India v New Zealand| Warm-up Match | Chennai| 16/02/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
India should go with Zaheer and 3 spinners in Chawla, Ashwin and Bhajji.

Sreesanth, Munaf and Nehra will get murdered on these pitches.

Actually a lot of pacers will get destroyed on these pitches. Spin is the way to go to win matches.

India should go with Zaheer and 3 spinners in Chawla, Ashwin and Bhajji.

Sreesanth, Munaf and Nehra will get murdered on these pitches.

Actually a lot of pacers will get destroyed on these pitches. Spin is the way to go to win matches.
The problem is that you won't have a single bowler who can share the new ball with Zaheer then. All the decent indian part timers, yuvraj, Yusuf pathan, raina, Sehwag are all spinners if I'm correct.

Which spinner is going to share the new ball then with Zaheer, and/or partner him in the death overs?

The problem is that you won't have a single bowler who can share the new ball with Zaheer then. All the decent indian part timers, yuvraj, Yusuf pathan, raina, Sehwag are all spinners if I'm correct.

Which spinner is going to share the new ball then with Zaheer, and/or partner him in the death overs?

Ashwin is quite adapt at bowling in powerplays. Harbhajan can bowl in powerplay too. But India may not go down that route yet.

Bring back Ganguly :)

Jokes aside, have to agree with the sentiments above - Nehra, Munaf and Sreesaanth are a pile of **** in Indian conditions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back