India renamed Mughal Garden to Amrit Udyan, BJP hails end of 'Slave Mentality'

As the Mughal empire was expanding, turning India into an economic powerhouse, the East India Trading company was created in 1600 in England.

The chart that you are using tells me that by the time the Mughals were done and dusted India's share of world GDP had actually declined. Do you even know how to read/interpret your own pieces of evidence ?

Interesting. I thought British Raj consisted of white European men with Christian names.

So ja bhai. Kuch bhi bolke topic ko kheecho mat. Let it go :))

Yet again the need to reference skin colour. No surprise that it is the only type of Brit you can respect. Should I invite an Anglo Brit into this thread so you can salute him and apologise 1000 times for any offence caused?

Yet again the need to reference skin colour. No surprise that it is the only type of Brit you can respect. Should I invite an Anglo Brit into this thread so you can salute him and apologise 1000 times for any offence caused?

That wasn’t a reference to skin color, that was a reference to basic lack of understanding of not only history but lacking some basic common sense in general.

Intriguing point! Perhaps the skin colour of 'foreign invaders' was the secret weapon to command and conquer the Hindu majority!

Beginning to make sense, 30000 British troops with a fair and lovely skin, ended up memorising the Hindu majority well before the princely states!

Its quite amusing that a Brit Pakistani is trying to claim credit of British imperalists.

What is more amusing is that Hindutvas like you are so afraid of the British Raj that you still have to calibrate your aim at brown skin such is your deeply ingrained inferiority complex. Grow some stones man, we won't declare war if you say something bad about the Brits.

What is more amusing is that Hindutvas like you are so afraid of the British Raj that you still have to calibrate your aim at brown skin such is your deeply ingrained inferiority complex. Grow some stones man, we won't declare war if you say something bad about the Brits.

Some of them seem to think a brown man can't be British. LOL.

I wonder if they have the same view regarding Rishi Sunak too.

Back