International Cricket Manager - Feedback and Suggestions

Batman

PPCL Hall of Famer
Runs
i8DRhwM.png

This is a place where you can give your Feedback and Suggestions on how we can make the International Cricket Manager section a better place.

Feel free to discuss anything to do with the International Cricket Manager section, but mainly on how we can improve it.​

Last edited:
I thınk we should have a rankıng system ın place .
[MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION]

Yes I think we should have series and ranking systems in place.

If you want - I am happy to make a fixture of series.

I think their should be a World Test Championship with all 8 teams playing knockout matches 4 quarter finals 2 semi finals & then a final & final should be played with unlimited days meaning it could last more than 5 days.

I think their should be a World Test Championship with all 8 teams playing knockout matches 4 quarter finals 2 semi finals & then a final & final should be played with unlimited days meaning it could last more than 5 days.

I don't think the sim can do unlimited days to be honest.

It would be good if you can make a thread of the teams win & loss record which has how many matches a teams played, how many wins, how many draws & how many losses.

I think someone needs to help [MENTION=120917]bat[/MENTION]mam out at lease for these additional things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok guys, here is a proposed ranking system, I tried to keep it as simple as possible. Let me know what you guys think.

Ranking system:​

Home series:

Win series: Difference between matches won and matches lost = points won​

Examples:

If you win series 3 – 0, then you get 3 points
If you win series 3-2, then you get 1 point.

Draw series: 0 points​

Lose series: - 1 points (regardless of how badly you lose)​

Away series:

Win Series: Difference between matches won and matches lost + 1 point for winning away = points won​

Examples:

If you win series 3 – 0, then you get 3 + 1 = 4 points
If you win series 3-2, then you get 1 + 1 = 2 points.

Draw series: 0 points​

Lose series: 0 points​

Current rankings (based on current ICC rankings) and points (all teams have same base points):​

Test Ranking:

1) South Africa – 90 points
2) Australia – 90 points
3) England – 90 points
4) Pakistan – 90 points
5) India – 90 points
6) New Zealand – 90 points
7) Sri Lanka – 90 points
8) West Indies – 90 points

ODI Ranking:

1) Australia – 90 points
2) India – 90 points
3) South Africa – 90 points
4) New Zealand – 90 points
5) Sri Lanka – 90 points
6) England – 90 points
7) Pakistan – 90 points
8) West Indies – 90 points

T20I Ranking:

1) Sri Lanka – 90 points
2) Pakistan – 90 points
3) Australia – 90 points
4) India – 90 points
5) West Indies – 90 points
6) South Africa – 90 points
7) New Zealand – 90 points
8) England – 90 points

Can we get extra team skills if teams win a series for example if a team wins a series they get +3 skills which they can give to any of their players & if a team gives a team a whitewash they get +5 skills that they can give to any of their players ?

Can we get extra team skills if teams win a series for example if a team wins a series they get +3 skills which they can give to any of their players & if a team gives a team a whitewash they get +5 skills that they can give to any of their players ?

Nah bro , ıts better to keep thıngs sımple

I agree with Azzurri, let's keep it simple for this first 'season'.

Ok guys, here is a proposed ranking system, I tried to keep it as simple as possible. Let me know what you guys think.

You meant rating? If any team wins the series they'll gain 2-3 rating not points. Points is actually more than that.

You meant rating? If any team wins the series they'll gain 2-3 rating not points. Points is actually more than that.

Nah I meant points. I know that ICC has rating and points, but I am just keeping it simple and ranking will be based on the total points. In a way u could call them rating points.

Can we have a thread where we can exchange players with other mangers if both mangers agree ?

Can ICMC go back in time to just play World Cups from the past like 1999 World Cup you get to keep the Squad that was used for those World Cups & managers stick with the International team they have chosen to manage in ICMC ?

Can ICMC go back in time to just play World Cups from the past like 1999 World Cup you get to keep the Squad that was used for those World Cups & managers stick with the International team they have chosen to manage in ICMC ?

Maybe we can do this somewhere down the line. At the moment let's just keep it simple.

No dont want that

[MENTION=136489]Faiz[/MENTION] [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] [MENTION=137262]Firebreaker[/MENTION] [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] [MENTION=138670]The_KING[/MENTION] [MENTION=136466]Khyam[/MENTION] [MENTION=137988]umer187[/MENTION] [MENTION=138836]WC-Passion[/MENTION]

Guys do you want to continue with the champions league tournament or do you want to start with the international tours (and hence the career as a manager!).

I don't think it makes sense to have them both at the same time.

[MENTION=136489]Faiz[/MENTION] [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] [MENTION=137262]Firebreaker[/MENTION] [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] [MENTION=138670]The_KING[/MENTION] [MENTION=136466]Khyam[/MENTION] [MENTION=137988]umer187[/MENTION] [MENTION=138836]WC-Passion[/MENTION]

Guys do you want to continue with the champions league tournament or do you want to start with the international tours (and hence the career as a manager!).

Don't have a problem in any of those things. Better if u start the tours coz I am a bit busy so might not get time to post all the teams myself. Omair will manage this one better

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Champions League should be given a break and we should start International tours

[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] Start with the tours man , Champions League should be discarded

I wanna start the international tours. I'm not really a fan of champions league.

Start International tours & have a little break from CLT20.

Start the tours, I keep forgetting about CLT20 and it's making me loose interest.
[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]

Lets get the players back to some international duties.

[MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] are there any limitations on the overseas players?

I think we should increase the rate at which we are playing these ICM matches because PCL S2 is now over. We can also have more tours after we complete these ones. What do u guys think?

I think we should increase the rate at which we are playing these ICM matches because PCL S2 is now over. We can also have more tours after we complete these ones. What do u guys think?

Yup, we are already having matches every other day.

For tours, wait a bit, we are going to have new squads from which you will have to choose, we'll let you know more about it in a few days.

Back