Manager Vacancy - Kebab Land FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibad17

PPCL Hall of Famer
Runs
Kebab Land FC need a manager. People who are interested can apply here.
You guys need to mention the reasons on why should the board consider you for getting this job.

Person with the best reasons will be given this post.

Deadline for applying: 1 pm GMT, 16th February 2013.

I'll apply.

Reasons why:

I've been groomed by freelance to take this job. I'm interested in reviving this team and taking it to the top. I've got nice dance moves and I can guarantee Ibad will advance to the 2nd round of Nach Billiye. I'm not the best soccer buff but I've been learning and I hope I can put some of the stuff I learned to good use.

I've been playing on FM for years and was really looking forward to joining the league this season.I am very good and can beat any other applying manager in a game of FM13 if that becomes the cricteria to select a manager.I am a huge fan of players like Moutinho Neymar Alonso and Badstuber.I will take KFC from the bottom to the top half of the leagueOthers will put their brains but I can and will put my heart and soul into this game in addition of my brains.And finally because like all people at KFC........I LOVE KEBABS

Nothing happens here without the approval of Lord Morgoth. :batman:

two applications until now.

Teesra and one new member (123).

Looks like 123 is following PPFMC and have enough knowledge of this league as well as he knows stuff about FM.

One thing i want to tell you is you need to be active.
Need to post more in PPFMC.

Also if you miss this opportunity you can then be an assistant of any team.

Assistant managers will be given priority over non-managers.

Is Teesra ready for the big time?

Shouldn't expose this young talent so early.

He should come to Astropussy to be my loyal serv...assistant manager.

It is his destiny.

On a side note, I'm completely cool with giving a youngster a chance to manage Kebab Land!

The monsters have been a fun place to work at, and they give great benefits. If I am not chosen, I won't mind it all :yk

On a side note, I'm completely cool with giving a youngster a chance to manage Kebab Land!

The monsters have been a fun place to work at, and they give great benefits. If I am not chosen, I won't mind it all :yk

You are sworn to duty on the monsters watch.

But do not despair Teesra son of Doosra you could inherit the vast Monsters talent one day.

Bulls Bullying Each Other

heart%20will%20always%20be%20with%20you.gif_thumb.jpg

That team is stacked full of young talent bro. But the management is terrible.

Its like a baboon driving a formula one car.

Ngga plz :moyo We are doing the best we can. Just not clicking. Rremember Astropussy of season 1. :haha

Ngga plz :moyo We are doing the best we can. Just not clicking. Rremember Astropussy of season 1. :haha

That was a learning phase and we still finished higher in the league than Monsters. I was like IBIT then, didnt know anything about the sport.

Monsters ain't bout dis life.

That was a learning phase and we still finished higher in the league than Monsters. I was like IBIT then, didnt know anything about the sport.

Monsters ain't bout dis life.

We outperformed you in season 1. Copa glory significantly turned it in our favour. Same will happen in this season as well, on an unbeaten run now that the defense is impregnable once again. :D

F_C harping about his first season heroics again.Some things never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back