Karachi Kings (179/7) defeat their arch rivals Lahore Qalandars (177/5) by 3 wickets to keep their hopes alive for the PSL 9 play-offs qualification

Seifert looks not-out and he was literally walking back to the dug-out

Seifert deserves to be booted out of PSL just for that runout. He could have easily gone to the other end. Pathetic batsman and looks uninterested in the match.

Lahore Qalandars are absolutely frantic on the field

Wild throws everywhere

This is a bad call

15 runs in this over and KK will cruise to the total

dWVjwmo.png

Still neck and neck, one big over from KK is all they need

Slower balls will do the job but no

Pace is pace yaar

Let Ahsan Bhatti or Jahandad bowl the next one

Can’t trust Shaheen

Let Ahsan Bhatti or Jahandad bowl the next one

Can’t trust Shaheen
If he promoted himself with the bat
There is no way he will demote himself with the ball

Zaman bowling full outside off stump when there are no boundary riders on the off-side. poor bowling

145.9 from Shaheen
something fishy with the speed-gun for sure haha

Will we see Arafat Minhas do anything this game? haha

Shaheen just going to bowl full, ramp is the way to go

Mohammad Haris should learn from likes of Niazi instead of making stupid statements

How was that conclusive evidence that his fingers were not under it????

Fielder always knows based on the speed it hits the palms. Poor sportsmanship

SSA should just get on with it. he was in good rythem and this could distract him

9vXHREm.png

Fakhar is a decent guy, sometimes you just can't tell.
It's very easy to tell based on the trajectory. Maybe he got caught up in the excitement. But fielders know. The only exception is when fingers are partly under the ball, but here it bounced a few inches ahead

I know Malik's sr is 146. but i really, its quite to poor bowling, than good batting from him

SSA should just get on with it. he was in good rythem and this could distract him

9vXHREm.png

Out of order behavior by Shaheen. He is only proving he is not mature enough for the captaincy.

Surly Hasan Ali is the better choice here compared to the PSL U19 debutatnt?

What statement has he made?
His recent statement "opening in Pakistan is very easy and I can easily smash 50 plus as an opener. Difficult positions are the ones I play in because no one else wants to play lower down the order."

Out of order behavior by Shaheen. He is only proving he is not mature enough for the captaincy.

Then his antics telling Anwar Ali that he was safe after Zaman took the catch lollll

What’s he supposed to do? Not even try to get the umpire to check other angles?

That’s Malik for you

I hope KK loses just because of this selfish act by Malik

Back