‘Pakistan Zindabad’ slogan row: Karnataka BJP takes to streets, corners Siddaramaiah-led Congress govt

Even as a thought experiment, it is so satisfying to visualize. Just create a country with 70% sickulars and 30% muslims, and see the outcome in 10 years.
Strange that you and many others seem to have the same thoughts about '30 %' Muslims. Is it in an instruction manual that you receive?

Anyway it's difficult to carry out a thought experiment like this because there isn't something to measure against.

The closest example is the Mughal empire where a Muslim minority ruled in harmony and that lasted for a long time. Indeed most of Indias achievements have been shaped by those times.

I think it's the most appropriate comparison in the scenario I presented where the Sickulars and Muslims live side by side. There would be less fighting and skirmishes than in those times as the unruly Hindus would have their own Hindu Rashtra.

It seems like it could work.

'We'? What is this 'we'? Remember what your former PM said about a donkey and a zebra?

By the way, you're mistaken. People from all over Europe, and even Africa went and settled there. The same America that fought, defeated and booted out Chor Britain from it's shores in 1783. The same America in front of whom the UK faithfully keeps wagging it's tail.

Anyways, like I said previously, a chor never appologizes nor admits that he has stolen from others. A chor is a chor, afterall.

Can I just ask you who is the donkey and who is the zebra in this analogy? Please explain? :unsure:

I know people from all over Europe settled in America, which is why I specifically said the British were the most successful settlers over there. That is why Americans to this day pay homage to Britain's greatness by spreading our language!

Can I just ask you who is the donkey and who is the zebra in this analogy? Please explain? :unsure:

I know people from all over Europe settled in America, which is why I specifically said the British were the most successful settlers over there. That is why Americans to this day pay homage to Britain's greatness by spreading our language!
Once again, 'our'? What is this 'our'? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

One can change his nationality, he can't change his genes. In other words (as per your former PM), one can draw black and white stripes on a ..... one Google search with the keywords "Imran Khan Zebra Donkey' will reveal the likes of you. One more time, you can change your passport (even the likes of Azhar Mahmood has), you can't change your DNA/genes.

The Americans pay homage to UK by making it it's lapdog, and watching it wag it's tail faithfully to it's masters.

To simplify it for you, here's what your former PM said -

“I was very welcome in the UK but I never considered it my home. I was always a Pakistani first. A donkey doesn't turn into a zebra just because you paint stripes on it. A donkey remains a donkey,"

It's upto you whether you want to be of Pakistani origin or a donkey.

Strange that you and many others seem to have the same thoughts about '30 %' Muslims. Is it in an instruction manual that you receive?

Anyway it's difficult to carry out a thought experiment like this because there isn't something to measure against.

The closest example is the Mughal empire where a Muslim minority ruled in harmony and that lasted for a long time. Indeed most of Indias achievements have been shaped by those times.

I think it's the most appropriate comparison in the scenario I presented where the Sickulars and Muslims live side by side. There would be less fighting and skirmishes than in those times as the unruly Hindus would have their own Hindu Rashtra.

It seems like it could work.
Mughal is the wrong example, because it was not living "side by side". Hindus and muslims can live in harmony ONLY if one of them gets subjugated or sickularized. Sir Syed Ahmad Khan also thought the same.

Sickulars would get their just desserts if they have to share a country with muslims. Muslims, I admire and emulate. Sickulars, I detest and despise.

PS: I don't get ideas from instruction manuals. I MAKE those instruction manuals.

“I was very welcome in the UK but I never considered it my home. I was always a Pakistani first. A donkey doesn't turn into a zebra just because you paint stripes on it. A donkey remains a donkey,"

Did Imran receive British citizenship or try to make it his home?

Mughal is the wrong example, because it was not living "side by side". Hindus and muslims can live in harmony ONLY if one of them gets subjugated or sickularized. Sir Syed Ahmad Khan also thought the same.

Sickulars would get their just desserts if they have to share a country with muslims. Muslims, I admire and emulate. Sickulars, I detest and despise.

PS: I don't get ideas from instruction manuals. I MAKE those instruction manuals.

They lived in side by side for all intents and purposes. Hindus weren't subjugated under the Mughals.

They thrived and prospered. It's why I find it funny when modern Hindus say they resisted the Mughals.

Very interesting r.e the instruction manual, I will look more keenly at the points that BJP supporters make online to see if I can identify your finger prints on them. As a personal favour please send advance copies of the propaganda to @Rajdeep Bhai.

But Imran Khan was born and grew up in Pakistan, he only came to England to study, probably in his late teens or early 20's. He is speaking of himself not British Pakistanis.

It's a wrong analogy because someone born and raised in Britain will have a British mindset no matter what his heritage, be that Viking, Indian or Caribbean. Does that mean all England footballers are donkeys? Does that mean all the great boxers from the USA like Tyson and Sugar Ray Leonard are donkeys? :unsure:

But Imran Khan was born and grew up in Pakistan, he only came to England to study, probably in his late teens or early 20's. He is speaking of himself not British Pakistanis.

It's a wrong analogy because someone born and raised in Britain will have a British mindset no matter what his heritage, be that Viking, Indian or Caribbean. Does that mean all England footballers are donkeys? Does that mean all the great boxers from the USA like Tyson and Sugar Ray Leonard are donkeys? :unsure:
I don’t think someone like Nikki Haley takes pride in kicking off the British Empire off her coasts in 1783. If she did and boasted of it, she would have been the butt of jokes and referred to as a donkey with black and white stripes drawn on her body pretending to be a zebra as well.

Yea, therein lies the difference. According to your own admission, your Pakistani parents immigrated to the UK for a better life. So, when you try to take pride and demean Indians because of British Raj, you come into the exact same criteria that Imran Khan spoke of.

I don’t think someone like Nikki Haley takes pride in kicking off the British Empire off her coasts in 1783. Is she did and boasted of it, she would have been the butt of jokes and referred to as a donkey with black and white stripes drawn on her body as well.

Yea, therein lies the difference. According to your own admission, your Pakistani parents immigrated to the UK for a better life. So, when you try to take pride and demean Indians because of British Raj, you come into the exact same criteria that Imran Khan spoke of.

I'm sorry but what are you talking about? Nikki Hayley? What has she got to do with this? I thought she was an American politician of Indian origin who took on an Anglicised name. Is she the donkey? :unsure:

How do I demean Indians by referring to the British Raj? Did I make that term up?

I'm sorry but what are you talking about? Nikki Hayley? What has she got to do with this? I thought she was an American politician of Indian origin who took on an Anglicised name. Is she the donkey? :unsure:

How do I demean Indians by referring to the British Raj? Did I make that term up?
Just like you are a British citizen of Pakistani origin. Just like Nikki Haley would appear a donkey with black and white stripes drawn on her body pretending to be a zebra if she tries patronising the UK for defeating them black and blue in the American War of Independence, and kicking them out of American shores in 1783. Thakfully, she knows her roots and her ancestors.

You come in the same category when you try pretending to be a British whose ancestors come from those who lived in Britain during the British Raj.

Just like you are a British citizen of Pakistani origin. Just like Nikki Haley would appear a donkey with black and white stripes drawn on her body pretending to be a zebra if she tries patronising the UK for defeating them black and blue in the American War of Independence, and kicking them out of American shores in 1783. Thakfully, she knows her roots and her ancestors.

You come in the same category when you try pretending to be a British whose ancestors come from those who lived in Britain during the British Raj.

Why do Indians take pride in stuffs which happened before 1947? There was no India then (it was mostly different kingdoms).

They lived in side by side for all intents and purposes. Hindus weren't subjugated under the Mughals.

They thrived and prospered. It's why I find it funny when modern Hindus say they resisted the Mughals.

Very interesting r.e the instruction manual, I will look more keenly at the points that BJP supporters make online to see if I can identify your finger prints on them. As a personal favour please send advance copies of the propaganda to @Rajdeep Bhai.
You are free to believe that jiziya was meant for empowerment, and when babur called himself a ghazi, he didn't believe he was leading a fight for religion, and when temples were demolished, it was only to free hindus from the evils of idol worship, but it is better left to the hindus to say if they were subjugated or not.

I am still a small fish, who gives some inputs to Hindutva supporters. They say that I should join the BJP, but I like to work behind the scenes only, and I don't want to lose my independence by joining a party with whom I don't agree on many things. Learnt this from muslim academics and journos who provide intellectual cover fire for those who are active in furthering the muslim civilization cause.

He is just having fun at your expense. He is a true blood desi of indian heritage with a british passport.

Why do Indians take pride in stuffs which happened before 1947? There was no India then (it was mostly different kingdoms).
Looks like Russia shouldn’t take pride over Soviet’s space accomplishments.

So should Pakistanis & Bangladeshis. We all share this heritage, blood and DNA. Religion and Nationality is only a small part of our identity.

There's this amateur historian called Huzaifa Nizam I have a look at occasionally. Does a nice job documenting Pakistan's true history randomly ranging from the Indus Valley to the Partition and linking it to the history of the wider subcontinent. There seems to be a certain level of shame about that in Pakistan while India now has this burgeoning modern history exploration, documentation and interpretation field of study that's truly exploring our heritage both good and bad.

You are free to believe that jiziya was meant for empowerment, and when babur called himself a ghazi, he didn't believe he was leading a fight for religion, and when temples were demolished, it was only to free hindus from the evils of idol worship, but it is better left to the hindus to say if they were subjugated or not.

I am still a small fish, who gives some inputs to Hindutva supporters. They say that I should join the BJP, but I like to work behind the scenes only, and I don't want to lose my independence by joining a party with whom I don't agree on many things. Learnt this from muslim academics and journos who provide intellectual cover fire for those who are active in furthering the muslim civilization cause.

As a descendant of former Hindus I have an equal right to comment on whether they were subjected or not.

Babar was a warrior but not a religious one. Perhaps he added the religious stuff to add some greater prestige or to boost up the morale of the army. However if I remember correctly his first skirmish in Hindustan was with a Muslim kingdom.

On your second point don't join BJP brother. I imagine you more as a Shashi Tharoor than a Yogi or Amit Shah.

Looks like Russia shouldn’t take pride over Soviet’s space accomplishments.
Bangladesh national anthem was written by an indian, because when it was created in 1971, some like sweep_shot thought that bangladesh has zero history so must borrow its anthem from somewhere else.

So should Pakistanis & Bangladeshis. We all share this heritage, blood and DNA. Religion and Nationality is only a small part of our identity.

There's this amateur historian called Huzaifa Nizam I have a look at occasionally. Does a nice job documenting Pakistan's true history randomly ranging from the Indus Valley to the Partition and linking it to the history of the wider subcontinent. There seems to be a certain level of shame about that in Pakistan while India now has this burgeoning modern history exploration, documentation and interpretation field of study that's truly exploring our heritage both good and bad.
No, we don't share the same blood. Are you saying that you look like a pakistani or a bangladeshi? We all are different, not the same.

There isn't shame really, it's just ignorance.

I guess some part of it is natural because we tried to form a completely separate identity to the Hindus and had some enimity with India. So it makes sense to confine the shared stuff to what people may term as the dark ages.

Perhaps it is linked to the fact that the pre Islamic arabs were said to live in jahaliya before the advent of Islam... but in a country with a literacy rate as low as Pakistan its hard to understand what really motivates people to believe the things they do.

I hope this changes in the future, acknowledgement of shared cultural heritage on both sides would make peace and restoration of ties a lot easier.

As a descendant of former Hindus I have an equal right to comment on whether they were subjected or not.

Babar was a warrior but not a religious one. Perhaps he added the religious stuff to add some greater prestige or to boost up the morale of the army. However if I remember correctly his first skirmish in Hindustan was with a Muslim kingdom.

On your second point don't join BJP brother. I imagine you more as a Shashi Tharoor than a Yogi or Amit Shah.
When someone converts, they have to spit on what their ancestors stood for. So they have no right to speak for those who are still fighting what their ancestors stood for.

This "true history" of Pakistan is a new narrative after fall of Dacca. Read the book The Indus Saga, which forms the basis of this thought.

Every nation needs fond memories of itself, and a reason for its existence. This "true history" was created after east pakistan fell. The founding fathers never believed in this theory.

When someone converts, they have to spit on what their ancestors stood for. So they have no right to speak for those who are still fighting what their ancestors stood for.
Are you absolutely sure some ancestor of yours didn't convert from Buddhism or Jainism or some form of Animism? They were very dominant religions at some point. You don't lose your heritage and history because some ancestor converted religion.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, we don't share the same blood. Are you saying that you look like a pakistani or a bangladeshi? We all are different, not the same.
You really want the detailed DNA analysis that have been carried out in the Subcontinent? I'm no expert but it seems to me like there's not much difference in the blood. Of course Dravidian/South Indian DNA has distinct markers but most of the North (including Pakistan) seem like much of a muchness. Maybe you know better?

Are you absolutely sure some ancestor of yours didn't convert from Buddhism or Jainism or some form of Animism? They were very dominant religions at some point. You don't lose your heritage and history because some ancestor converted religion.
Still within the dharmic fold.

Are you saying when a dharmic becomes abrahamic, they still believe what their ancestors stood for? I don't think you will reply to this one, because you are scared of debating with me.

You really want the detailed DNA analysis that have been carried out in the Subcontinent? I'm no expert but it seems to me like there's not much difference in the blood. Of course Dravidian/South Indian DNA has distinct markers but most of the North (including Pakistan) seem like much of a muchness. Maybe you know better?
Depends on what you mean by "not much difference". Even pigs and humans share 85-90% of genes.

How much difference in DNA does a black and a white person have? Less than 0.1% Yet it makes a world of a difference.

You are a proud dravidian stock. Nothing like pakistani or bangladeshi, so don't say we are the same people and same blood.

There isn't shame really, it's just ignorance.

I guess some part of it is natural because we tried to form a completely separate identity to the Hindus and had some enimity with India. So it makes sense to confine the shared stuff to what people may term as the dark ages.

Perhaps it is linked to the fact that the pre Islamic arabs were said to live in jahaliya before the advent of Islam... but in a country with a literacy rate as low as Pakistan its hard to understand what really motivates people to believe the things they do.

I hope this changes in the future, acknowledgement of shared cultural heritage on both sides would make peace and restoration of ties a lot easier.
Agreed. May help to start accepting we're all from the Subcontinent and share a common and complex history and heritage.

We're not unique in that though. Like Deadly Venom says, each country tries to define it's own national identity. It's absurd that Brits believe they're different from the French. Still there's some consciousness of a European identity & heritage which helps. We need that here.

When did Nikki Hayley ever patronise the UK about defeating the British in the war of Independence? Was it when she commemorated her roots and ancestors by taking on an Anglicised name? :unsure:

You do realise what is the root of Anglicised right?

Are you saying when a dharmic becomes abrahamic, they still believe what their ancestors stood for? I don't think you will reply to this one, because you are scared of debating with me.
You're a lot better at one-liner glib quips than me and obviously want to debate Indian subjects which as I said I don't want to get into.

I don't agree with the premise of your argument though. I'm an atheist and don't believe what my mom stands for. Does that mean I lose access to my heritage including my Grandfather starting a Hindu school for Telugu kids in Kolkata? I acknowledge my history and am proud of it without believing all of it.

Ranjit Singh's capital was Lahore. Pakistan and especially Punjabis should treat him as a local historical hero without having to believe in everything he stood for.

When did Nikki Hayley ever patronise the UK about defeating the British in the war of Independence? Was it when she commemorated her roots and ancestors by taking on an Anglicised name? :unsure:

You do realise what is the root of Anglicised right?
Beating around the bush isn't going to work. Every poster who put a laughing smiley on my post knew what I meant. Yet, you being a 'British' can't seem to grasp it, right? No one is that naive to fall for your trap.

You're a lot better at one-liner glib quips than me and obviously want to debate Indian subjects which as I said I don't want to get into.

I don't agree with the premise of your argument though. I'm an atheist and don't believe what my mom stands for. Does that mean I lose access to my heritage including my Grandfather starting a Hindu school for Telugu kids in Kolkata? I acknowledge my history and am proud of it without believing all of it.

Ranjit Singh's capital was Lahore. Pakistan and especially Punjabis should treat him as a local historical hero without having to believe in everything he stood for.
You have spit on the main heritage that formed the main identity of your ancestors, and want to retain other parts of the heritage.

Like muslim rajputs who like to retain the convenient part of their rajput heritage, but never at the cost of their islamic identity.

Why should pakistanis treat Ranjit Singh who desecrated mosques as a hero?

There is no proper evidence for Dravidian DNA theories and Aryan invasions. All of these are myths. Being Tamilian, I have worked in all states of South India, and believe me, no other South Indian state buys into the Dravidian theory as Tamilians do. People in Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Kerala don't even care about Dravidian pride; they themselves don't recognize as Dravidian. This so-called Dravidian fanaticism is just restricted to one state.

You have spit on the main heritage that formed the main identity of your ancestors, and want to retain other parts of the heritage.

Like muslim rajputs who like to retain the convenient part of their rajput heritage, but never at the cost of their islamic identity.

Why should pakistanis treat Ranjit Singh who desecrated mosques as a hero?
Yes. I have no idea what religion the folks in the Indus Valley civilisation followed (something animist I'm guessing) but have something of that lineage in me and am justifiably proud of that ancient history. I'll taunt Brits that we were building complex cities while you were still running around in the jungle with woad-painted faces.

Your premise is only valid if you postulate that religion is the only identity that matters. Maybe you believe that but I don't.

There is no proper evidence for Dravidian DNA theories and Aryan invasions. All of these are myths. Being Tamilian, I have worked in all states of South India, and believe me, no other South Indian state buys into the Dravidian theory as Tamilians do. People in Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Kerala don't even care about Dravidian pride; they themselves don't recognize as Dravidian. This so-called Dravidian fanaticism is just restricted to one state.
Yes I don't care about a Dravidian theory and a Dravidian identity. There is distinct DNA in the south though. That's incontrovertible in so far as my limited understanding of DNA science goes. At what point it all mixed, who cares? Like a lot of stuff in Indian history, we have to make guesses and conjectures based on myths, fragments of inscriptions etc.

Yes. I have no idea what religion the folks in the Indus Valley civilisation followed (something animist I'm guessing) but have something of that lineage in me and am justifiably proud of that ancient history. I'll taunt Brits that we were building complex cities while you were still running around in the jungle with woad-painted faces.

Your premise is only valid if you postulate that religion is the only identity that matters. Maybe you believe that but I don't.
Religion is the most important identity. Within a religion, the combo of religion + race/ethnicity is the most important identity. Every community in the world follows that except brainwashed hindus, who like to ditch their hindu identity trying to prove themselves progressive.

Beating around the bush isn't going to work. Every poster who put a laughing smiley on my post knew what I meant. Yet, you being a 'British' can't seem to grasp it, right? No one is that naive to fall for your trap.

Now you have to look for back up from Indian comrades who put a laughing smiley because you can't answer the questions about Nikki Hayley being proud of her roots while adopting an Anglicised name. Anglicised refers to what again? :unsure:

I mean I didn't even bring this topic of zebras and donkeys, you did. I didn't mention Nikki Hayley, YOU did. I would suggest for the sake of your crying/laughing comrades you stop here before it gets any worse. Before we look into what proud Nikki Hayley used to be called before the name change! :Dah

Continue embarrassing yourself.

I looked it up, her original name was Nimarata Nikki Randhawa. Her surname Haley comes from her husband William Michael Haley. A good Anglican name.

Now what were you saying about zebras and donkeys? :unsure:

Yes I don't care about a Dravidian theory and a Dravidian identity. There is distinct DNA in the south though. That's incontrovertible in so far as my limited understanding of DNA science goes. At what point it all mixed, who cares? Like a lot of stuff in Indian history, we have to make guesses and conjectures based on myths, fragments of inscriptions etc.
There have been a few Harvard studies which show that the Dravidian DNA marker is a big myth. Genetically, there is no Aryan- Dravidian divide in India. There may have been Ancient South Indians (ASI or Dravidians), but around 40000 years ago the population mixed up and that is the population prevalent now in India. Infact even people in Balochistan have the same so called ‘Dravidian marker’, so one cannot say for certain whether there were distinct Dravidian ancestors for majority of South India.

There is no such thing as Dharmic fold. It's a word made up to promote unity among religions that has no real meaning or consequence.

It's a sneaky way Hindus try to claim other religions as part of their own.

There is no such thing as Dharmic fold. It's a word made up to promote unity among religions that has no real meaning or consequence.

Not sure what they taught in your madrasa in the Uk, but it's a real term.

A Pakistan muslim doesn't really get to decide it.

I looked it up, her original name was Nimarata Nikki Randhawa. Her surname Haley comes from her husband William Michael Haley. A good Anglican name.

Now what were you saying about zebras and donkeys? :unsure:

But at least she's successful, seems better than a position in the lowest strata of british society

All words are made up.

Just because islam doesnt look for similarities and highlights only differences, doesn't mean other religions do the same.

Islam, christianity and judaism are from the same family, and with the most similarities, but they don't have unity because they fixate on the differences. This is why an islamist will have a problem with dharmic religions, because from their value system they cannot believe religions can show unity and not exclusivity.

Not sure what they taught in your madrasa in the Uk, but it's a real term.

A Pakistan muslim doesn't really get to decide it.
Islam highlights differences, that is why Islamists are quick to term anyone a kafir based on some 1% difference. That is why some call shias as kafirs, and ahmadis as kafirs. So you must understand the value system that he is coming from. For him it doesn't make sense how can religions celebrate their similarities and see each other as belonging to a cordial family, and will think its a sneaky way to show unity. You must always try to see from the other persons POV.

Religion is the most important identity. Within a religion, the combo of religion + race/ethnicity is the most important identity. Every community in the world follows that except brainwashed hindus, who like to ditch their hindu identity trying to prove themselves progressive.
I'll wrap up here and let you have the last word if you want since you've stated your position and I've stated mine and never the twain shall meet.

If that's your theory though, you'll have to think about the 50% of Scandinavians who self-identify as atheists but roleplay as Animist Vikings or the 60% of Japanese atheists who fetishize Shinto/Buddhist Samurais.

Maybe I'll agree with you that religion is a powerful identity but the subject of identity is so weird and complex that it's silly to make confident assertions about it.

It's a nonsense term.

That's a weird position to take and can only be taken by someone who hasn't studied the history. The 3 religions have existed side-by-side for 2000 plus years. Obviously, there's a lot of commonalities.

Whether you call them Dharmic or Indic religions or nothing at all, you've got to acknowledge that. Obviously, there's differences especially because Tantric Buddhism has rebounded from China & Tibet and diverged from Hinayana/Mahayana but how any sane person could not see these 3 and class them together broadly is beyond me.

Can we please stay on topic now? Read the title of the thread and look at what you are all talking about. Islam, Hinduism?

Back to the topic now.

That's a weird position to take and can only be taken by someone who hasn't studied the history. The 3 religions have existed side-by-side for 2000 plus years. Obviously, there's a lot of commonalities.

Whether you call them Dharmic or Indic religions or nothing at all, you've got to acknowledge that. Obviously, there's differences especially because Tantric Buddhism has rebounded from China & Tibet and diverged from Hinayana/Mahayana but how any sane person could not see these 3 and class them together broadly is beyond me.
You can class them as like a sociological categorisarion or grouping.

However it is nonsense to try and deny their variations, to claim that conversions between them are more acceptable than conversions to Muslims (one spits on their ancestors the other doesn't) and to try and compartmentalise them into one group.

This is usually done by Hindus who want to claim ownership of them or those that want to make Islam seem like an invader in the Indian subcontinent.

You can class them as like a sociological categorisarion or grouping.

However it is nonsense to try and deny their variations, to claim that conversions between them are more acceptable than conversions to Muslims (one spits on their ancestors the other doesn't) and to try and compartmentalise them into one group.

This is usually done by Hindus who want to claim ownership of them or those that want to make Islam seem like an invader in the Indian subcontinent.
If only the abrahamic faiths looked beyond their variations the world would have been so much peaceful. Judaism, Christianity and Islam even share the same myths and characters, yet they have been historically killing each other and continue to this day.

Claiming we are one family is claiming ownership? Islam does the opposite. It claims prophets of judaism and christianity but they are not one family.

If only abrahamics took a leaf from the dharmic religions on how to look beyond variations and differences...IF only.

Haven't spent time in Kerala but you are very speaking the truth about Karnataka, Andhra and Telangana.

The Aryan invasion theory is again a western construct thrust upon a former colony.

Correct me if i am wrong but the Aryan migration theory was propogated for long and they were credited with bringing civilization to India.

Then one day the IVC is discovered and takes the subcontinental history 2000 years back.

Out comes the Aryan invasion theory that Aryans came and destroyed and subdued the indigenous people.

The theory was also used to justify British colonisation of India as in both cases a fairer race was seen subduing a darker colored population. It was all about furthering the racist principles of looters from Europe and justifying colonial rule.

It also helped sow the seeds of the Dravidian divide.

With the sidelining of leftist historians like Thapar, western theories about Indian history is slowly losing its support in India. In time this will be a western opinion on India with no takers for the same in India.

Its laughable that we take the words of a group of looters on our history as gospel truth.

Now that court has confirmed, pro Pakistan slogans were made, calling out the below:

@pillionrider pls come to this thread and confirm what action is taken or should be taken against this Congress MLA (the party you support) for chanting 'Pakistan Zindabaad'?

@Varun - pls come to this thread and give your opinion what has Pakistan got to do with Rajya Sabha elections? I thought you said South Indians don't care about Pakistan and was planning to buy one way sleeper class ticket for me to Jharkhand?

Hiding and Maintaining pedestrian distance from this thread will not help. Similar tactics was also adopted when crores of blackmoney found on Odhisa Congress MPs house.

Pls come out and respond, nation wants to know your opinion

But at least she's successful, seems better than a position in the lowest strata of british society

Well she married a non-hindu and changed her name to match her hubby's Anglican one so I guess if that's success then all the more success to future generations of American hindus.

Well she married a non-hindu and changed her name to match her hubby's Anglican one so I guess if that's success then all the more success to future generations of American hindus.
She is not a Hindu but a Sikh.

And wouldn't you agree that being the Governor of a state is better than say, driving a cab

She is not a Hindu but a Sikh.

And wouldn't you agree that being the Governor of a state is better than say, driving a cab

Lol, so when they marry out suddenly they become Sikhs instead of Dharmic brothers or sisters.

Being a Governor of a state is a fine profession, as is driving a cab or fixing sewers. In Britain all people who contribute to the state are considered valuable.

Lol, so when they marry out suddenly they become Sikhs instead of Dharmic brothers or sisters.

Being a Governor of a state is a fine profession, as is driving a cab or fixing sewers. In Britain all people who contribute to the state are considered valuable.
Hinduism and Sikhism are separate religions who share some things in common, hope this clears it for you.

All professions are great, would never attack someone making an honest living and trying to provide for his family.

But society will always consider someone who is an ambassador or a governor to be more successful than a cab driver

Hinduism and Sikhism are separate religions who share some things in common, hope this clears it for you.

All professions are great, would never attack someone making an honest living and trying to provide for his family.

But society will always consider someone who is an ambassador or a governor to be more successful than a cab driver

Agreed. Nimarata Randhawa became Nikki Hayley because she wanted to reflect her successful status in a manner which would be looked on more favourably by America's most successful Anglo settlers.

so many indian islamophobes, Just going by the comments they leave such as ‘dont know what they teach in your maddrassa in the UK or lowest strata in society or cab driver’ . As if your lot are any better, visit any rss temple and see whats being propogated there.

Agreed. Nimarata Randhawa became Nikki Hayley because she wanted to reflect her successful status in a manner which would be looked on more favourably by America's most successful Anglo settlers.
You should only focus on Nimrata becoming Nikki. Not Randhawa to Hayley, as women adopt the surname of their spouse. Like Jemima became Khan from Goldsmith.

Now that court has confirmed, pro Pakistan slogans were made, calling out the below:

@pillionrider pls come to this thread and confirm what action is taken or should be taken against this Congress MLA (the party you support) for chanting 'Pakistan Zindabaad'?

@Varun - pls come to this thread and give your opinion what has Pakistan got to do with Rajya Sabha elections? I thought you said South Indians don't care about Pakistan and was planning to buy one way sleeper class ticket for me to Jharkhand?

Hiding and Maintaining pedestrian distance from this thread will not help. Similar tactics was also adopted when crores of blackmoney found on Odhisa Congress MPs house.

Pls come out and respond, nation wants to know your opinion

A gentle reminder to @pillionrider & @Varun to pls come to this thread and let us know what action has Karnataka govt taken against this MLA for chanting Pakistan Zindabaad? It has been few weeks now since I am asking the same question but nit sure why you guys are sneaking out of it.

A gentle reminder to @pillionrider & @Varun to pls come to this thread and let us know what action has Karnataka govt taken against this MLA for chanting Pakistan Zindabaad? It has been few weeks now since I am asking the same question but nit sure why you guys are sneaking out of it.
Why aren't you responding to my tags bro?

lol now Congress MLA chanted it eh? 3 people in his group who are suspected of chanting it were arrested. Do you want them to get the death penalty?

Why aren't you responding to my tags bro?

lol now Congress MLA chanted it eh? 3 people in his group who are suspected of chanting it were arrested. What exactly is your problem now? Do you want them to get the death penalty?

Arresting not enough...damnit 😡

As I said before, saying 'Pakistan Zindabaad' in India is not a crime. The only reason state police arrested him is because Congress govt there got humiliated and caught their pants down. There were also Pakistan Zindabad chants after state election in 2023 but you guys embarrassingly passed it saying they were chanting 'Asif Sait Zindaabad' :yk

So don't tell me arresting them is the answer and let it slip.

I need answer of my following questions which I am asking from 1st page of this thread:

1. Why is it that whenever Congress beats BJP in the state of Karnataka, their supporters chant 'Pakistan Zindaabad'?

2. What is the relevance?

3. Are they trying to somehow project Congress is a Pakistani party and they are elated they defeated nationalist Bhaarat (BJP)?

4. Has Congress not formed an alliance at national level and called it INDIA?

5. How can a party be in an alliance named India but their supporters/MLAs chanting Pakistan Zindaabad?

6. On what basis they expect normal Indian voters to vote for them? Do they want Indian voters to vote for a Pakistani party?

7. Why whenever likes of Asif Sait or Syed Naseer Hussain wins an election, their supporters chant Pakistan zindabaad? Are Indian muslims consider themselves Pakistanis and not Indians?

Answer my 7 straight questions....poochta hai Bharaat

1711026252500.png

Back