IPL (Season 7) | Coverage Matches Threads [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling this match will still go down the wire no matter how much punjab scores.

What the hell was Ashwin trying to do there ? :facepalm: I hope Miller and Sehwag tonk him bad. :nehra

Ashwin figures 1-44 and he mocks Maxwell :))

Im calling it now. CSK will chase whatever total they're set. Just watch

Sehwag is a beauty to watch when he is in full flow.

He is a big game players, clicks when team needs him.

Truly said, Form is temporary, Class is permanent. :sehwag

I will try Sehwag in T20 team. Better than Rohit as opener who struggles for 20 balls and there is no guarantee that he will score after that,

I have always maintained that if there is any team that can stop CSK then it is Kings.

If Kings win then it is a very good news for KKR. They would rather face Kings than CSK in finals.

awww.. everyone is so happy that Viru made a ton.

Look at the face of Dhoni. :clap

Binny ahead of Sehwag. Aur chuppo

Ashwin is a tool for doing that celebration

There is a backstory.

Maxwell has sledged Ashwin many many times.

He even talked about his sledging in interviews.

With all being said, Ashwin got carried away (and overdid his celebration) and as Dhoni asked him to, said sorry to the umpire.

Kings/Sings losing wickets at wrong times.

Oh well, Miller saved due to technicality

Umpire's cam showed the middle frame. Bat was on the line and bails were off. This should have been out.

Dhoni Brigade (Ashwin, Jadeja, etc) all failed in from of Viru

Well done Sehwag, he did more than expected from him.

Good judgement and catch from FaF

Miller got caught long way from home.

Luck ran out this time

Sehwag: "Whenever I went there to bat, and got out early, I got a call from my wife. My son's friends were also teasing him about his father not scoring runs, I told him, "hold on beta, there is still time" Last couple of games I wanted to focus on my batting, I had to win at least one game for Kings XI Punjab"

Sehwag: "Whenever I went there to bat, and got out early, I got a call from my wife. My son's friends were also teasing him about his father not scoring runs, I told him, "hold on beta, there is still time" Last couple of games I wanted to focus on my batting, I had to win at least one game for Kings XI Punjab"

stupid kids born post 2010, dont know who sehwag is.

Raina can break Pathan's record of fastest 50

16 balls 53 by Raina.

Kinda neutralized the high score of Kings.

Earlier it was very high score, now it is just a high score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back