India v West Indies | 3rd ODI | Ahmedabad | 05/12/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
:six

lol

no matter west indies lose ... its such an amazing thing to watch ..club bowlers been hit like that :D

Argh should have thrash v kumar from earlier....

280 would have been good!

52 off last 3 overs! Indians being Indian at bowling! :D

261 is a walk in the park for the mighty Indian batting!

Easy peasy chase. But once again Windies have been helped by late hitting.

52 off last 3 overs! Indians being Indian at bowling! :D

261 is a walk in the park for the mighty Indian batting!

only our bowlers can make this happen dude. Pakistani bowlers can't give away this much run even if they try.... :D

Oh, I've got a lighter side, just what did Waqar go to do with Indian bowlers getting hammered :facepalm:

Yaar as an Indian, every phainty our bowlers get I humorously compare to the 1996 QF, where the last 3 gave 57 runs.... and think Waqar conceded 22 off last over....

Not implying in any manner that these lot compare to him!

Good thing of this phainty is that another trundler Mithum wont be picked again.

Aravind is out without even debuting :))
Mithun is out unless he does well in domestic for another 2 years.
Only guy left is vinay kumar :42:

Really poor by India. Had them on the ropes and let them go. Still think India will win this though.

This Russell guy seems very good. Promising batsman and bowler. Think he should be included on a permanent basis and take pollard's place (with chanderpaul back in the line up). Would make the team a lot stronger.

Last edited:
he dont bother about numbers :heart:

Any chance of shewag scoring a fifty

Form? We'll see in Motera: Virender Sehwag

“I am not worried about my form. Sometimes you start hitting from the first ball, sometimes you take time. Today (on Friday) wasn’t my day. I didn’t connect and everything was going to third-man. Ahmedabad will be a different ground, different atmosphere and a different day, so I think I will be fine,” Sehwag said after India’s emphatic five-wicket win over the West Indies in the second ODI at the ACA-VDCA Stadium here.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3ny9K2VQT-8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

there is a difference between shewag and newbies in no 8 team. shewag is a great player. nothing wrong in getting hit of shewag.

nobody is expecting him to score a century :|
his 30s and 40s can win a game for us , ask gul :gul

:))) how is he going to score runs with out touching the ball.40 balls 28 will not help and he has become famous for his back foot defence :)))

:))) how is he going to score runs with out touching the ball.40 balls 28 will not help and he has become famous for his back foot defence :)))

you saw it in Mohali :)
if he got 4 lives, he might have scored 200 on that day :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back