India v Sri Lanka | 3rd ODI | Cuttack | 21/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuvraj returns along with Ishant to Indian side. Kulasekra and Malinga in for Lanka.

Afridi_Fan said:
Yuvraj returns along with Ishant to Indian side. Kulasekra and Malinga in for Lanka.

yaar main bana wala thread apna banaliya its not fairrrrr

Afridi_Fan said:
Sri Lanka won the toss and will bat 1st.

apna itna runs banaliyan hain mujhe bhi runs banado nakay tendulkar ki tarha youngster ko roka jao

kamranO said:
apna itna runs banaliyan hain mujhe bhi runs banado nakay tendulkar ki tarha youngster ko roka jao
Its all about records :akhtar

In between Karthik in for banned Dhoni.

kamranO said:
laga raho bhai
You are 4 months old, I'm 4 years old. When you will be as old as I'm you will definately have more records than me. ;-)

Pitch: The ball will keep little low, the batsman will not struggle though says Sunny Gavaskar. It is not a 800+ wicket, but expect plenty of runs. The wicket looks pretty flat and nice.

Afridi_Fan said:
You are 4 months old, I'm 4 years old. When you will be as old as I'm you will definately have more records than me. ;-)

No i want to be a coach ehhehehe I don,t want player will tell me i am grandpa and still playing ehehehehhe

Bublu Bhuyan said:
No Jayasuriya in this match as well.
Seems like the old fellow is losing his place now. Retirement around the corner?

Tharanga with Dilshan out there. Zak to start the proceedings.

Bublu Bhuyan said:
He is indeed. Some of the phrases he does use were learnt by him during his time on PP.

Onward and upward, we live to learn. :)

0/45 from 20 balls, not even worth putting overs in at the moment. This has to be one of the fastest starts ever to an ODI.

58 off 24 balls

LOL!!!

58-0 off 4 overs.

Ishant you beauty........

Dilshan * 32(12) Is afridi record in danger

Ishant to Dilshan, FOUR!!, to fine leg

now i am seriously worried guys

singh said:
hey who is showing this ind/sl in pak???

PTV
ARY
GEO Sport
ESPN
Super Sport

and any other cable channel avaialble........

dilshan will break afridi's record v soon... (may b in this series it self wth ishant returning) :13: :13:

yaar dilshan zara slow maroo lekin century score karna zaroor hehehehe

Oxy said:
PTV
ARY
GEO Sport
ESPN
Super Sport

and any other cable channel avaialble........

non of the channel may be super sport.

In india &middle east neo sports and dd national i don't think so any other channel have right though may be super sport

Shoaib Akhtar's Fan said:
Indians at it again. Appealing for nothing

Embarrassing appeal - thats why they dont want referrals!

Nehra to Tharanga, no run, Tharanga comes down the track and tries to carve it over cover, missed out there, 4 dots in a row from Nehra, that is something of an achievement

KArthik continues Indians appalllng fielding in this series...

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............

Pathetic.

Karthik misses a straight forward run out chance to get rid of Dilshan. Poor stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back