Isuru Udana: the worst cricketer Sri Lanka has ever produced?

Osman

First Class Captain
Runs
Can't think of anyone worse tbh. Truly awful. The fact his stock ball is a slower ball says it all.......havign said that hope he has been selected for the T20 world cup :afridi

Hes up there! Id go for kumar dharmasena - useless offie who didnt even turn the ball

Nuwan Pradeep is the worst cricketer ever produced by Sri Lanka but Udana is pretty rubbish as well

Last edited:
Can't think of anyone worse tbh. Truly awful. The fact his stock ball is a slower ball says it all.......havign said that hope he has been selected for the T20 world cup :afridi

Sounds like Jade Dernbach.

He is only 24 and he has alot of time to improve, so you should be careful to label him as the worst cricketer SL have ever produced.

Sounds like Umar Gul has a competitor for the crown of the world's most awful cricketer..hehe

Sounds like Umar Gul has a competitor for the crown of the world's most awful cricketer..hehe

Yes, the person with the best T20 bowling figure, numerous five wicket hauls in ODI's and tests is the world's most awful cricketer

Sri Lanka National Player Isuru Udana announced his retirement from National duties, with immediate effect.

“I believe the time has come for me to make way for the next generation of players,’’ said Udana whilst notifying his decision to Sri Lanka Cricket.

‘’It is with immense pride and passion, and unfathomable commitment that I have represented and served my country,’’ he further said.

Why is this Dasun Shanaka captain of SL?

Averages 23 with the bat, has a bowling average of 37, economy rate of 5.7.

Is not even a Dhoni in terms of ODI captaincy to merit being there for captaincy.

So what does he bring to this Sri Lankan team.

His coach said this about why he is there as captain:

There's more to being the captain than just scoring runs. Dasun is very good at it. He has the respect of everyone in the dressing room. He understands the players and shows them a lot of love and support as well.

So make him some mental physio then.

Is he the worst cricketer ever to captain a top side?

Back