IPL | Deccan Chargers Vs Chennai Super Kings | 27/05/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afridi should start heading to the gym again me thinks... his arms getting a bit weak

And you wonder why he was not sent up the roder.. why he was not picked for last 2 matches :p

SameerM said:
it IS a shock bro.. i thought maybe Afridi is a new/changed guy.. but he still the same

he should bat at no 10 man.. pure sh!te
Hah. You're funny.

Why don't you go put some more hair gel in your hair, slit your eyebrows and go listen to your gangsta braaap braaap music?

Balaji gives Afridi a nice full toss and thigh height, Afridi comes down the track and swings hard at the ball, he connects with the bottom off his bat and lofts the ball straight to Raina at long-off, that was a loose ball and Afridi failed to cash in

usual way of getting out hey? edge it up to space and back! wasttttttttttedddddddd

is Afridi MORE of a waste than Akhtar?

The Blazer said:
Hah. You're funny.

Why don't you go put some more hair gel in your hair, slit your eyebrows and go listen to your gangsta braaap braaap music?

i think u used enough gel for both of us mate

jackal786 said:
And you wonder why he was not sent up the roder.. why he was not picked for last 2 matches :p
Listen, some goats had to be taken care of. That's why he was AWOL.

Afridi gone... $ht ...Terrible team management they left him to come in the last over...pathetic..

SameerM said:
i think u used enough gel for both of us mate
I don't use hair gel. :))

Get all your facts right before opening your mouth.

SameerM said:
Balaji gives Afridi a nice full toss and thigh height, Afridi comes down the track and swings hard at the ball, he connects with the bottom off his bat and lofts the ball straight to Raina at long-off, that was a loose ball and Afridi failed to cash in

usual way of getting out hey? edge it up to space and back! wasttttttttttedddddddd

is Afridi MORE of a waste than Akhtar?

Akhtar is a better player than Afridi. Atleast he has high percentage of success rate when he plays. Afridi even if he plays there is high percentage of failures.

Seriously guys, it was the last bloody over!! What the heck were you expecting?!

Some of you really are infuriating- When it comes to Afridi, you do seem to lack common sense.

jackal786 said:
Akhtar is a better player than Afridi. Atleast he has high percentage of success rate when he plays. Afridi even if he plays there is high percentage of failures.
Since you like Akhtar so much, why don't you go lick him up in all the right places?

The Blazer said:
Seriously guys, it was the last bloody over!! What the heck were you expecting?!

Some of you really are infuriating- When it comes to Afridi, you do seem to lack common sense.

SSh, let them speak. Soon they would be lacking brains. And a skull to boot.

Pak_mystery said:
Afridi gone... $ht ...Terrible team management they left him to come in the last over...pathetic..
What he did when he opened?

SameerM said:
from ur pic, u look like u got your hair stuck to ur forehead
I'm quite concerned for you if you keep staring at my display picture.

There's only one reason why people don't put up their pictures. :)))

Afridi's ability is being wasted by Deccan. Why was he sent with just 2 overs left? As an opener he would have destroyed Chennai

I seriously have to wonder about the low opportunities given to Misbah, Afridi, Butt etc. in this series? Even Tanvir wasnt given every game but because he is so brilliant he is still ahead in wickets in front of all the Indian trundlers.

Indiafan said:
SSh, let them speak. Soon they would be lacking brains. And a skull to boot.
:))) :))) :)))

True say!

But it's so annoying, buddy- Some of these clowns really do push it sometimes. Keyboard warriors, nothing more.

u shud look at ur self mate?

asking posters to lick Akhtars bits - 'this IS a public family' website as a mod once told me

and u seem to break the rules and get away with it? looks like ur licking somones bits more than anyone else

cars112 said:
Afridi's ability is being wasted by Deccan. Why was he sent with just 2 overs left? As an opener he would have destroyed Chennai

I seriously have to wonder about the low opportunities given to Misbah, Afridi, Butt etc. in this series? Even Tanvir wasnt given every game but because he is so brilliant he is still ahead in wickets in front of all the Indian trundlers.
What is this argument?

Whenever he fails to score runs, its cuz of someone's fault. He had opened in IPL too and failed.

Just accept that he is not in form and having a bad time. Don't blame everything except afridi's own form.

SameerM said:
u shud look at ur self mate?

asking posters to lick Akhtars bits - 'this IS a public family' website as a mod once told me

and u seem to break the rules and get away with it? looks like ur licking somones bits more than anyone else
Listen dude. I don't know who you are. I don't care who you are.

Stop trying to pick a quarrel with me.

Garuda said:
What is this argument?

Whenever he fails to score runs, its cuz of someone's fault. He had opened in IPL too and failed.

Just accept that he is not in form and having a bad time. Don't blame everything except afridi's own form.

In other words. learn to accept he is no better than a rank tailender :p . RP singh hands down won the battle against Afridi in terms of "tailender beastliness".

Last edited:
RP vs Afridi.. who is the beast here

RP 10 in 4 balls Afridi 1 in 2 balls ( strike rate of 50 in a T20 :p)

jackal786 said:
In other words. learn to accept he is no better than a rank tailender :p . RP singh hands down won the battle against Afridi in terms of "tailender beastliness".
Trying to accept Afridi as a batsman who can have a lean period :23: :))

Chennai is waltzing to the target
How could any team suck so bad as Deccans? and to think they want to play better next year when they're all a year older and rustier :))

A couple of you just need to keep it cool.

I think Deccan just lost interest after the early thrashings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back