Made it to the top12 of kookaburra create 2012

Gunnandmoore_fan

Debutant
Runs
Hey guys i made it to the top 12 pf kookaburra create and wanted to share this with you ; its a bat designing competition.
And inshallah ill win :)
Lets see of you can guess my design
Ps. It raises hell

I doubt it my scanner broke , check the site
Imfo and news>kookaburra create > hell raiser
My design aint so refined but is original :)
Lots are very much copied from current or earlier ranges and to top that mine was hand drawn , not of a designing program, hope that gets me some weightage :)

I doubt it my scanner broke , check the site
Imfo and news>kookaburra create > hell raiser
My design aint so refined but is original :)
Lots are very much copied from current or earlier ranges and to top that mine was hand drawn , not of a designing program, hope that gets me some weightage :)

Can u post the link....I didnt get anywhere from Imfo and news>kookaburra create > hell raiser

Geez some of those designs are horrible!! id hate to see the bad ones!!

Are kookaburra actually using any of the model names etc?

Good effort, but I think Toxic or Gold Series will win.
To be fair your entry is a little juvenile, if you stickers weren't so big you might have a chance.

I don't really like any tbh, but they would probably look different when actually on a bat. Maybe the toxic is okay.

The Striker and Gold edition look just like the blade from a couple of years ago, so no creativity there, lol.

I can't believe one person got two entries into the top 12, and they're both wank.

I am quite confident that this one will win;

Create20112Toxic.jpg

It is exactly along the lines of Kookaburra current stickering etc

I am sure a insane guy approved this hehe;

Create20112Conquer.jpg

Create20112HellRaiser.jpg

Tom's looks the best and much less insane than some of the others; Josh and Jayden's look good too. Good luck everybody.

More surPrised than you guys are , i am
My hell raiser was very OK
i made a better one ( explode) but it got lost before i could post it , im just thankful that i got to be in the top 12 its a amazing thing , now i just hope it gets somewhere :p
And hellyeah the toxic is sexy man i knew it would win , honestly the ransacker seemel like a competitor , but its just a bunch of triangles.
Inshallah youll get the recoil players and the rp pads o2theva ,
Plz review when recieved :p

I think TAZ is the best and OP's hell raiser i doubt will win because the stickers are too big

More surPrised than you guys are , i am
My hell raiser was very OK
i made a better one ( explode) but it got lost before i could post it , im just thankful that i got to be in the top 12 its a amazing thing , now i just hope it gets somewhere :p
And hellyeah the toxic is sexy man i knew it would win , honestly the ransacker seemel like a competitor , but its just a bunch of triangles.
Inshallah youll get the recoil players and the rp pads o2theva ,
Plz review when recieved :p

Good job overall man; I am sure you have far surpassed the talent the majority of us would have displayed anyway. It is quite big to get into the top 12 of such a bug competition. Congrats and keep up the good work man.

Exactly - I'm sure if we start making one we will be no where near top 50 let alone top 12!!

So making top 12 cut is quite big achievement too mate!

Good work fella! :14:

Nah I liked Toxic the most :(

Does it mean next years Kookaburra stickers will be like The Striker?

I feel gutted I didn't enter now!! I did the design and everything!! And with all due respect they were a better effort that most of those!!

I'll see if I still have them... I'll probably get shot down now... Haha...

I guess it probably came out wrong. I'm into art and made a fair bit of effort so annoyed with myself for not entering...

Back