IPL (Season 7) | Coverage Matches Threads [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
decent pace in by yadav in that 144 yorker. yuvi gone now

Calling it well judged catch is a understatement.

What a catch one of the best ive seen on pat with Afridi at WC 2009 against NZ

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

KKR steals amazing win. Hats off to Vinay Kumar.

There's probably been better technical catches, but the moment when the ball hits Lynn's hands, his body is half over the boundary.

Full on Neo and the Matrix move there.

Not everyday you see ABD fail in situation like this and that too v/s Vinay Kumar.

Lynn slipped still kept his eyes on the ball and then arched back to take the catch and still fall inside the boundary rope.Add to that the pressure of last over 6 runs needed and ABDV the batsman.

Love De Villiers.

But why have two Africans on the crease when you need 9 off the last over.

I think yuvraj was the weak link here, he got beat a lot and his wicket gave KKR the momentum they needed.

Chris Lynn Catch would easily on top Catch of the Century in perspective of match situation .. WOW .. That won KKR the match

The Matthew sincliar catch of hayden (I think) was one of the best I have ever seen.

IPL-7 | Matchday 10 | Hyderabad v Delhi | Chennai v Mumbai | 25/04/14 | Dubai

IPL, Season 7, Day 10, Match 12 and 13 to be played today at Dubai (DSC).

Sunrisers Hyderabad Squad

S Dhawan*, S Anirudha, A Ashish Reddy, RK Bhui, AJ Finch, MC Henriques, JO Holder, MC Juneja, B Kumar, CV Milind, A Mishra, NV Ojha†, P Parameswaran, Parvez Rasool, IK Pathan, AG Paunikar, KL Rahul, DJG Sammy, I Sharma, KV Sharma, DW Steyn, BRM Taylor, Y Venugopal Rao, DA Warner

Delhi Daredevils Squad

KP Pietersen*, MA Agarwal, NM Coulter-Nile, Q de Kock, JP Duminy, KM Jadhav, KD Karthik†, S Kaul, Milind Kumar, Mohammed Shami, S Nadeem, JDS Neesham, WD Parnell, HS Sharath, R Sharma, LR Shukla, R Shukla, LRPL Taylor, MK Tiwary, SS Tiwary, JD Unadkat, M Vijay, J Yadav

Match 12 scheduled to begin at 14:30 local time (10:30 GMT | 12:30 CEST)

Chennai Super Kings Squad

MS Dhoni*†, B Aparajith, R Ashwin, S Badree, DJ Bravo, F du Plessis, JW Hastings, MJ Henry, BW Hilfenhaus, RA Jadeja, BB McCullum, M Manhas, RG More, P Negi, A Nehra, IC Pandey, SK Raina, V Shankar, MM Sharma, DR Smith

Mumbai Indians Squad

RG Sharma*, CJ Anderson, JJ Bumrah, M de Lange, BR Dunk, CM Gautam†, S Gopal, Harbhajan Singh, JR Hazlewood, MEK Hussey, Z Khan, SL Malinga, SH Marathe, PP Ojha, KA Pollard, AT Rayudu†, K Santokie, Jalaj S Saxena, P Suyal, AP Tare†, AV Wankhade

Match 13 scheduled to begin at 18:30 local time (14:30 GMT | 16:30 CEST)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back