Is my new ca plus 15000 real or fake???

Runs
Hi guys I recently purchased a CA PLUS 15000 cricket bat from a shop in Pakistan. I tried to scratch off the security barcode and the whole thing came off leaving the code in pieces. I just wanted to know if my bat is real or not. Could you guys give me a hand?? Copy this link to view some pics. http://s113.photobucket.com/user/haroonmahmood/library/

By the way I put the pink grip on myself. The grip underneath is a green snake grip with a gold ca band at the top

Last edited:
No barcode on bat? If not its fake reason is all CA bats come with barcode which u scratch and check on CA webside.

As seen on bat picture post in another thread

image_zps86262f82.jpg

Now how is that possible ? :)

But does ur bat realy look like this imag.jpg

photo.jpg this is what the barcode sticker looked like after i took it off. this is what the barcode numbers looked like when i accidentally peeled off the silver scratch code instead of scratching it. and yes my bat does look like that

Very strange.............. Why u took it off ? U could scratch number

To make it a little more clear, can you post a few more pics of your bat, so I can see clearly and judge. Judging by the toe-guard, it seems ok enough but the side-decals say otherwise... :s

To make it a little more clear, can you post a few more pics of your bat, so I can see clearly and judge. Judging by the toe-guard, it seems ok enough but the side-decals say otherwise... :s

This thread is from 2014, so...

Back