India v Australia | 6th ODI | Nagpur | 30/10/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ims1

First Class Captain
Runs
Toss in 45 minutes .

India (probable) 1 Rohit Sharma, 2 Shikhar Dhawan, 3 Virat Kohli, 4 Suresh Raina, 5 Yuvraj Singh, 6 MS Dhoni (capt. & wk), 7 Ravindra Jadeja, 8 R Ashwin, 9 Bhuvneshwar Kumar/ R Vinay Kumar, 10 Jaydev Unadkat, 11 Mohammed Shami.

Australia (probable) 1 Aaron Finch, 2 Phillip Hughes, 3 Shane Watson, 4 George Bailey (capt.), 5 Adam Voges, 6 Glenn Maxwell, 7 Brad Haddin (wk), 8 James Faulkner, 9 Mitchell Johnson, 10 Clint McKay, 11 Xavier Doherty .

Nothing about the pitch yet but expected to be another 300+ score surface .

Expecting bhuvi to play instead of unadkat.
Rest will be the same.win the toss and bowl first.

I hope it is a sporting surface, like when Pakistan toured India last year.

I dont know about anyone else but i'm not really enjoying these 600+ runs matches wala run fests.

I just watched a Ranji test match between Mumbai and Haryana where the pitch favored the bowlers and what a match it was!

surprisingly the odds show Ind as 1.70 & Aus as 2.40 . We are not that clear favorites in my opinion .

The cricketers are at a hotel 3 km from my Apartment :p ,it is bright and sunny here,60 extra public buses will be in the route today and extreme security for 14km on Highway till Jamtha VCA stadium

India to win today.
Mohd Shami, Bhuvi, Unadkat, Amit mishra and Jadeja should be the bowling attack.

India winning this should keep the series alive

hope its 270ish wicket with something for the poor bowlers od either side.

Ashwin ??
Total blunder. Unadkat should have been there.

Unadkat's second coming wasn't that bad. Against zim he was the best medium pacer in the series.

Finch is a strong onside batsman..averaging 45 now in this series..not that bad. I thought he'd struggle in India.

I have said it before Shami is mediocre ODI bowler.
I want him to be thrown from Indian team soon.

Indians have to know speed has never been their strength, they are better with medium pacers like Kumars & Pathans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back