Jai Shri Ram: The Hindu chant that became a murder cry

The world is already doing a lot about that killing Muslim children in particular. Question is will you do something about it before it gets to the point it did with us? Or will nip it in the bud?

Or will you join the Hindu jihadis?
That is a very good question.
For an answer , I feel India will nip it in the bud.
And if it does acquire a global terrorist dimension like it has happened with Islam, the world will start killing Hindu children as well. I hope that as a hindu, I don't live to see that day.

That is a very good question.
For an answer , I feel India will nip it in the bud.
And if it does acquire a global terrorist dimension like it has happened with Islam, the world will start killing Hindu children as well. I hope that as a hindu, I don't live to see that day.
Well I, for one, sincerely hope you guys do that. I guess we will wait and see.
I am sick of seeing children getting killed or bullied no matter what their faith/nationality/race.

Yesterday a terrorist killed two people's in Brussels ,what was he chanting? Any guess ?

Hindu extremists havent said this when lynching or beating people? People can say what they like, it doesnt mean the words are correctly used. But you seem to think so when it comes to Muslims but not Hindus?

Imo unless its a child, woman or ederly, no man should allow Veggie extremists to abuse them, they havent had a global empire for a reason, they are not combat skilled or have the genetics.

Hindu extremists have said jai shri ram while lynching or beating people, much as how muslim extremists have said allahu akbar before killing innocents. Full stop.

And as for empires, whether it was the Greeks, Egyptians, Romans, Mughals, Persians, Ottomans, The British etc, all of them have crumbled and none have survived to the present day. Maybe that is why hindus never bothered having one. Maybe chest thumping empire aficionados should learn from the veggie extremists before they are forced to do it the hard way?

The one who blew up 40 Indian occupying soldiers also said God is great but he had a moral right to resist occupation. Sometimes some say it justly and other times some dont.

Jai Shri Ram chanting while abusing/murdering people cannot be just as Hindus are not under occupation.
Just simple answer what was terrorist said during killing of two civilians.

Last edited by a moderator:
The one who blew up 40 Indian occupying soldiers also said God is great but he had a moral right to resist occupation. Sometimes some say it justly and other times some dont.

Jai Shri Ram chanting while abusing/murdering people cannot be just as Hindus are not under occupation.
Very important point
I didn’t want to say this earlier but the fact is that Palestinian children have been murdered way way before the evil of Islamic terrorism arose. One would in fact make a case that the occupation of Muslim lands gave rise to this evil, perhaps a topic of a separate debate.

terrorism and loss of innocent lives cannot be justified no matter what, but you can trace the footsteps of the events leading up that point and perhaps learn from them.

I remember back in college my history professor once said history is not about memorizing events and dates. It’s about studying human behavior under certain circumstances in the past in our effort to learn from them and hopefully correct errors.

A lot of hindus say jai shri ram while praying everyday too, and some hindus also say it when they get emotional, like when they are celebrating or are attacked.
Muslim extremists have said allahu akbar before killing innocents in western countries. So it is working the same way.
And Hindus have said Jai Shree Ram before lynching/killing Muslims in India.

Whats the point if you RSS apologists ever have one?

Very important point
I didn’t want to say this earlier but the fact is that Palestinian children have been murdered way way before the evil of Islamic terrorism arose. One would in fact make a case that the occupation of Muslim lands gave rise to this evil, perhaps a topic of a separate debate.

terrorism and loss of innocent lives cannot be justified no matter what, but you can trace the footsteps of the events leading up that point and perhaps learn from them.

I remember back in college my history professor once said history is not about memorizing events and dates. It’s about studying human behavior under certain circumstances in the past in our effort to learn from them and hopefully correct errors.

When resisting oppression people will go further than they should but they have a right to continue to oppose such evil.

Moses had a fight, the man died. The Quran then says Moses did do wrong but go tell the Pharoah a mistake killing a man is tiny compared to the killings and oppression of the Pharoah.

US soldiers had biblical quotes on their guns in Afghanistan, Israelis pray to their Lord when dropping bombs on kids but nobody calls them religious extremists due to their vocabulary.

We need more RSS Indians to scream, shout, bellow - Jai Shree Ram - just so the rest of the world can capture the realities of Hindutva.

It is already working, more and more, non muslims, non browns, are seeing for what Hindutva really is. A right wing terrorist ideology.

Allmost all the Islamic terrorists use only one chant and everyone know . :shh

No they dont and these word are uttered by all Muslim daily.

Lets stick to the topic which is Hindu extremists chanting, so explain..

Why did the Mumbai attacker use the word Bhagwan?

We need more RSS Indians to scream, shout, bellow - Jai Shree Ram - just so the rest of the world can capture the realities of Hindutva.

It is already working, more and more, non muslims, non browns, are seeing for what Hindutva really is. A right wing terrorist ideology.

Very similar to Jewish extremist and Zionist extremists. Both can only inflict suffering on the innocent and weak. Israel and Hindutva have never had a global empire for this reason.

BTW, have you guys listened to Donald Trump's speech yesterday? There is only extremist group he said he will ban (again) if he becomes president. But but but...hindu extremists :(

Oh my .. are we still living in a world where mumbai attack was a false flag operation? 🤣🤣

Oh my .. are we still living in a world where mumbai attack was a false flag operation? 🤣🤣

I was also laughing out loud when I heard the main attacker mention Bhagwan. :ROFLMAO:

Any reason why he chanted a Hindu God's name after butchering many Hindus?

The Mumbai terrorist was a Pakistani muslim. A fact that pakistan govt accepted.

Very similar to Jewish extremist and Zionist extremists. Both can only inflict suffering on the innocent and weak. Israel and Hindutva have never had a global empire for this reason.

Yes Jews and Hindus have never had a "global empire" of extremism. We haven't seen a Jew or a Hindu carry out terrorist attacks from Newyork to Tokyo and London to Sydney.

Yes Jews and Hindus have never had a "global empire" of extremism. We haven't seen a Jew or a Hindu carry out terrorist attacks from Newyork to Tokyo and London to Sydney.

The only so called Jewish state, majority Jewish nations and the only Hindu majority nation are both occupiers who have murdered more than all terror outfits combined. You havent had any global empire, not even a Yoga empire.

The only so called Jewish state, majority Jewish nations and the only Hindu majority nation are both occupiers who have murdered more than all terror outfits combined. You havent had any global empire, not even a Yoga empire.

I am not asking for your opinion.

I am giving you facts.So counter with facts. Hindus or Jews are not involved in terrorist attacks globally, so yes, no global empire.

I am not asking for your opinion.

I am giving you facts.So counter with facts. Hindus or Jews are not involved in terrorist attacks globally, so yes, no global empire.

Im giving you historical facts, free education which Modi doesnt provide.

Here is more education, no rupees needed.

Jews blew up the King David Hotel, the biggest terrorist attack on the British this to day.

Hindutva extremists have attacked many outside of India, also terrorism. But within India, they have raped children while chanting Jai Shri Ram.

Again, free and happy to educate.

Im giving you historical facts, free education which Modi doesnt provide.

Here is more education, no rupees needed.

Jews blew up the King David Hotel, the biggest terrorist attack on the British this to day.

Hindutva extremists have attacked many outside of India, also terrorism. But within India, they have raped children while chanting Jai Shri Ram.

Again, free and happy to educate.

My family by god's grace is well off enough that i don't have to stand in the line of freebies and benefits.

You know free education may not be of good quality. It shows when persons of such poor quality education open their mouth.

The King David Hotel bombing in 91 killed 91 people, while the Lockerbie bombing by Libyans killed 270 people.

Which is the bigger terrorist attack?

I can name the London train bombings, Manchester bombings and many such incidents in UK, can you name a few such incidents involving Hindus? Or may be Jews in UK?

Or do you need to go back to 1946 to find such incidents?

This is why one should not fall for low quality freebies.

Because in crunch situation the guy forgot RSS Manual and spoke from his heart ....

Was Pakistan government also following the RSS manual when they accepted that Kasab was from Pakistan and that pakistanis were involved in the Mumbai attacks?

Was Pakistan government also following the RSS manual when they accepted that Kasab was from Pakistan and that pakistanis were involved in the Mumbai attacks?

Depends who was the Pakistan leader at the time, we all know the main two parties will sell their mothers (according to an American politician, I forget the name now) if the price is right.

Depends who was the Pakistan leader at the time, we all know the main two parties will sell their mothers (according to an American politician, I forget the name now) if the price is right.
So you have more reliable information than what those two parties had? Where do you think the Mumbai attackers were from and why is your source of information more reliable than those two parties?

So you have more reliable information than what those two parties had? Where do you think the Mumbai attackers were from and why is your source of information more reliable than those two parties?
Pakistan never had terrorism. There was no almost daily occurrence of terrorist attacks. It’s always been a conspiracy by India.

I don't trust either party, neither do the majority of Pakistanis, even politicians from other countries mock their lack of integrity. So no I don't accept anything from them as gospel. The Mumbai terror attacks were a false flag operation in my opinion, which have been milked for over a decade by the BJP party in order to paint Pakistan as a terrorist nation backed by a persistent bot campaign carried out by their disciples on Pak social media across all platforms.

However, that does not mean the dopes who carried out the attacks weren't Pakistani. They may well have been paid and masterminded by hostile intelligence agencies. The only doubt about this was the chant he issued was something about Baghwan not Allah.

In any case this is just how I read the situation, it is my opinion based on what I have seen and read. You don't have to accept it, neither do I care.

I don't trust either party, neither do the majority of Pakistanis, even politicians from other countries mock their lack of integrity. So no I don't accept anything from them as gospel. The Mumbai terror attacks were a false flag operation in my opinion, which have been milked for over a decade by the BJP party in order to paint Pakistan as a terrorist nation backed by a persistent bot campaign carried out by their disciples on Pak social media across all platforms.

However, that does not mean the dopes who carried out the attacks weren't Pakistani. They may well have been paid and masterminded by hostile intelligence agencies. The only doubt about this was the chant he issued was something about Baghwan not Allah.

In any case this is just how I read the situation, it is my opinion based on what I have seen and read. You don't have to accept it, neither do I care.
That is enough.

The dossier and the evidence provided by India post 26/11 forced Pakistan to act and arrest the members of the Laskar e Toiba. False flag operation LOL

You can sit in your alternate universe and spin your ridiculous theories. The truth is out there and the world knows it.

Doesn't matter whats the online opinion is.The government of pakistan and its official version is what matters.

The dossier and the evidence provided by India post 26/11 forced Pakistan to act and arrest the members of the Laskar e Toiba. False flag operation LOL

You can sit in your alternate universe and spin your ridiculous theories. The truth is out there and the world knows it.

They narrated the entire sequence of how the terrorists sailed from Karachi etc.

Official version of the government of pakistan.

My family by god's grace is well off enough that i don't have to stand in the line of freebies and benefits.

You know free education may not be of good quality. It shows when persons of such poor quality education open their mouth.

The King David Hotel bombing in 91 killed 91 people, while the Lockerbie bombing by Libyans killed 270 people.

Which is the bigger terrorist attack?

I can name the London train bombings, Manchester bombings and many such incidents in UK, can you name a few such incidents involving Hindus? Or may be Jews in UK?

Or do you need to go back to 1946 to find such incidents?

This is why one should not fall for low quality freebies.

Your family is the whole Hindu population, help them if you are so well off as they are living in poor conditions, inc many slums.

Try reading carefully, I wrote the biggest the biggest terrorist attack against the British, in the Pan Am attack it was 43 Brits who were killed.

Hindus and Jews in India and Israel are killing plenty , both occupying terrorist states, it cant compare to groups. And you support them.

They narrated the entire sequence of how the terrorists sailed from Karachi etc.

Official version of the government of pakistan.

Why Did Ajmal Khasab attribute his actions to Bhagwan?

Why Did Ajmal Khasab attribute his actions to Bhagwan?

Various investigation agencies from various countries have come to the conclusion that the attack was planned and perpetrated by Pakistanis.

Pakistan government accepted it.

Various investigation agencies from various countries have come to the conclusion that the attack was planned and perpetrated by Pakistanis.

Sure.

Im asking a different question which is related to the thread.

Is saying Bhagwan by a terrorist normal? Why did he say it?

No one was aware of the Hindu chant in the West, because Hinduism was confined to India as it did not spread across the globe as the truth does, despite having existed for 5000 years.

In comes RSS Hindutva and the world is now witnessing the realities of what is Saffron terrorism within India that is now extending its terrorist tentacles in Australia, UK, and more recently Canada - more to follow.

Hindutva doesn't need any other religion for appeasement, it is managing to torpedo the last gasp all by itself.

The same govt Bharat has been trashing for being a military puppet for decades before Imran Khan was voted into power. Are you now saying you respected the integrity of Pakistan govts pre-Imran Khan all along?

Sure.

Im asking a different question which is related to the thread.

Is saying Bhagwan by a terrorist normal? Why did he say it?

I am not an expert at the usage of hypnotics like Amytal. So what a person can or cannot say under its influence isn't known to me.

I am not an expert at the usage of hypnotics like Amytal. So what a person can or cannot say under its influence isn't known to me.

His testimony was taken as confession by authorities.

The irony is the biggest terrorist attack in India carried out by a man who thanked Bhagwan.

Hilarious .... is the Gov't of India so foolish they'll ask a staged actor pretending to be a Pakistani terrorist to utter the word Bhagwaan in his confession, and then release it to the world to see? I mean even Pakistanis have that much brain.

A Pakistani news channel, GEO, traced Kasab's family in his village and spoke to his family members. It was broadcast on TV.

So Kasab had denounced his faith after coming to India !

So every agency around the world and even Pakistan government was wrong?

How were Kasab's parents traced to Faridkot in Pakistan?

The amount of rubbish you spout.

When in crunch situation you say something , that shows what is in your hearts . this is not rubbish.

When in crunch situation you say something , that shows what is in your hearts . this is not rubbish.
Crunch situation? You are basing your opinion on one word said in a video. While various countries including pakistan has accepted that he is from Pakistan and 26/11 was planned in Pakistan and executed by pakistanis.

Media traced his home to Faridkot village in Punjab in Pakistan.

All that's false.

I am with you for once joshila bhai, I do believe he was a Pakistani, but one who was groomed and unleashed by RAW operatives. A fiendish plot, but we have seen attempts at peace derailed by intelligence agencies before. I still can't figure out why he beseeched Baghwan for forgiveness though, that was a puzzler.

Crunch situation? You are basing your opinion on one word said in a video. While various countries including pakistan has accepted that he is from Pakistan and 26/11 was planned in Pakistan and executed by pakistanis.

Media traced his home to Faridkot village in Punjab in Pakistan.

All that's false.
You are getting me wrong here , I know he is from Pakistan. The evidences are overwhelming , what I am saying is that in such a situation it is surprising that he uttered that word , it is strange.

You are getting me wrong here , I know he is from Pakistan. The evidences are overwhelming , what I am saying is that in such a situation it is surprising that he uttered that word , it is strange.

Kassab is/was a Hindu thats why.

As per some this video was taken during Narco analysis. People say many things under such hypnotics.

May be he believed that since he killed Hindus, Bhagwan will punish him, hence he says Bhagwan.

Back