Little Kebab Land ends Mafia's Streak

I Believe in the Teesra

Test Debutant
Runs
Offical

News today have shocked the PPFMC world. Royal Mafia, arguably the greatest team in PPFMC history, was shut down and decimated by Kebab Land FC. Kebab Land FC have been having a terrible season and were the team least expected to take down Royal Mafia. Men like SpaceCat, Leatherface, iZeeshan, Freelance_Cricketer tried their best to stop Ibad's army, but alas they fell. It took one little manager with a big heart to finally turn the tide.

Teesra: "The boys played well out there. Ibad is a great manager but I saw fear in his eyes - the same fear that John Cena had when CM Punk returned. Messi was also scared of Badstubber and Neymar kept pounding the Mafia's defense. Yes we've had a terrible season, but even in the cellars, we plan to give it our 100% because that's who we are!"

On Berbatov being benched: "Berbatov was being lazy and I felt he would do better coming off the bench. Fortunately for us, Neymar has blossomed in the lone striker role."

On his job security: "I hope my board takes this as a sign that my plan for this team is showing signs of coming together. I'm like Klinsman and my team is like USA. We need time to emerge as a superpower. That's all I ask for."

On the rest of the Mafia's season: "They're goona dominate. Fortunately for them, there's only 1 Kebab Land. Only 1. Ibad's a great manager and he's goona get his boys back on track. But he's lucky he doesn't have to face the WRATH OF THE KEBAB"

Last edited:
One match wonder...

Enjoy your only success. Next time we will take our revenge.

you got a great team, just need to adjust your team formation and you can defeat a champion team like Royal Mafia.

Royal Mafia lost because IBIT promised our players that he will serve the best Kebabs of his dhaba.

Here is the proof..
Messi enjoying tasty Kebabs after the match

messi_nuts.gif

Royal Mafia lost because IBIT promised our players that he will serve the best Kebabs of his dhaba.

Here is the proof..
Messi enjoying tasty Kebabs after the match

messi_nuts.gif

:))) Teee Bribing Mafias.!!!!!

Last edited:
Men like SpaceCat, Leatherface, iZeeshan, Freelance_Cricketer tried their best to stop Ibad's army, but alas they fell. It took one little manager with a big heart to finally turn the tide.
Ibad is a great manager but I saw fear in his eyes
We need time to emerge as a superpower. That's all I ask for.
Fortunately for them, there's only 1 Kebab Land. Only 1. Ibad's a great manager and he's goona get his boys back on track. But he's lucky he doesn't have to face the WRATH OF THE KEBAB

:))) :)))...........

Great Work Tee.....:))
ANd Better Luck for Your future Games, LITTLE KEBAB..:yk......

Back