Indian Premier League | Day 7 | Delhi | Apr 15, 2016 | Match thread

Jayant doesn't look that great from first look.

But heard lots of good things about him.

Let's see.

I dont know whats more boring, match or commentary

Zaheer is a great bowling captain no wonder Dhoni went all the way in 2011 and the test ranking.

Vohra,Iyer,Karun Nair,Samson hopefully these players can be make it nice ,Vohra has already done well.

This is a very good bowling performance honestly,but Zaheer should bring in Mishra there is an easy 5fer but he prefers to bring pace against tailenders.

Samson is doing well on the field but i think we will require him behind the stumps.

This is BS, what are they saving mishra for. That guy deserves a shot at 5 fer. It means a lot to struggling player like him.
No wonder DD cannot develop playets and team spirit

Murali Vijay will be thrown out next season atrocious,Tamilians can't play for Punjab :))) and :four

Teriible by Kings no way they were surviving this. Haryanvi Taus celebrating DD victory,DD is lucky to have support from Punjabis,Haryanvis,Bhojpuris.

Punjab look hopeless wouldn't be surprised if they finish last, think they may upset a big team or 2 but not enough to get to the play offs

Surprised everyone.

I think he was stuck in that assault case. I don't see any other reason to drop him. I saw Murugan bowl the last 2 overs, he looked pretty good, his variations aren't disguised but spinners who turn a lot can't really disguise their variations anyway. But when you give good rips like that, the batsmen still have to play the drift, dip and turn. He uses most of his fingers to turn the ball and not just one. That is good because, more fingers you have on the ball, the better your grip is and that means better accuracy . More fingers also allow you to give more revs, which means bigger drift, bigger dip and bigger turn. Even Warne uses more than his ringer finger, but he doesn't tell you when demonstrating because he doesn't realize that. I'd like to see Murugan flight the ball more like Mishra. It will be very hard for him to change that now, something that is better experimenting during off season. If he continues to be accurate, he'll be very good. He is almost 26 and for a spinner, especially a Leg Spinner that is a very good age lol.

Back