have succumbed to the atmosphere and intensity.

Why did India build the biggest stadiums in the world? What for? It is a pity to see that Indians are such weak-minded fans.

If BD wins tonight, Aussies will go through. So weird isn't it.

I have never seen a more timid bunch of fans. No wonder you lot used to burn stuff in the ground back in the 90’s when Pakistan would whoop you every time outside World Cups.

One can argue that Indian fans played their part in losing the final in Ahmedabad few months back.

Biggest stadium in the world, 100,000+ Indian fans in attendance and it was pin drop silence as soon as the tide turned towards Australia.

Instead of **** yourself, you lot should have turned the stadium into a cauldron and rallied behind the team, made more noise than you did in the old Eden Gardens and Head would have succumbed to the atmosphere and intensity.

Why did India build the biggest stadiums in the world? What for? It is a pity to see that Indians are such weak-minded fans.
India has two jewels in bowling. Indian fans keep forgetting that. Also another good point you made is, with the new approach India is always scoring above par.

Some of our big guns have not fired....ie VK, Jadz , & hitman till now....in a way I feel it's good - you'd back guys of this calibre to fire sooner rather than later

Unlike the last india-England WC semi-final, where the pitch was a high-scoring, batting friendly pitch. This time around its gonna be the opposite: a sluggish, spin-friendly pitch.

The script is there for India to redeem themselves.
Shouldn't matter much with the new Indian approach. There is no "score par" and hope for the best. This team is Aar ya Paar

100% agreed with you, we have brother @JaDed @oatmeal @Nikhil_cric and others sweating and being timid throughout the match.

Our fans lack the jazba, daleri, badmaashi and gundagardi attitude of some other countries fans.
I hope our fans learn those key ingredients which are the main reason our team fails to win trophies because our fans lack those 4 key ingredients.

Player of the Match Rohit Sharma:

"I needed to bat smart"

"That's what I have to do at the top of the order, see what the bowlers are trying to do and play accordingly.

"There was a strong breeze and I needed to be smart. I was backing myself to do that.

"You've got to factor in the breeze and the bowlers are smart as well. They won't bowl into the wind and you can't be one-dimensional.

"You have to access all sides of the field. It's been a good wicket and that's something you want to do as a batter and you want to back yourself as a batter to play those shots.

"Getting the century didn't matter. I wanted to bat with the same tempo throughout and put the bowlers under pressure.

"You want to make big scores, yes. But, you also want the bowlers to wonder where the next shot is going to come from."

Some fair honest points bro...

All three teams are in the play. Bangladesh should try to go after it as well. It is their one and only chance to smell semi final in a T20 world cup.

Back