IPL (Season 7) | Coverage Matches Threads [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bloody hell Suresh Raina! What kind of dismissal was that though by Smith, didn't look like he put any effort into that shot and was subsequently bowled

Look this is just so hilariously staged.

You really think CSK wouldnt make it to the finals??

Raina playing some classy power shots here. Didnt play a single bad shot.

32 runs off the over, now target is in reach

Suresh Raina is a street smart and very under-rated Cricketer. He is joint Best T20 Bat from India , along with Yuvi.

George Bailey take a bow! Great run out! Funny how it happened straight after the time out. :butt

Thank god McCullum's gone. Sloppy innings. Really doesn't look like his heart is in it, since he came back.

saw many arm chair critics making such revelations. some even said that MI will win cuz of the same reasons :butt

:D

saw many arm chair critics making such revelations. some even said that MI will win cuz of the same reasons :butt

:D

It's a vicious cycle! Whenever Chennai or Mumbai are in a good position "OMGZ AMBANI TOTALLY BOUGHT THE MATCH! DHONI BOY'S GOT THE TROPHY IN THE BAG!" Then when things start falling apart, everyone crawls back to their caves. :D

Ashwin will have to initiate taking risks here.

Save dhoni for later, but if Ashwin slows down then it will be out of reach even for dhoni.

Dhoni's innings makes no sense at this stage.

TBH McCullum lost the game. Got Raina runout, then played a very slow innings himeself and then got run out.

Since Raina, none of the CSK batsman have clicked at all.

Drame pe drama.

Ek minute preeti khush, ek minute preeti naraz.

Pehle dhoni out, phir dhoni not out.

Fixed game, i tell you. Mark my words. Mickey mouse leage has all fixed games :D

oh wait, why are you bringing grapes in front of me :/

Dhoni's innings makes no sense at this stage.

TBH McCullum lost the game. Got Raina runout, then played a very slow innings himeself and then got run out.

Since Raina, none of the CSK batsman have clicked at all.

One of the rare times when Dhoni has accepted defeat mentally. Or is he angry at the management

Viru doesnt want to see Dhoni lose. He left in the last over

Maxi gave an extra special hug to Viru.

BTW i am so ****** :45:, every pappu, dabbu and harry is hugging priety :(

Last edited:
Sehwag still got his fan following. Got a loud cheer when his name was announced.

This isn't fixed, it's just what positive batting does. The moment they tried to do it CSK style instead of mad hitting style, they crumbled. This match along with the MI chase, KKR chase and Netherlands/Ireland are telling something about how T20 should be approached.

Drame pe drama.

Ek minute preeti khush, ek minute preeti naraz.

Pehle dhoni out, phir dhoni not out.

Fixed game, i tell you. Mark my words. Mickey mouse leage has all fixed games :D

oh wait, why are you bringing grapes in front of me :/

Game was over by then, nothing to do with fixing. I know some matches are fixed, but really this one didn't even have a sniff of fixing about it.

(Unless B Mac was fixing, despite being in the spotlight.)

It's a vicious cycle! Whenever Chennai or Mumbai are in a good position "OMGZ AMBANI TOTALLY BOUGHT THE MATCH! DHONI BOY'S GOT THE TROPHY IN THE BAG!" Then when things start falling apart, everyone crawls back to their caves. :D

This X 100. If you approach it with this mindset, what's the point? Any match where the big boys win is fixed, and when they lose, they did so deliberately....

IPL-7 | Final | Kolkata Knight Riders v Kings XI Punjab | June 1, 2014 | Bangalore

The IPL 7 Final to be played today at M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore.

Match scheduled to begin at 20:00 local time (14:30 GMT | 16:30 CEST | 19:30 PST)

Last edited:
KKR win the toss and will have a bowl.
It's final time guys get ready for Sehwag and Maxwell up first!

Bailey and Gambhir speak so differently. It's amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back