Indian Premier League | Day 34 | Visakhapatnam | May 13, 2016 | Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
May 13, 2016 - 43rd match at Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam (night)

Mumbai Indians v Kings XI Punjab

Match scheduled to begin at 20:00 local time (14:30 GMT | 17:30 AST)

Mumbai Indians Squad

RG Sharma*, CJ Anderson, JJ Bumrah, JC Buttler, UBT Chand, M de Lange, S Gopal, MJ Guptill, Harbhajan Singh, K Kamath, SD Lad, MJ McClenaghan, HH Pandya, KH Pandya, PA Patel, KA Pollard, DS Punia, N Rana, AT Rayudu, JM Sharma, NB Singh, TG Southee, J Suchith, JE Taylor, R Vinay Kumar, AA Wakhare

Kings XI Punjab Squad

M Vijay*, KJ Abbott, HM Amla, Anureet Singh, Armaan Jaffer, F Behardien, KC Cariappa, R Dhawan, Gurkeerat Singh, MG Johnson, GJ Maxwell, DA Miller, NS Naik, AR Patel, WP Saha, P Sahu, Sandeep Sharma, MM Sharma, MP Stoinis, Swapnil Singh, SN Thakur, M Vohra

Mumbai should win this not the most interesting of games today tbh can't wait for international cricket to return

Punjab should restrict Mumbai's score to as low as possible.

Punjab too have a lot of batsmen who can't bat spin for their lives.

Amla seems to very vulnerable against the short ball.

Southee peppered him with the short ball and pushed Amla to the backfoot and trapped him in front the very next ball.

Last edited by a moderator:
So KXIP dropped a player like Pujara and bought an expired batsman like Amla? :facepalm:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Damn, ma prediction came true :)) So it means my other predictions about Kohli will also come true, excellent.

Bangalore are our biggest rivals in IPL. They have never won a trophy. I hope they don't win one (or worse, two) in our two year absence in the IPL. That way, we can have that superiority going:narine

Amla should stay the hell away from India. Yes, he had success there in the past but this is getting embarrassing.

this is one long tourney....
i hear they are still playing the 2015 IPL in some parts of India.

MI and RCB losing couldn't be a better IPL,now just KKR shouldn't win it :yk

MI still has two matches remaining ,hopefully they don't do the last minute entry like they usually end up doing!

Why is the name of one city venue in the thread title everyday whereas as far as I know the different matches of the day are held in different venues ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back