Lahore Lions v Peshawar Panthers| Group A|Faysal Bank T-20 Cup| Lahore|Oct 12, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Riaz Afridi is a cricketer. He's a tourist-serenading mascot used as living proof of how good the eating is on Food Street.

:)))

He sure needs a larger shirt. Reminds me of those gaaon takiyaas you see in rural homes.

haha

Seriously, someone should have measured him up before the tournament.

They did. The shirt was a great fit too.

Then he saw the Pre-Tournament Mughlai Buffet, from Mr. Butt's favourite suppliers.....

The rest, as they say, is history.

Who's this commentator with the wannabe Urdu accent?

Soo annoying!!

why isn't gul playing?

Gul bhai has just gotten married. He has more important things to do. Like paying attention to his bride, attending dinners by family and friends, wearing all the new fancy clothes from the jahaiz. All this before he has to leave for UAE for the SA series.

ah man...some of the peshawer lads i know are more dynamic bowlers than these lot...joke...the lahore team is a juggernaut of a team though :/

Damn, missed out on his hundred! Guess he doesn't know how to pull of a Sachin!

Right...the collapse begins here. 113/1 to 140 all out. :umarakmal

Finally a wicket.

Anyone know the record total in an ABN Amro/RBS T20 game?

Where has this Haroon Ahmed been all this time? Apparently he's a batsman. Master stroke by :yk, if only he'd bring himself on though.

Peshawar and Quetta need to seriously revamp their teams. This is definitely NOT the best they can produce. Especially Peshawar.

I think this game is one big conspiracy to see Riaz Afridi running. CIA have done their homework this time!

Anyone else think Riaz Afridi looks like Chris Penn? (Rush hour):

deadpenn.jpg

Peshawar and Quetta need to seriously revamp their teams. This is definitely NOT the best they can produce. Especially Peshawar.

In the inaugural competition 2005, I remember Panthers had the fittest team. I dont know what went wrong since then as they've never had any success in this tournament

Those silly scoops that Krusty plays are ugly! I don't care home many runs they get him. They make him look like a wally!

U Akmal playing very well.

LL should target 210-220 with Razzaq still to come.

Some stupid shot selection again now, just watch the ball and hit it. :umarakmal

ah man even a two year old would make a 50 against these guys...but taking nothing away from the batsman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back