IPL (Season 7) | Coverage Matches Threads [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royals were never in for chasing. Royals has beaten every team below it in ranking and yet to beat a higher ranking team.

/Not so good stats for next round

Whats the deal with Aussies and think beard this IPL season. Are they trying to impress punjabis?

Only Jimmy and Hodgey showed some intent. One good over by any other batsman then this game was won by the duo.

IPL-7 | Bangalore v Chennai at Bangalore | Kolkata v Hyderabad at Kolkata | 24/5/14

Match 53 and 54 to be played at Bangalore and Kolkata.

^^ Good for him. He cannot take his position for granted. Neither in IPL nor in his home team

It's a joy watching De Villiers and Kohli bat together, easily the two best LOI batsmen in world cricket. And as I type this, AB gets bowled by Nehra. :livid:

I'm not even kidding when I say that Ajmal is a better striker of the ball than Sachin Rana. Every time I see him bat, he takes at least 3 hits to the ribs!

When is this rubbish coming to an end ? OP says Matches 53 and 54. That's serious overkill :facepalm:

I rate Jakati. Didn't know he was in the RCB squad. Should've played more games as he was always useful whenever he played for CSK.

Starc is a ridiculously good fielder. The best out of all the pace bowlers going around.

I rate Jakati. Didn't know he was in the RCB squad. Should've played more games as he was always useful whenever he played for CSK.

Rampaul should have played more too. It was obvious that Gayle isn't fit yet they persisted with him. Rampaul bowled well in the UAE.

RCB needed to fit an all rounder in somewhere too. For most of the tournament they had Starc at 7 with the rest of the bowlers to follow.

Rampaul should have played more too. It was obvious that Gayle isn't fit yet they persisted with him. Rampaul bowled well in the UAE.

RCB needed to fit an all rounder in somewhere too. For most of the tournament they had Starc at 7 with the rest of the bowlers to follow.

RCB just have a very poor squad and have the worst domestic players in the league so it's no surprise they're struggling.

haha

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en-gb"><p>For KKR to surpass CSK in the IPL table:

- Win by 40 runs
- Chase target within 15.3 overs
- Ask Sunrisers to include Ishant Sharma.</p>— Alternative Cricket (@AltCricket) <a href="https://twitter.com/AltCricket/statuses/470202288057757696">May 24, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
Uthappa's confidence is showing. Definately will get a call from Intl Side.

Holder is huge. If he improves his bowling and speed then he can be very menacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back