India v Sri Lanka | 3rd ODI | Cuttack | 21/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jadeja to Kandamby, FOUR!!, to third man :four

kitna barson baat ayya hai yeh 4

I will take this after the blistering start...it was scary :p

Nuwan Kulasekara, right handed bat, comes to the crease
Jadeja to Kapugedera, out Bowled!! Oh, that looked like a very casual shot! Short delivery outside off, Kapugedera doesn't move his feet as he tries to force the ball through the off side, he plays early and ends up draggin the ball onto the stumps! Kapugedera b Jadeja 15(28)
Jadeja to Kapugedera, THATS OUT!! Bowled!! kapugedar :out

Ishant's 4 overs for 49.

And some had the nerve to compare him to McGrath. He's not even worth Rana's comparison, to be honest.

Okay, sorry, lets make that one wicket for 60 off 6 overs.

Congratulations, Ishant.

pretty poor stuff from srilanka on a batting paradise they are collapsing

2 in a row i shant on hat trick you jinx ishant so he perform goood easa

tdigi said:
Malinga will do some destruction I believe.

dont you have confidence in your batsman its not pakistan batsman its indian batters don't you have faith

Baj gaye re bhai...the way Dilshan was batting...I thought 400+ again.

Its not that easy to score on the pitch...Dilshan just went crazy in the beginning. Then again, Sehwag might do the same :p But SL could have made 280-300 easily after that start.

Oxy said:
My prediction when SL were 170-3

If I was on PP, I would probably agree with you. Their lower order has no mettle. Kapugerda is a poor mans Afridi and that says a lot (in terms of batting) and Kandamby has no mental fortitude whatsoever and I wonder how he gets into the national team.

paa paa paa paa heheheh i see the big boss there was kambli but was knock out .

Malinga to Sehwag, FOUR!!, square of the wicket

ab sehwag par koi benefit nahi

Malinga to Sehwag, FOUR!!, Sehwag is on fire! too full from Malinga, Sehwag ala VVS wristed it wide off mid on, scooted down to deep mid wicket, that shot would have made Azhar or VVS proud, pure wristiness from Sehwag

I think something happens in Sehwag's head...he looks to hit every ball and then gets out.

Yuvraj OUT
23 of 40
Ind 169/3
71 reqd of 17 overs..are we in for a collapse..

Last edited:
From cricinfo:

42.4 Malinga to Karthik, FOUR, full down the pads, he gets a faint tickle and India level the series!

???? :13:

Last edited:
Brilliant victory for the Indians. Good innings by SRT in the absence of Dhoni. Hope we can seal the series in the next game. :14:

giri26 said:
Brilliant victory for the Indians. Good innings by SRT in the absence of Dhoni. Hope we can seal the series in the next game. :14:

Eden Gardens........hope we bat first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back