IPL (Season 7) | Coverage Matches Threads [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the heck is Pietersen? Who wants to see Dinesh Karthik instead? Pietersen has ripped his owners off if he wasn't fit to play in the first place.

With that kind of squad and Dhoni leading them, its hard to see anyone stopping CSK. Maxwell/Miller can't keep chasing 180+

With that kind of squad and Dhoni leading them, its hard to see anyone stopping CSK. Maxwell/Miller can't keep chasing 180+
How about the police?

Chennai super kings vs Delhi police is match the world is waiting for. I heard Delhi police can chase well.

IPL-7 | Match 9 | Kings XI Punjab v Sunrisers Hyderabad | 22/04/14 | Sharjah

IPL Season 7 Match 9 to be played today at Sharjah.

Kings XI Punjab Squad

GJ Bailey*, Anureet Singh, P Awana, L Balaji, R Dhawan, Gurkeerat Singh, BE Hendricks, MG Johnson, Karanveer Singh, M Kartik, Mandeep Singh, SE Marsh, GJ Maxwell, DA Miller, AR Patel, NLTC Perera, CA Pujara, WP Saha, Sandeep Sharma (1), V Sehwag, Shivam Sharma, SN Thakur, M Vohra

Sunrisers Hyderabad Squad

S Dhawan*, S Anirudha, A Ashish Reddy, RK Bhui, AJ Finch, MC Henriques, JO Holder, MC Juneja, B Kumar, CV Milind, A Mishra, NV Ojha†, P Parameswaran, Parvez Rasool, IK Pathan, AG Paunikar, KL Rahul, DJG Sammy, I Sharma, KV Sharma, DW Steyn, BRM Taylor, Y Venugopal Rao, DA Warner

Match 9 scheduled to begin at 18:30 local time (14:30 GMT | 16:30 CEST)

Expecting a cracker of a match... Hopefully Maxwell, Steyn, Warner come to the party.. Good for the viewers and my fantasy team too :p

Sehwag can be monstrous if he stays through till the spinners come..

Sad to see Pathan trundling in and getting smashed. Was a great talent :(

Sehwag used to do what he did to Pathan to bowlers like Steyn during his prime..

Nawab of Najafgarh will murder spinners.. Not the right tactic, Dhawan...

And people say Pujara is unfit for ODIs... He is as good as they come.. Quality chaser going by his domestic records..

International quality batsmen vs international quality bowlers. This is fun cricket :yk

Blockbuster Maxwell is here.

Karan Sharma is Indian version of Badree, quick and doesn't turn a lot but very accurate.

IPL-7 | Match 9 | Kings XI Punjab v Sunrisers Hyderabad | 22/04/14 | Sharjah

Come on champion another good innings :)

Hyderabad have too many bowlers and a long tail. Hacks like Dhawan aren't going to last 20 overs so I don't understand their batting strategy.

Hyderabad have too many bowlers and a long tail. Hacks like Dhawan aren't going to last 20 overs so I don't understand their batting strategy.

Dhawan has been badly out of form since the NZ Test series ended. He struggled in Asia cup, T20 Worldcup and now in IPL.

By the way, DHawan is supposed to be a beast in these conditions. But he has struggled on slow pitches in Dhaka and now in UAE.

This game has went from quality bowlers vs quality batsmen in the first innings to crap bowlers vs crap batsmen in the 2nd innings.

I hate these vuvuzelas. I can't watch a game with the crowd playing those non stop. They need to ban those.

Justcrazy what's the point of these useless posts? Will you get a reward from PP for your post count?

These are not useless mate , this is a match thread , its like archive , people will know what was happening in the game.
They're pretty useless. Anyone can look up the score on cricinfo at any point in time. You should add your opinion and commentary instead of 115/8 or 102 required. Even a robot can do that.

They're pretty useless. Anyone can look up the score on cricinfo at any point in time. You should add your opinion and commentary instead of 115/8 or 102 required. Even a robot can do that.

Unless you object to these posts on any given Pakistan game this is hypocritical. Maybe you are not interested in the game, but if some others are, there is no harm and such posts are clearly standard practice.

Unless you object to these posts on any given Pakistan game this is hypocritical. Maybe you are not interested in the game, but if some others are, there is no harm and such posts are clearly standard practice.

You can see that I'm clearly interested in the game.

Pak matches don't have 7 posts in a row from one guy with scores and numbers only. That's very monotonous and serves no purpose. Even a match thread is a discussion thread.

IPL-7 | Match 10 | Rajasthan Royals v Chennai Super Kings | 23/04/14 | Dubai

IPL Season 7 Match 10 to be played today at Dubai (DSC).

Rajasthan Royals Squad

SR Watson*, Amit Mishra, Ankit Sharma, AK Bains, R Bhatia, STR Binny, UBT Chand, KK Cooper, BCJ Cutting, JP Faulkner, BJ Hodge, DJ Hooda, Iqbal Abdulla, DS Kulkarni, VS Malik, KK Nair, AM Nayar, AM Rahane, KW Richardson, SV Samson, SPD Smith, TG Southee, PV Tambe, R Tewatia, DH Yagnik

Chennai Super Kings Squad

MS Dhoni*†, B Aparajith, R Ashwin, S Badree, DJ Bravo, F du Plessis, JW Hastings, MJ Henry, BW Hilfenhaus, RA Jadeja, BB McCullum, M Manhas, RG More, P Negi, A Nehra, IC Pandey, SK Raina, V Shankar, MM Sharma, DR Smith

Match 10 scheduled to begin at 18:30 local time (14:30 GMT | 16:30 CEST)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back