MB Malik Bubber Sher Batting Pads and Gloves

Cover Drive

Senior ODI Player
Runs
Alright so I had also bought pads from MB factory. To be honest I was quite impressed with the quality of pads. They are very well constructed and MB soft making skill looked very good. The outer leather seems to be of very good quality whereas the top hat from inside has leather as well. When wore they are very comfortable and feels very good. Designwise they are quite similar to SP pads. It's just there semi cricle faced downwards whereas this faces upward.

Feel free to ask any question you have.

Enjoy the pictures;

DSC04474.jpg

DSC04476.jpg

DSC04477.jpg

DSC04479.jpg

DSC04480.jpg

As I like having sets I also bought gloves. The gloves are simply awesome! Even though palm is of fake pittard it feels very nice and is very soft. Protection wise they are obviously test quality. Now I am really rating MB and their products very high. Comparing these glove to other Pakistani brands or Indian or even Asian they seem to be a bit better or a good as them. I would hesitate by saying that these gloves might be best Pakistani brand gloves. I have wore all Leading Pakistani brands top level gloves (AM, AS, CA, Ihsan, Boom Boom and now MB) and I fond them to be best ones after CA and Ihsan. Rest are good but these three are on top.

Again feel free to ask any question you have got

Enjoy the pictures!

DSC04483.jpg

DSC04481.jpg

DSC04482.jpg

DSC04484.jpg

JazakAllah Khair!

I cant recall it but I believe pads were Rs. 2500 and gloves were Rs. 1800

Looks fantastic.

I have always bought CA gloves and I rate them as the best going around from Pakistan.

This looks quite good, though. Loving the design.

Looks fantastic.

I have always bought CA gloves and I rate them as the best going around from Pakistan.

This looks quite good, though. Loving the design.

Thanks.

I have tried/owned all Pakistani top brand gloves and I must say CA is on top three. Apart from CA, Ihsan gloves are great and now MB gloves are good too. The prvious MB gloves weren't great, however, they seem to have improved a lot now.

Mostly Pakistani Cricket equipment manufacturers CA, Ihsan, MB AS etc. located in Sialkot so they can check easily quality ,style , material of another and skilled labor also move one factory to another factory.so not big difference in quality.

How did you get the pads? I want those pads for 2500 rupees :))

Mostly Pakistani Cricket equipment manufacturers CA, Ihsan, MB AS etc. located in Sialkot so they can check easily quality ,style , material of another and skilled labor also move one factory to another factory.so not big difference in quality.

I haven't used Ihsan and AS pads but I have seen the quality of Boom Boom, CA and MB now and I can tell MB's quality is good. I am not saying this because I have these Bubber Sher pads but the quality of Bubber Sher pads look better than CA 12000 Plus and Boom Boom 5 Star.

How did you get the pads? I want those pads for 2500 rupees :))

I got them shipped from Sailkot. I am not precisely sure how much I paid but it was around that figure.

Back