Is Tino Best the fastest bowler at the moment?

cricketworm

ODI Debutant
Runs
Post of the Week
Is he the fastest bowler in world cricket at the moment?

It's either him or Mitch or Morne!

I think it's Tino! #Godisgreat #PostlikeTino

Bowling with lots of fire against Australia. Very Entertaining to see.

Waiting to see him bowl 154km/hr. that would be some serious effort ball.

For a second there I thought I read if he was the best fast bowler around, gave me a nice chuckle.

But yeh, i guess he is the fastest bowler around atm.

yes they are the quickest in their chuck category :msd

Jab Arron/Yadav comeback kar gaye After Injury at International level iam sure woh Kuch pace lose kare gaye
still i think Lethal Irfan is faster than both Aaron and Yadav

Where was he for the 2 games at the WACA? On the other hand Roach has been very disappointing this series.

A typical WI overconfident brat whose not as good as he thinks he is.

(Brat may look like an offensive word but it means a misbehave child and that description fits Best perfectly).

Well he has been pick of the WI quicks this series.

Always enjoy watching Tino bowl.

Wholehearted cricketer and yes I reckon he is the fastest bowler in the world at the moment. Watched him against Australia the other day and he was regularly around and over the 150kph mark.

He is a talented bowler no doubt but he is way too full of himself.

Always enjoy watching Tino bowl.

Wholehearted cricketer and yes I reckon he is the fastest bowler in the world at the moment. Watched him against Australia the other day and he was regularly around and over the 150kph mark.

He has serious pace. Can run through teams potentially but doesn't have the work ethic.

If he's doing his job well then why is that a problem?

Looks like you haven't followed his career. This guy made his debut a decade ago and didn't mature mentally one bit. There's a reason why he has less than 50 games for WI after 10 years. Has thrown numerous tantrums on and off the field which propelled him to join ICL.

Looks like you haven't followed his career. This guy made his debut a decade ago and didn't mature mentally one bit. There's a reason why he has less than 50 games for WI after 10 years. Has thrown numerous tantrums on and off the field which propelled him to join ICL.

Well in that case you are probably right. Maybe he's turned over a new leaf who knows. He's bowled really well the past couple of games.

Well in that case you are probably right. Maybe he's turned over a new leaf who knows. He's bowled really well the past couple of games.

Hope so but it's sad to see a talent like him waste 90% of his career.

Bowled at 95.6 MPH today.Havent seen any bowler hit that speed in last few seasons.

Tino Best Regrets Never Getting A Chance To Play In IPL, Has This Expectation From Son

Tino Best regrets that he never got a chance to play in the Indian Premier League (IPL). Best is currently in India to take part in the ongoing Road Safety World Series where he is representing West Indies Legends led by the charismatic Brian Lara.

"I am still heartbroken. I have never got the opportunity to play in the IPL but, I love the IPL, my son loves it. My 20-year-old son. Yes, 20-year-old son. So hopefully he can push and get to this level of the IPL, play for West Indies, make a name for himself and go on to do better things but IPL is arguably the benchmark of T20, everyone wants to play in it and I think that India has done a tremendous job in selectifying that brand of cricket that whole world loves", said Tino Best in an exclusive interview to Republic TV.

Best is a part of the West Indies Legends which led by the former Caribbean skipper and the 'Prince of Trinidad' Brian Lara. They had lost the series-opener against the Sachin Tendulkar-led India Legends on Saturday. The Windies Legends will now be up against the South Africa Legends which includes the likes of Herschelle Gibbs, Jonty Rhodes, etc. That match will be played at the DY Patil Stadium on Wednesday.

Tino Best backed Indian skipper Virat Kohli after he had a forgettable tour of New Zealand.

"Virat Kohli plays three forms of cricket. He is dominant. He is dominant in all three forms and sometimes even the great Brian Lara had gone through a slump and Sachin Tendulkar had also gone through a slump as well. Viru (Sehwag) had gone through a slump. All the great players always go through a slump. So I don't think the fans should be too harsh because the players play so much cricket. Just ease up on the Indian skipper. He is a phenomenal talent, I think he is the greatest cricketer of this generation and I think that he is just going to grow from strength to strength", said Tino Best

Link: https://www.republicworld.com/sport...ever-getting-a-chance-to-play-in-the-ipl.html

20 yr old son?

Tino is listed as 38 year old.Thats some good planning

Tino Best is only best known for his hot headed episodes on the field. Has done nothing otherwise.

Man I remember when this guy was on fire. What pace, sadly he never managed to have the accuracy or skill at the highest level.

Back