Ireland vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Dublin | May 23, 2013 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotham Cronie

Test Debutant
Runs
What's your playing XI look like?

Would you go with the same lineup that faced Scotland in the 1st ODI? Or would you include Shoaib Malik? Who would you drop for him?

Where would you have him bat? Should Misbah-ul-Haq be pushed up the order?

If Pakistan wins the toss, should they bat or bowl first?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think umar amin should be given maxiumum time to bat so we can see what hes made of

i think umar amin should be given maxiumum time to bat so we can see what hes made of

I agree, it should be his last chance. Maybe Farhat should also be dropped and Kamran should partner up with Jamshed at the top.

I wouldn't suggest any other changes.

What's your playing XI look like?

Would you go with the same lineup that faced Scotland in the 1st ODI? Or would you include Shoaib Malik? Who would you drop for him?

Where would you have him bat? Should Misbah-ul-Haq be pushed up the order?

If Pakistan wins the toss, should they bat or bowl first?

Pakistan XI:
Imran Farhat(Jamshed for only India match)
:hafeez
:shafiq
:malik( at four may be at no.3 against India but four is good)
:misbah_old
Umer Amin(Check out how well does he end an inning)
:kami
:ehsan
:wahab
:junaid
:ajmal

If Pakistan win the toss they should bat first and put a score above average. Don't take bowling if the condition is worst for bat also.

This website is not accessible.

The site you are trying to access contains content that is prohibited for viewership from within Pakistan

Pakistan have won the Toss and will bat first!

i hope pakistan plays aggressively in these two matches. They really struggled against Scotland.

Amin wearing substitute bib giving akmal throw downs, dont think he will be in XI

Not happy with the change, whats the point of selecting Umar Amin if your giving him only one match. Should have played both matches against ireland. The 2 warm up matches would have been enough for Malik. Is Amin good enough for international cricket or not?? Now we will never know.

Not happy with the change, whats the point of selecting Umar Amin if your giving him only one match. Should have played both matches against ireland. The 2 warm up matches would have been enough for Malik. Is Amin good enough for international cricket or not?? Now we will never know.

Amin got the last match. Now it's Maliks turn. Amin will get the next match.

Any one else having sound trouble? Only hearing sound from one earphone

absolutely awful coverage....camera is making me dizzy...woeful stuff...better they did not show the game at all

so Misbah did what was suppose to do in his book ........drop a youngster just after a game

Murtagh is the leading wickettaker in county cricket so far this year?

Jamshed struggling out there, playing and missing

Johnston to Nasir Jamshed, no run, tries and expansive drive but it misses everything and goes through to the keeper
Settle down now we want a hundred.

Needs to play off the new ball, the new ball is swinging.

why did misbah choose to bat in these conditions, what was he smoking? junaid and irfan would have had ireland 5 down by now if bowling was chosen.

Folks, it's really hard playing cricket in England and Ireland at this time of the year in this weather. It is bloody hard, in fact.

why did misbah choose to bat in these conditions, what was he smoking? junaid and irfan would have had ireland 5 down by now if bowling was chosen.

It's good practise for the team to bat in these conditions. You need to get used to em sometime.

Folks, it's really hard playing cricket in England and Ireland at this time of the year in this weather. It is bloody hard, in fact.

This! Playing club cricket in Subdays and it's nearly always freezing through May!

So now Jamshed is officially a hack?

untitle.JPG

He plays the new ball so poorly. I have no clue who made him a opener, hes slowly becoming another FTB.

which Pakistani ever played the new ball properly? except for maybe anwar. shehzad is much better than nasir any day.

I have a feeling jamshed will do something stupid or brilliant

What in the world are these two doing? I knew that having Farhat around Jamshed was not a good thing.

Jamshed just needs to stick it out there. See off this initial period and cash in. He's done this in the past too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back