India v West Indies | 3rd ODI | Ahmedabad | 05/12/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove donkey shewag from captaincy,such an irritating idiot

Well bowled Narine though - good find for Windies in limited over formats.

Regardless of the match result, I like the way the young Indian boys never give up in ODIs. If only they can do that always in test matches also..

Naraine holding the ball like a coconut breaker before he bowls.

Im off guys :) have an important exam tomorrow, must prepare for that now. Best of luck to India ;-)

OK. India fighting hard but I'm here to post the final wicket going down

Yes it works :out

:)))

awesome WI won :D congrats to all west indians here lol :facepalm:

They don't exist.

We really could use some more West Indian/New Zealand/South African fans on these forums.

Mods need to start a campaign :13:

Hats off to the Indian Umpire. Just imagine how much under pressure he was to give that out.

hahah Umpire got under pressure after Rampul start celebrating...

good fight bu us...the morons at top need to learn. dump parthiv now anyone can do better. Raina needs to be given a break and we need to play rahane/tiwary

Congrats WI :)

India fought very well.Some brilliant stuff there. :19:

Awesome game. :14:

Rohit :14:

They don't exist.

We really could use some more West Indian/New Zealand/South African fans on these forums.

Mods need to start a campaign :13:

haha finally you made your presence felt

As usual, without Rohit and some fluky blows from tailenders, this game wold have been an embarrassing loss for Indians.

Like I said, Please remove Viru from captaincy. It is clearly effecting his batting.

Gambit and Raina are playing like they don't care. Patel plays well just when you are ready to choke his midget azz :facepalm:

Damn ROHIT is a beast ... him and Kohli are the only batsmen that have been good so far...

Dinesh Kartik is a better choice, his keeping is excellent , batting no mug, I do not understand why he is not in the team?

congrats Windies..

anyway its BCCI plan to lose the game to make the series more marketable :)))

Sehwag is just in bad patch, on his day he is a match winner, and then do not forget Yuvraj and DHoni are also missing, so this is not a bad performance at all.

Dinesh Kartik is a better choice, his keeping is excellent , batting no mug, I do not understand why he is not in the team?
screw kartik , patel and others we need a ball stopper there even uthappa will do

Tiwary should get a game at least, its unfair to have him in the squad and been played, it wold be better if he was playing Ranji Games, his state miss him.

It's time for top order batsmen to perform!

Brilliant game, well done WI. All 3 Odis have been entertaining, let's see if WI can level it.

Last edited:
Sehwag is just in bad patch, on his day he is a match winner, and then do not forget Yuvraj and DHoni are also missing, so this is not a bad performance at all.
i am not worried about this odi series without sehwag and gauti firing , sachins 100th 100 hoopla we have virtually 3 passengers in 6 .

on the plus side kohli/sharma at 6 look in decent touch. I probably play rohit who seems to be in the form of his life

ashwin seems to hold the bat a lot better so dhoni ashwin zak ishant yadav seems a decent tail where we can expect atleast 70-100 runs

don't give shewag width to play shots and occasionally bring back one or two balls in to him and his middle stump will be out of the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back