India v Australia | 6th ODI | Nagpur | 30/10/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUS gives 350: pitches are dead
IND gives 350: India bowling is the worst lol
congrats India

Meh!!!

yet another Century for Don Kohli and yet another 350 chase for India.

Piece of cake and cup of tea.

So the record for biggest chases.. Aussies got 6 now ?
Results going against em ie :D

AUS gives 350: pitches are dead
IND gives 350: India bowling is the worst lol
congrats India

Well.. dont expect too many intelligent comments regarding that analysis here :D

Last edited:
I for one want to congratulate India for another great chase. But I do feel these pitches are killing bowling and killing them fast.

From Cricinfo:

MS Dhoni, India captain: I think its something we need to think about (about the fact that so many high run chases have been achieved of late). Is 350 the new 280, 290 or 300? With the new bowlers they are mostly getting smashed. Even the fast bowlers are bowling with their third man up and fine leg up. Not sure where its going but if we are chasing like this it is not going to be good for the long-term health of the game. Only seeing boundaries and sixes for seven hours?

Dhoni makes some extremely good points. One of the most smartest cricketers out there. Kudos to him for making such comments even after his team has chased it down.

From Cricinfo:

MS Dhoni, India captain: I think its something we need to think about (about the fact that so many high run chases have been achieved of late). Is 350 the new 280, 290 or 300? With the new bowlers they are mostly getting smashed. Even the fast bowlers are bowling with their third man up and fine leg up. Not sure where its going but if we are chasing like this it is not going to be good for the long-term health of the game. Only seeing boundaries and sixes for seven hours?

Dhoni makes some extremely good points. One of the most smartest cricketers out there. Kudos to him for making such comments even after his team has chased it down.

top observation .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back