India v New Zealand| Warm-up Match | Chennai| 16/02/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even cricinfo headline now says, Tendulkar falls after steady start instead of Tendulkar failed on his comeback.

Even cricinfo headline now says, Tendulkar falls after steady start instead of Tendulkar failed on his comeback.

Stop it yaar its only a warm up game he will be good in WC .... He is a great player .. he needs to be respected

ball is not swinging ,flat track,one of these two batsmen should score century here.

Its not only main page of cricinfo, even facebok page if cricinfo us updated many times a day about indian news.

Why would one needs to, if everything is according to his wishes.

Thats how 4 year olds think. I will whine if everything is not according to my wishes, lol

Onto the cricket, I can watch Kohli's cover drive all day

Thats how 4 year olds think. I will whine if everything is not according to my wishes, lol

Onto the cricket, I can watch Kohli's cover drive all day

Good thing is that that atleast 4 year older can see difference between bias and fair which a so called mature cant see. But the future is definately bright.

Good thing is that that atleast 4 year older can see difference between bias and fair which a so called mature cant see. But the future is definately bright.

why care about visiting the site if you are more than sure that they are biased ???

are you crusading ???

why care about visiting the site if you are more than sure that they are biased ???

are you crusading ???

Lol@ the way you cant take a single word against them and then claiming you are not defending them. I visit the site as a critic not as a fan.

Lol@ the way you cant take a single word against them and then claiming you are not defending them. I visit the site as a critic not as a fan.

LOL @ you whining all along and still contributing a hit to the site...this is like hating bollywood and watching their movies to criticize them and in turn contributing to their coffers :))

Lol@ your way of thinking. I always follow cricket score and matches on either pakpassion or on television. It was just a critical view, you cant criticise a thing without knowing it... you seems to be in eternal love with cricinfo afterall it has never posted anything against india. I can safely say that cricinfo will be your homepage as well.

Just heard Sanjay Manjrekar commentating on Pakistan's chances: "Is it a bit of a gamble". You could sense he was grinning, as to imply that they are bunch of cheats.

I really hope that Pakistan can show some great performances in this world cup, because I really want to see all these so called experts to eat their own words.

Just heard Sanjay Manjrekar commentating on Pakistan's chances: "Is it a bit of a gamble". You could sense he was grinning, as to imply that they are bunch of cheats.

I really hope that Pakistan can show some great performances in this world cup, because I really want to see all these so called experts to eat their own words.

kuch bhi!

No expert has written away Pakistan's chances in the world cup, then how will they eat their words if Pakistan wins?

Soon this indian guy will be here to defend him by giving a pathetic reason that why you listening to him, its like watching indian movies yet hate bollywood.

you are new here , get used to it .

You can only take praise, isnt it? Everything is right, india is the best, cricinfo is fair, manjrekar never mean to say this and much much more. Is there any instance you guys have done anything wrong or you have any weakness. Must be supernatural human beings, more like angels.

It is time for gambhir and kohli to retire and give yuvraj and raina a go! may be dhoni

you are new here , get used to it .

Hmm yeah but it's more of an instigating post
actually been a regular here for more than a year but never had an account. Made one specially for the World Cup. Great forum.

You can only take praise, isnt it? Everything is right, india is the best, cricinfo is fair, manjrekar never mean to say this and much much more. Is there any instance you guys have done anything wrong or you have any weakness. Must be supernatural human beings, more like angels.

Troll alert. Manjerekar says gamble with a perceived grin and you automatically extrapolate it as Indian bias. Cricinfo commentary says "Tendulkar out after steadying India" and not "Tendulkar failed" and you extrapolate it as cricinfo bias?

They will never because they are tendulkar students, more interested in stats.

Abe chal nikal.We have seen more bigger "trolls" than you who rant 50 times a minute in match threads.Just shut up for sometime,its boring.

LOL. Let it out. You will feel better.

Sheldon: [glaring at Leonard] He's engaging in reductio ad absurdum.
Penny: [speechless]
Sheldon: It's the logical fallacy of extending someone's argument to ridiculous proportions and then criticizing the result. And I do not appreciate it.

Look at the number of indians being pissed by calling cricinfo biased. Why you guys are bothered about it, its cricinfo and not india who is biased but your response does highlight one fact lolz

please rant on :))

was actually feeling sleepy a while ago...now i am all fresh and awake thanks to you :))

along with Gambhir and Dhoni at crease
Yuvraj Singh
Suresh Raina and
Yusuf Pathan are still to bat
With only 18 overs left, i guess they should try upping the run rate now. 70-80 runs in the next 10 overs and after that :afridi

As you can see, the pitch isn't turning and they have not got very good fast bowlers.
expect a smashing by the NZ batsman.

Yes, but there (NZ) spinners didn't get any turn and that's India's strength, so they will be hammered when they bowl.

Dont worry, our bowlers have defended plenty pf low scores against decent batting all through last year. There is a reason we are no 2 in ODIs

Yes, but there (NZ) spinners didn't get any turn and that's India's strength, so they will be hammered when they bowl.

don't know
don't really have that much faith in the NZ batting
if McCullum fires, then its different

Last edited:
Sheldon: [glaring at Leonard] He's engaging in reductio ad absurdum.
Penny: [speechless]
Sheldon: It's the logical fallacy of extending someone's argument to ridiculous proportions and then criticizing the result. And I do not appreciate it.

Another Big Bang theory fan. Yay :yahoo

Good to have GG back in form at the right time .

we only need 3-4 batsmen in good form to make the q/f & need most of them peaking at that point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back