Kashif Rana, aka Chahat Fateh Ali Khan, is actually an ex Pakistani domestic cricketer

Major

T20I Star
Runs
Post of the Week
Those of you who may not know, Chahat Fateh Ali Khan is a guy in England with the pseudo name that became viral after singing a parody of the PSL song.

Turns out this guy was an ex cricketer and had also played collage cricket with Aqib javed.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/cricketers/kashif-rana-41132

FvNsSCNaEAA6Mmi.jpg

British-Pakistani Chahat Fateh Ali Khan, who went viral for his singing videos, was once a first-class cricketer in Pakistan.

According to the details, Khan's real name is Kashif Rana and he had played two first-class games for Lahore region in the Quaid-e-Azam trophy season 1983-84. He had scored 16 runs in three innings.

Later on, he moved to the United Kingdom in search of a better future. He also played club cricket there for 12 years.

Last year, Kashif went viral on social media as 'Chahat Fateh Ali Khan'. His fun singing videos attracted millions on the social site. Earlier this year, he also sang a song for Pakistan Super League (PSL).

In one of his interviews, Khan claimed that Pakistan's former Test cricketer Aaqib Javed played under his captaincy during school cricket. He was highly trolled for his statement.

"I selected Aaqib Javed in the cricket team of government school of Sheikhupura. He played under my captaincy," he said in an interview with Geo News.

https://www.geosuper.tv/latest/2422...-khan-was-a-first-class-cricketer-in-pakistan

Chahat Fateh Ali Khan now embarks on film making​

(Web Desk) - Chahat Fateh Ali Khan has surprised his fans by announcing that he is going to release his first film ‘Sabaq’ very soon.

The comedy film, directed by Faraz Ahmed, delves into themes of second marriages and social media influencers.

Chahat Fateh Ali Khan shared the trailer and said: “My first film, Sabaq, releasing on Eid Mubarak day, InshaAllah.”

The trailer showcases Chahat Fateh Ali Khan playing himself, capturing his signature video snippets on his phone.

He delivers his iconic catchphrase: “King of hearts, Chahat Fateh Ali Khan, all the way from London.”

The film promises a humorous take on contemporary societal issues.

It blends Chahat’s unique personality with a storyline that reflects the intricacies and comedic elements of modern relationships and digital fame.

His portrayal of himself adds authenticity and charm to the project, which comes out during Eid ul-Adha in June 2024.

This makes Sabaq a highly anticipated release for his fans and comedy enthusiasts alike.

It also marks a new chapter in Chahat’s career, with Sabaq poised to bring laughter and entertainment to audiences this festive season.

In December 2023, Chahat entered the realm of politics. He submitted his nomination papers as an independent candidate for a seat in the National Assembly.

He announced on X: “My nomination papers for NA-128, Lahore, are submitted. I am contesting as an independent candidate.”

Before his music and political endeavours, Chahat had a stint as a cricketer in Pakistan.

He represented the Lahore team during the 1983-84 Quaid-e-Azam trophy season.

He played two matches, scoring 16 runs in three innings.

Chahat Fateh Ali Khan, whose real name is Kashif Rana, gained fame as an internet singing sensation. This fame has led him to star in his debut film.

His announcement for the film has generated a buzz among his fans.

Chahat Fateh Ali Khan now embarks on film making​

(Web Desk) - Chahat Fateh Ali Khan has surprised his fans by announcing that he is going to release his first film ‘Sabaq’ very soon.

The comedy film, directed by Faraz Ahmed, delves into themes of second marriages and social media influencers.

Chahat Fateh Ali Khan shared the trailer and said: “My first film, Sabaq, releasing on Eid Mubarak day, InshaAllah.”

The trailer showcases Chahat Fateh Ali Khan playing himself, capturing his signature video snippets on his phone.

He delivers his iconic catchphrase: “King of hearts, Chahat Fateh Ali Khan, all the way from London.”

The film promises a humorous take on contemporary societal issues.

It blends Chahat’s unique personality with a storyline that reflects the intricacies and comedic elements of modern relationships and digital fame.

His portrayal of himself adds authenticity and charm to the project, which comes out during Eid ul-Adha in June 2024.

This makes Sabaq a highly anticipated release for his fans and comedy enthusiasts alike.

It also marks a new chapter in Chahat’s career, with Sabaq poised to bring laughter and entertainment to audiences this festive season.

In December 2023, Chahat entered the realm of politics. He submitted his nomination papers as an independent candidate for a seat in the National Assembly.

He announced on X: “My nomination papers for NA-128, Lahore, are submitted. I am contesting as an independent candidate.”

Before his music and political endeavours, Chahat had a stint as a cricketer in Pakistan.

He represented the Lahore team during the 1983-84 Quaid-e-Azam trophy season.

He played two matches, scoring 16 runs in three innings.

Chahat Fateh Ali Khan, whose real name is Kashif Rana, gained fame as an internet singing sensation. This fame has led him to star in his debut film.

His announcement for the film has generated a buzz among his fans.

Astaghfirullah!

I will donate my eyes before he releases this torture lol

Chahat bhai is famous. You cannot keep this guy out of world cup. Last time he made an anthem for PSL and now his songs are being heard in World cup.

BUT MOVIES????? NO man ...Please no

Chahat Fateh Ali Khan Wants To Be PCB Chairman, Says Current Chief To...​

Singer Chahat Fateh Ali Khan, whose song 'Bado Badi' has become an internet sensation, wants to become the chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board in order to bring the team on the "right track". Notably, the current PCB chief is Mohsin Naqvi, who also happens to be the Interior Minister. Chahat wants Naqvi to leave the PCB chairman position for him as the latter already has the other post with "significant responsibilities". Chahat's statement comes after Babar Azam-led Pakistan were knocked out of the ongoing T20 World Cup.

"I am ready to get the PCB and the cricket team on the right track. If appointed chairman, I would personally oversee player performances and coaching four days a week. I will focus on discipline and will not tolerate any interference," Khan told Geo News.

"I am not criticising Naqvi. I just want him to consider my offer. As he is also the interior minister with significant responsibilities, I believe he should delegate the PCB chairmanship to me. This is no disrespect to Mohsin Naqvi but it's not for him," he added.

Babar Azam's unbeaten 32 saved Pakistan's blushes as the side ended its disappointing T20 World Cup campaign with a 3-wicket win over Ireland in Florida on Sunday.

Pakistan struggled in the 107-run chase but Babar held one end tight to ensure there was no more upset for the 2009 champions in the tournament. Notably, they were handed a shocking defeat by United States earlier in the Super Over before succumbing to a 120-run chase against India.

Against Ireland on Sunday, Shaheen Afridi and Imad Wasim picked three wickets each as Ireland posted 106 for 9 after getting an invitation to bat first. Mohammad Amir picked two wickets while Haris Rauf took one.

Notably, both the teams -- Pakistan and Ireland -- were already eliminated from the tournament.

Singer Chahat Fateh Ali Khan, whose song 'Bado Badi' has become an internet sensation, wants to become the chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board in order to bring the team on the "right track". Notably, the current PCB chief is Mohsin Naqvi, who also happens to be the Interior Minister. Chahat wants Naqvi to leave the PCB chairman position for him as the latter already has the other post with "significant responsibilities". Chahat's statement comes after Babar Azam-led Pakistan were knocked out of the ongoing T20 World Cup.

"I am ready to get the PCB and the cricket team on the right track. If appointed chairman, I would personally oversee player performances and coaching four days a week. I will focus on discipline and will not tolerate any interference," Khan told Geo News.

"I am not criticising Naqvi. I just want him to consider my offer. As he is also the interior minister with significant responsibilities, I believe he should delegate the PCB chairmanship to me. This is no disrespect to Mohsin Naqvi but it's not for him," he added.

Babar Azam's unbeaten 32 saved Pakistan's blushes as the side ended its disappointing T20 World Cup campaign with a 3-wicket win over Ireland in Florida on Sunday.

Pakistan struggled in the 107-run chase but Babar held one end tight to ensure there was no more upset for the 2009 champions in the tournament. Notably, they were handed a shocking defeat by United States earlier in the Super Over before succumbing to a 120-run chase against India.

Against Ireland on Sunday, Shaheen Afridi and Imad Wasim picked three wickets each as Ireland posted 106 for 9 after getting an invitation to bat first. Mohammad Amir picked two wickets while Haris Rauf took one.

Notably, both the teams -- Pakistan and Ireland -- were already eliminated from the tournament.

@Major @Rana @mominsaigol ab yehi solution baqi hai lol

Chahat releases second rendition of viral Bado Badi – but not on YouTube

British-Pakistani viral sensation Chahat Fateh Ali Khan has released Bado Badi 2, the second rendition of his viral song on Eid ul Adha, but he has decided not to upload the song on YouTube.

Chahat told Geo News he will not be using the song on YouTube in order to avoid being in trouble again. Last week, YouTube deleted the Bado Badi hit version of Chahat after it had gathered nearly 30 million views.

The new version features a new model and her name is not known yet. The original video had featured model Wajdan Rao who fell out with Chahat making accusations that the singer paid her only Rs5,000 for her work.

The Bado Badi 2 has been released on Chahat’s official Facebook, X, and Instagram accounts.

Chahat said that he will be releasing a series of Bado Bado versions.

"After Bado Badi 2, I will be releasing Bado Badi 3, Bado Badi 4, Bado Badi 5 and so on. I will not be releasing these on YouTube because there are jealous people out there who want my channel not to grow."

Chahat said he has already engaged lawyers to speak to YouTube to get the viral original restored.

Bado Badi deleted from youtube again

The song “Bado Badi” by self-proclaimed singer Chahat Fateh Ali Khan, who gained notoriety for his unconventional music, has been removed from YouTube again, just a day after it was reinstated.

Following the song’s re-upload, Chahat Fateh Ali Khan shared an update with his fans on his YouTube channel, expressing his frustration.

“The song was re-uploaded by YouTube, but it was removed again due to another copyright strike,” he revealed.

Expressing his anger, he stated, “I spent my own money on this song, I wasn’t sponsored by anyone. To those who want me to stop singing, I want to tell them that more songs are coming, and I won’t give up my singing career.”

The song had previously been taken down from YouTube after garnering 28 million views, due to copyright claims. While some social media users celebrated the removal, many fans of “Bado Badi” expressed their disappointment and support for Chahat Fateh Ali Khan.

AAJ News

I met him a few days ago. Didn't get a chance to talk properly because it was so loud but lets just say I think he really embraced this persona..

Chahat Fateh Ali gets defamation notice of Rs18 million

A defamation notice against Chahat Fateh Ali Khan for allegedly damaging the reputation of the renowned musician Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan has put him in hot water once more.

A lawsuit was filed against the social media celebrity, claiming that he has damaged the reputation of the late singer Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and is demanding Rs180 million in damages.

Chahat's UK house received a notification from Mian Muhammad Umair, acting on behalf of Qaiser Munir Khan, threatening legal action if Chahat does not reply within 15 days.

In the notice, Chahat is charged with fabricating a relationship with the deceased artist and damaging his reputation with his songs.

In addition, Chahat is accused of violating copyright laws and offending the people of Faisalabad.

The notice specifically says, "Chahat's singing has angered the people of Faisalabad," expressing the locals' disapproval of his alleged misrepresentation.

In addition, Chahat must publicly apologize on social media within the allotted time frame, according to the legal document.

If this demand is not met, there may be a defamation action with a potential Rs180 million damage.

Samaa TV

Chairman banya bado badi! I will open with babar kadi kadi! lol

Back