India (205/5) comprehensively defeat Australia (181/7) by 24 runs to book their spot in the Semi-Finals of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

India surely can defend this? How can you not defend 206 in a World Cup match and that too when it’s a dead rubber for you a knockout match for the other team. India has the bowling line up to defend this
They are currently being thwarted by a major Headache

Wow Maxi...

Few more of this an RR will be down to 8-9.

Aus should win it from here with 8 wickets in hands with two best hitters playing.

I have come to believe that one pak poster is the worst analyst and jinxer we have never won ICC wc since he started posting.

I am frustrated with Rohit's strategy. He is using spinners when Maxwell is at the crease and continuously operated Pandya despite him leaking runs.
He should have used Hardik now.

India have more or less qualified I guess now. It's going to be tight finish to this one though and we all know who to trust in a tight finish.

I am frustrated with Rohit's strategy. He is using spinners when Maxwell is at the crease and continuously operated Pandya despite him leaking runs.
He should have used Hardik now.
Because of this..Spinners are getting turn, he wanted Maxi to go against them, Jaddu sucks thats all

If you have played against a player far too many times. Would you rather be a batter against him or a bowler when facing him?

What a stupid shot, just had to play Kuldeep one over.

How many runs or overs does Afghanistan have to win by in order to knock India out at current Indian NRR?

Kuldeep finding spin greatness again has been one of the truly great stories in Indian cricket over the last 2 to 3 years.

Kuldeep is done with his overs.

Bumrah has 2 overs left. Aussies can target the other 4 overs.

Need Axar to bowl same length and not try anything different

edit: and he did it excellent

This will be an easy win for Australia if Head doesnt get out in the next couple of overs

Back