IPL (Season 7) | Coverage Matches Threads [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaam ko to kheto main bhi ball swing hoti hai , meri fuffi ko bhi pata hai - Shoaib AKhtar.

It is: Sham ok to kheto me be ball swing hote he, meri fupi ok b pata he

Correct. Its "swing" not sing.

BTW, i was kidding in my first post, i was trying to figure out if you just used google translator for the hindi script. But mithun spoiled the plan :(

BTW, i was kidding in my first post, i was trying to figure out if you just used google translator for the hindi script. But mithun spoiled the plan :(

Sorry bro. I should have been more careful.

Haha alright. I actually used the Hindi keyboard on my mobile to type this.

So RCB could not handle Sandeep.

Gayle should retire from T20. He has become useless. Still living off of his past reputation.

Quite a few players are making a living based on their reputation.

RCB needs to get rid of some big names and invest in youngsters like RR.

RCB is like that rich kid in your school who comes in expensive car but fails in all subject.

Naam bade aur darshan chote

A team that boasts the likes of Gayle, Kohli, ABD and still cannot chase well.

Kohli has been a bit unlucky in the way he is getting out. Freak dismissals mostly. He also got some great deliveries first up.

AB likes the ball to come on the bat with pace , hes not very good against the spinners especially early on in his innings.

Only ABVD is showing worth of his salt.

Rest disappointed big time. Even out of form Sehwag is better than gayle, kohli, youvraj put together.

Most of the matches in this edition of the IPL have been one sided so far. There is entertainment in one innings but not backed by in the 2nd one.

Just recently , last Chennai Punjab match was one sided and now this.

That's why I never want any team to score over 170, it becomes one sided.

boring match. Punjab is just too one sided but i am glad there is no chennei monopoly alone this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back