Karnataka BJP minister says his party will give tickets to anyone but Muslims

Bro, can you please a more specific and explain the above statement. I am not trying to charge or troll you because I respect you and for your unique thought process. Just wants to know more about your ideals.

Minorities vote as a group, a votebank, which then makes the majority polarise too, and instead of voting on other issues, they vote based on religion. This polarization is not good for democracy. If minorities are not burdened with voting rights, then majority will not vote based on religion, but other issues like development, whose fruits will reach the minorities too. With no threat from minorities, the majority will be willing to show more generosity and be their benefactors.

Minorities vote as a group, a votebank, which then makes the majority polarise too, and instead of voting on other issues, they vote based on religion. This polarization is not good for democracy. If minorities are not burdened with voting rights, then majority will not vote based on religion, but other issues like development, whose fruits will reach the minorities too. With no threat from minorities, the majority will be willing to show more generosity and be their benefactors.

Good.
What you say is quite reasonable. But then how the rights of the minority should be ensured. And why only the minorities voting rights should be taken away then, why not take away the voting rights of the majority as well.

Good.
What you say is quite reasonable. But then how the rights of the minority should be ensured. And why only the minorities voting rights should be taken away then, why not take away the voting rights of the majority as well.

The rights will be ensured by the same fundamental rights which are already defined in the constitution.

Taking away voting rights is not a punishment, but to ensure that the native/majority culture remains the dominant voice politically. Because when your identity changes, your ideology changes as well, and most often the ideologies of minorities do not follow the ideology of the majority, and are often against it.

The rights will be ensured by the same fundamental rights which are already defined in the constitution.

Taking away voting rights is not a punishment, but to ensure that the native/majority culture remains the dominant voice politically. Because when your identity changes, your ideology changes as well, and most often the ideologies of minorities do not follow the ideology of the majority, and are often against it.

The rights defined in the constitution are not followed. In the entire subcontinent (sorry to say but especially in India today), what rights are being ensured to minorities anyway.

In India, muslims are being mob lynched, frequently termed as anti-national or terrorists in national media, recently unjustly slandered as corona spreader in the country even though there was no solid evidence, and now in fear of losing their citizenship through NRC legislation. Is this all written in the constitution as part of their fundamental rights?

The only hope that remains for them in the country is that their condition may improve when BJP is left out of the government. But now if their voting rights are to be taken away as well, that hope will also go away.

Also why not take away the voting rights of the majority as well ? since the ideology of the majority are to be followed always then what is the use of voting anyway?

Lol at conversion mafia. Treat your Dalits better and they wouldn't convert. Or may be they dont want to drink gomutra and wants to eat beef.

Who told you Dalits only converting...lol
Stop it if you dont know the ground reality.

The rights defined in the constitution are not followed. In the entire subcontinent (sorry to say but especially in India today), what rights are being ensured to minorities anyway.

In India, muslims are being mob lynched, frequently termed as anti-national or terrorists in national media, recently unjustly slandered as corona spreader in the country even though there was no solid evidence, and now in fear of losing their citizenship through NRC legislation. Is this all written in the constitution as part of their fundamental rights?

The only hope that remains for them in the country is that their condition may improve when BJP is left out of the government. But now if their voting rights are to be taken away as well, that hope will also go away.

Also why not take away the voting rights of the majority as well ? since the ideology of the majority are to be followed always then what is the use of voting anyway?

You've no idea about what NRC is and it's implementation. Even the Muslims residing in assam supported and asked for NRC in 1985 Assam agitation.

Rights don't say that you cannot be killed. Rights say that if there is crime against you or you are killed, the court will treat your case just like any other citizens, ie, as as equal. And the law that applies to a killer of majority religion person will be applied to your killer as well.

Don't know from where you got that rights mean you are safe from crimes committed against you. Sorry, didn't read rest of the post as the first few statements were emotional and illogical.

Why will any political party put up a candidate who will not win?

Well, hate to say this but I agree with you on this. If the leaders over the years are like that then people will follow the hindutva extremist ideology (and vice versa). So basically ticket would be given to the person who follows hindutva ideology, is anti-Muslim atleast. With all that being said why would think of giving ticket to a Muslim.

Surprised to hear this. I thought in South India this anti Muslim statements did not sell like in UP.

Who told you Dalits only converting...lol
Stop it if you dont know the ground reality.
I am from South India and I know the ground reality. You must be reading it from Whatsapp university. And what if someone is converting? Hunger triumphs everything.

I am from South India and I know the ground reality. You must be reading it from Whatsapp university. And what if someone is converting? Hunger triumphs everything.

No
Happens in our villages and in our relative circles.

No
Happens in our villages and in our relative circles.
What exactly? Do Missionaries force anyone to change? if its for money, good for them. I will show you thousands of Indians who are ready to sell even their kidneys for US GC, Canadian or Australian PR. This is no different than that.

What exactly? Do Missionaries force anyone to change? if its for money, good for them. I will show you thousands of Indians who are ready to sell even their kidneys for US GC, Canadian or Australian PR. This is no different than that.

Change in religion often means change in ideology and loyalties. Communities should protect their flock from diluting national ideology and culture.

Change in religion often means change in ideology and loyalties. Communities should protect their flock from diluting national ideology and culture.
LOL. What ideology and Loyalty? Hindus themselves have multitude of castes and things change per regions. None of the Hindus in my state would ever consider cow as their mother or drink gomutra but there plenty who do in India. Dalits are treated the worse by Hindus and its no wonder they change religion given an opportunity. As I said earlier, hunger triumphs everything.
If you want them to stay them as Hindus, treat them with dignity and probably give them monetary benefits like those missionaries do.

LOL. What ideology and Loyalty? Hindus themselves have multitude of castes and things change per regions. None of the Hindus in my state would ever consider cow as their mother or drink gomutra but there plenty who do in India. Dalits are treated the worse by Hindus and its no wonder they change religion given an opportunity. As I said earlier, hunger triumphs everything.
If you want them to stay them as Hindus, treat them with dignity and probably give them monetary benefits like those missionaries do.

You don't escape caste by becoming christian in india. What religion did the biggest dalit icon choose and why?

You don't escape caste by becoming christian in india. What religion did the biggest dalit icon choose and why?
You can’t completely escape but Christian Dalits have a better life than Hindus. Heck, any other religion is better for them. And thats precisely why Ambedkar went out of it.

You can’t completely escape but Christian Dalits have a better life than Hindus. Heck, any other religion is better for them. And thats precisely why Ambedkar went out of it.

Show me the data of christian dalits having better life than hindus.

Which religion did BabaSaheb choose?

He was a giant of an intellectual, not like some villagers who will accept any religion if someone shows a miracle or exploits their poverty.

Show me the data of christian dalits having better life than hindus.

Which religion did BabaSaheb choose?

He was a giant of an intellectual, not like some villagers who will accept any religion if someone shows a miracle or exploits their poverty.
The proof is in the pudding. Why else would they convert if they are not getting a better life?:smith. For starters, they don't have drink Gomutra and can eat beef. Also would get better access to education.
Babasaheb was an intelligent person and hence he choose to came out of Hinduism. He chose to be a Buddhist.
And what if villager is changing his religion for some money? Religion has done no benefit for the poor dalits in India so let them use it for their benefit. Like I said, if you want them to stay, pay them money or treat them better.:imam

The proof is in the pudding. Why else would they convert if they are not getting a better life?:smith. For starters, they don't have drink Gomutra and can eat beef. Also would get better access to education.
Babasaheb was an intelligent person and hence he choose to came out of Hinduism. He chose to be a Buddhist.
And what if villager is changing his religion for some money? Religion has done no benefit for the poor dalits in India so let them use it for their benefit. Like I said, if you want them to stay, pay them money or treat them better.:imam

So you have no data. Better life can be subjective, but dalits in TN and Kerala are not into gomutra or prohibited from having beef. So your assumption is wrong and you have no data.

You are right when you say that hindus must treat dalits with equality and respect if they want to keep them in their community. Preventing those who are taking away to their fold with fake miracles or lure of money is also a part of the solution.

https://www.ucanews.com/news/dalit-catholics-threaten-to-start-new-indian-church/89426

So you have no data. Better life can be subjective, but dalits in TN and Kerala are not into gomutra or prohibited from having beef. So your assumption is wrong and you have no data.

You are right when you say that hindus must treat dalits with equality and respect if they want to keep them in their community. Preventing those who are taking away to their fold with fake miracles or lure of money is also a part of the solution.

https://www.ucanews.com/news/dalit-catholics-threaten-to-start-new-indian-church/89426
Lol. I am from Kerala and I know how Hindus ( including my own family members)treat Dalits like crap and many of them converting to Islam and Christianity to escape that. You can see that in the Latin Christian community in Coastal Kerala ( Sanju Samson is from them). They converted en-masse during British Raj and has schools, colleges and even political power than Hindu fisher folk.

Fake miracles? Miracles themselves are fake and its no better than worshiping monkeys and snakes. And you can’t prevent no one from changing their religion. Treat them better or pay them money like those missionaries.

Lol. I am from Kerala and I know how Hindus ( including my own family members)treat Dalits like crap and many of them converting to Islam and Christianity to escape that. You can see that in the Latin Christian community in Coastal Kerala ( Sanju Samson is from them). They converted en-masse during British Raj and has schools, colleges and even political power than Hindu fisher folk.

Fake miracles? Miracles themselves are fake and its no better than worshiping monkeys and snakes. And you can’t prevent no one from changing their religion. Treat them better or pay them money like those missionaries.

It is not just about dalits. hindus from all castes convert, and it is en masse, this is how joshua project works. Should hindus treat those upper caste hindus also better and pay them money? Much easier option is to deal with the missionaries.

It is not just about dalits. hindus from all castes convert, and it is en masse, this is how joshua project works. Should hindus treat those upper caste hindus also better and pay them money? Much easier option is to deal with the missionaries.
Joshua Project? Lol. Jeez, dude, you guys think so highly about yourselves, don’t ya? Man, we are a third world country of 1.5 billion and with millions wanting to escape. I bet you a million dollars that all those Indians waiting for the Green card will change their religion if America says so. Nobody in West give a damn about us enough to spend billions on this so-called Joshua Project that your Sanghis project.
And even if the upper caste Hindus are also changing, then you know there is something fundamentally wrong with Hinduism. Without fixing that, attacking missionaries will only push more people out of Hinduism.

Joshua Project? Lol. Jeez, dude, you guys think so highly about yourselves, don’t ya? Man, we are a third world country of 1.5 billion and with millions wanting to escape. I bet you a million dollars that all those Indians waiting for the Green card will change their religion if America says so. Nobody in West give a damn about us enough to spend billions on this so-called Joshua Project that your Sanghis project.
And even if the upper caste Hindus are also changing, then you know there is something fundamentally wrong with Hinduism. Without fixing that, attacking missionaries will only push more people out of Hinduism.

Many religions have flaws but that doesn't mean the followers give up on it. Despite knowing the flaws most people adhere to their religion. When anyone converts to another religion, it is because of pull and/or push factor. missionaries are disturbing the equilibirum by the pull factor, and we have every right to resist it as a community while also working on removing the push factor. Why don't you see missionaries active in islamic nations? Because people are loyal to their faith. Among hindus, this loyalty was erased by secular education, which created a vacuum where the souls were ripe to be harvested by missionaries. Not saying missionaries have any evil design. They obviously want good for the people they convert because they believe it saves those people. But we will not just allow anyone to come and pull our sheep away from the herd. You can disagree and you have every right, but that doesn't change our will to resist.

Many religions have flaws but that doesn't mean the followers give up on it. Despite knowing the flaws most people adhere to their religion. When anyone converts to another religion, it is because of pull and/or push factor. missionaries are disturbing the equilibirum by the pull factor, and we have every right to resist it as a community while also working on removing the push factor. Why don't you see missionaries active in islamic nations? Because people are loyal to their faith. Among hindus, this loyalty was erased by secular education, which created a vacuum where the souls were ripe to be harvested by missionaries. Not saying missionaries have any evil design. They obviously want good for the people they convert because they believe it saves those people. But we will not just allow anyone to come and pull our sheep away from the herd. You can disagree and you have every right, but that doesn't change our will to resist.
When the so-called ‘flaws’ of religion mets out crappy treatment for someone for generations, he/she is bound to get out. And that is what is happening now.
And missionaries are active in all countries. Heck, one of them even tried to proselytize Sentinel Island where they kill outsiders.

You are a ‘Hindu’ now thanks to the secular education and secular govt. Else would have been a illiterate slave of some Zamindar. My ancestors and a majority of Hindus in Kerala were not even allowed go near temples till 1937 temple entry proclamation. And the ones who fought for that was all inspired by secular education.

You can’t treat people like dirt, rape them and burn their corpses like animals and then get offended when they try to escape. They were never your herd to begin with. If not missionaries, they would go out for something else.

Last edited:
Back