India v New Zealand| Warm-up Match | Chennai| 16/02/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir john

T20I Debutant
Runs
:sachin will play in this match :D

128252.2.jpg

India going to play with full batting strength after 15 months!

I hope :sachin scores a double century and gets tired for the bangladesh match and gets out for a 0

@ashraful you should pray that he shuld score against bangladesh because india mostly loose when he score and win when he fails.

Nz biggest worry is its bowling. Southee, mills, wood cock (lolz) will all be murdered on these pitches.

Southee has some cutters and slower balls he likes to vary, he's a bright bowler and a gift for NZ. I think he'll be the best pacer for the kiwis

:)) lol
remember he will be on 199, the team will require 4 to win and he will take a single. :p :sachin

all iz well as long as :sachin gets his 200, who cares about an Indian victory :kapil

jokes aside the guy even at 38 is awesome to watch, not against us though

Last edited:
Sehwag and sachin on the field.. Crowd going crazy even for this warmup match...

Well is it a practice match of us Indian fans too, gtting used to the things to come
and yeh luv it that Indian matched are being shown live :)

Beautiful Ground, doesn't look like subcontinental at all. And good bounce too, even Mills hitting the deck hard and getting a neat bounce.
Oh what have the Indian curators done! :akhtar

Tendulkar hide from tait and lee and now playing against much slower bowlers.

Bangladesh and srilanka are also hosts and srilanka are as much favt as india, then why cricinfo commentary only fir india games. I can understand australia ones because they are current champions but why india, if its about favt why not srilanka, if its about hosts why not bangladesh, why only india?

Bangladesh and srilanka are also hosts and srilanka are as much favt as india, then why cricinfo commentary only fir india games. I can understand australia ones because they are current champions but why india, if its about favt why not srilanka, if its about hosts why not bangladesh, why only india?

Cricinfo is here to make money , not for charity ..why would it waste its time on Can vs Eng , when no one is going to follow it ?

Tendulkar can only score a century if given two ir three chances. For example current series against southafrica.

Tendulkar can only score a century if given two ir three chances. For example current series against southafrica.

And he only scores against minnows anyway. Watch him smash the minnows in the WC :))) and get 10 - 20 runs against good teams or hide away pretend to be resting :)))

Cricinfo only provides commentary for matches which are shown on TV, so I wouldnt blame them in this case

Tendulkar run away from southafrica odis, missed warmup against australia, saved his best for nz but alas! He must wait till holland or ireland game now unless in other games given two or three opportunities by umpires.

Tendulkar run away from southafrica odis, missed warmup against australia, saved his best for nz but alas! He must wait till holland or ireland game now unless in other games given two or three opportunities by umpires.

yeah what a loser!

AND SEHWAG CLEANED UP BY ORAM :))) :))) :)))

Sehwag again gets bowled with one that nips back ... Same old weakness

Many neutrals prefer to watch that, donot talk only about indian populations.

its not mine or your opinion that matters .

Cricinfo is a company & is not here to do charity , like I said ..so stop complaining & be happy that they cover your main matches at least .

So much for "Most vaunted" batting line-up in the history of cricket :))) :))) They can only open their huge mouth but cannot play a straight ball properly :))) :)))

Indian board took a very bad to arrange a series against s.a just before worldcup resulting in most players either getting out of form or unfit.

its not mine or your opinion that matters .

Cricinfo is a company & is not here to do charity , like I said ..so stop complaining & be happy that they cover your main matches at least .

Its because they are biased no wonder it is called cricindia.

Indian board took a very bad to arrange a series against s.a just before worldcup resulting in most players either getting out of form or unfit.

Hosting the WC and have no determination to play either :)) Their trump card Tendulkar came and went after being so over confident and missing the Aus warm up :))) I still remember the commie "Tendulkar does not need practice, his stats prove themselves" before the Aus warm up :))) Haan ab dekhlo stats ka anjaam :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back