Kolkata vs Auckland | 19/9/11 | Hyderabad(Deccan) | CLT20

shahidafridi123

ODI Debutant
Runs
Toss: Kolkata win the toss and bat. Captain Kallis reckons the wicket will slow down since it is already used and wants to put up a score.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/champions-league-twenty20-2011/engine/current/match/521321.html

Auckland:

JHK Adams, MJ Guptill, L Vincent, RJ Quiney, C Munro, GJ Hopkins*†, AR Adams, KD Mills, RM Hira, MD Bates, CS Martin

Kolkata:

MS Bisla†, JH Kallis*, SP Goswami, MK Tiwary, YK Pathan, RN ten Doeschate, Shakib Al Hasan, R Bhatia, B Lee, Iqbal Abdulla, JD Unadkat

:junaid

seems nobody is following ..

nyway KKR in deep trouble, 97/4 in 15 overs

kiwis needed 27 of 3 overs..
low scoring thriller so far

i am so thrilled that stockholm is shaking along with oslo.....

It was a very poorly arranged fixed match. Nokia is the title sponsor & arrangements were made to ensure KKR goes through. I back them to reach the finals as well.

After a great start, few run outs & uncanny wickets of full tosses (JK also caught by a stunner) restricted KKR 20 runs or so short of the plot & every body had to go through the drama. SO shocking to see Guptil & Vincent, two of the best runners in the game getting R/O at wrong time & still it took a great effort from Munro (20 of 29 balls) to ensure it. A Adam probably wasn't safe enough to be approached & he was sent after Munro & Mills.

I don't think I 'll watch any more of this soap opera.

Back