Is Misbah-ul-Haq, the answer to our Test woes?

The more people want Misbah away from the PCB, the more roles the PCB gives him :misbah

Misbah-ul-Haq appointed mentor of Wolves for Champions Cup

Former Pakistan captain aims to share his experience and knowledge to help emerging cricketers refine their skills in the upcoming one-day tournament, which promises to provide a platform for players to prepare for upcoming ODI series.
He build the faisalabad team, so good he was given then wolves

Asif Ali would be a great captain for Pakistan when his captaincy record is 4 losses out of 4 games in the PSL.

If I was a Babar fanboy, the last thing I’d be doing is mentioning performances of other captains.

International teams have moved on from the “accumulators” by picking players based on what they can do in the big games. Players that can change the game in a couple of overs.

Babar will always be the the type of batsman where the opposition captain will be happy to have him on strike. Zero impact on the game, and even when he does score it usually puts the team under more pressure.

Sharjeel clears Babar, the only ones who disagree are the ones who are still stuck in the 90’s brand of cricket.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm willing to give Misbah a try provided he's only their for red ball.

Hopefully misbah can solve the spin woes for pakistan.

Damn it, if this happens then misbah works, @Major wont let me see the light 🤣🤣.

but khair, might as well give the guy who took pakistan to no 1 a shot. Warna emgland is a massacre coming up.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm willing to give Misbah a try provided he's only their for red ball.

Hopefully misbah can solve the spin woes for pakistan.

Damn it, if this happens then misbah works, @Major wont let me see the light 🤣🤣.

but khair, might as well give the guy who took pakistan to no 1 a shot. Warna emgland is a massacre coming up.
I retract what I said now. Misbah will make things worse

Pakistan had a solid test record in UAE and in Pakistan when Misbah was in charge. We beat Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and South Africa at home under his watch from 2020-21.

Say what you want, the man knew the local pitches and the team to select better than anyone.

Back