India (205/5) comprehensively defeat Australia (181/7) by 24 runs to book their spot in the Semi-Finals of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Did I miss anything?
Yeah Stoinis was having trouble getting Gurbaz out so started sledging him. Gurbaz smashed him for a six on the next ball but got out later in the over. Stoinis preceeded to celebrate by giving him the most cringeworthy send-off imaginable. You gotta see it to believe it

Excellent Bumrah Kul Arsh Axar- right combination here!!!
Hardik and Jaddu are issues of us

Australia will try to get as close to India as possible. If Afghanistan cant beat bangladesh and it comes down to NRR they have a good chance to qualify

Afghanistan now just has to beat Bangladesh somehow and it'll be an open tournament.

Come on Banglas, do the entire cricket World a favour.

Kuldeep turned the game. He broke the rhythm of Head. Head couldn't pick Kuldeep's wrong one

India had too many strategical blunders in the match. Not employing deep third for reverse sweep of Maxwell. Not having point for Head. Having a slip needlessly for Travis head.
Deep point for Head and Maxwell are a must. Even IPL teams know this. I think Rohit estimated that with the slowing pitch it's better off having players in the V

According to tim david height i thought he can smash some sixes into the sight screen but looks very average

So the Afghan Bangladesh match is pretty much 'Afghans win and they are through' type scenario right?

I don't know why they keep selecting him; he doesn't deserve a place in that strong Aussie batting lineup.
That's an illusion. It's not as strong as you think. Head and Stoinis have been carrying this batting line up. Warner and Wade are old and out of touch. Marsh has been in poor form. Tim Davis isn't good enough. Maxwell.is hit or miss

Wowser....kulli getting an awesome catch ...yeaa.....the true parameter of a sidd is how they do their not so good skill set & put the hard yards in....that catch shows our spirit 💪 🪔🇮🇳

Afghanistan just need washout or win now to create history

Good on the afghans, rooting for them, they deserve their success.

I would feel for the Indians though if Bangladesh win tomorrow, the Aussies make it through on net run rate and then beat the Indians in the final....that would suck for the parosis :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Aussies will now play for NRR. India needsnto close it out. Not let them score 171

South Africa, and knowing South Africas choking history, Afghanistan has a fair chance of reaching the finals and knowing Indian history of choking in finals, Afghanistan can actually win.

Brother, you thought India had this match in the batting PP but we will lose to Afghans in the final? :inti

Good on the afghans, rooting for them, they deserve their success.

I would feel for the Indians though if Bangladesh win tomorrow, the Aussies make it through on net run rate and then beat the Indians in the final....that would suck for the parosis :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You naughty boy 😂

Lol even Australia's NRR is gonna be trashed after this match. Gotta love seeing the devil's favorite team get burned like this.

Brother, you thought India had this match in the batting PP but we will lose to Afghans in the final? :inti

Yes, until we win the match we Indian fans will self doubt, whine and cry to do every possible reverse jinx possible in this universe.

LMAO I hope this is the end of Matthew Wade's career. Overrated cricketer who got lucky because Shaheen lost the plot against him. And even that was 3 freaking years ago!
I still feel it was Pak mgmt / captain fault for not having correct fields for that over & Afridi banging it in....Aus should never have won that

Mamoon tries his best to jinx us but a certain poster comes back and reverse jinxes one from left country and one right ahem.

What is Shastri smoking? Even if Afghanistan lose to Bangladesh, their NRR also suffers , unless its a tie and they lose in the superover

Back