Kit Bags

thegreenmachine

Debutant
Runs
What do you guys think the best kit bags are? I am looking for something with a separate section for bat(s). I think some of the GM bags out there have special sections for bats (they call it the "bat cave"). Any pakistani bags out there like that?

In Pakistani brands it would be hard to find a kit bag which will have a 'bat cave'. However, the MB bag I have two portions where you can put bats separately. Here are the pictures of the bag;

DSC04568.jpg

DSC04574.jpg

DSC04577.jpg

DSC04578.jpg

DSC04579.jpg

DSC04581.jpg

DSC04583.jpg

DSC04585.jpg

DSC04586.jpg

DSC04587.jpg

In the bottom "decker" there are two bat pockets but I never use them.

I have a IHSAN LYNX X3 bag, I believe it is the best in terms of quality, looks great and its very practical and compact. I can fit 2 bats easily along with the complete gear, seperate pouch for shoes and has a retractable handle like the carry on bags with durable wheels. I'll post som pics when i get a chance.

I have a CA bag similar to what CD shared but not that useful with portions for everything.

What do you guys think the best kit bags are? I am looking for something with a separate section for bat(s). I think some of the GM bags out there have special sections for bats (they call it the "bat cave"). Any pakistani bags out there like that?

Only the massive massive massive GM one.

Back