Member Interview : shaz619

[MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] - this is who you were thinking of inducting into the Spirit Squad in my place? Someone who - at the drop of a dime - goes banging and clanging to make his own Anti-Spirit Squad :sanga

:)) Very true, [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] was handling his application :yk

A great read. Very candid interview left no bears unturned. Hope all is well now all the best champ.

Likewise; Nice one chow. Forgive the bear for leaving you out the list of Jericho :afridi

Likewise; Nice one chow. Forgive the bear for leaving you out the list of Jericho :afridi

Gotta admit my feeling were hurt but hey I'll get over it. Nothing a tub of Connoisseurs can't fix.

What a legend, just a bit disappointed it didn't make mention of the following:

Cinema
Next door neighbour
Albania
The mum
The puppies
[MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION]

Cinema
Next door neighbour
Albania
The mum
The puppies

[MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] would have loved this story.

Cinema
Next door neighbour
Albania
The mum
The puppies

[MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] would have loved this story.

Forgot the whipped cream and chocolate syrup :broad

:))) That's not PG! That's not PG! love you guys and am saving that kahani for a hollywood script starring me, Chow, Suwah Shaythaan and our corrupt lawyer [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION] :akhtar

:))

Ah in that case my spot was never in doubt - In [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] We Trust

It was [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] who entertained the idea of Rayman replacing you although maybe he did it because he wanted a bit of attention from The Tallu, squad members have been getting cranky once you turned into a part-timer :afridi

It was [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] who entertained the idea of Rayman replacing you although maybe he did it because he wanted a bit of attention from The Tallu, squad members have been getting cranky once you turned into a part-timer :afridi

It was me Tallu, it was me all along. :))) We're the ones who are here day in, day out representing the squad damnit, and this part timer [MENTION=3474]TalhaSyed[/MENTION] comes in whenever he likes with his tribute videos and gets all the credit!

It was me Tallu, it was me all along. :))) We're the ones who are here day in, day out representing the squad damnit, and this part timer [MENTION=3474]TalhaSyed[/MENTION] comes in whenever he likes with his tribute videos and gets all the credit!

This is actually very true, like how this thread has turned into a platform for all us jobbers getting a main-event push for once LOL Red Devil milk the cheap pop thoroughly you got maybe another day or two :))) then Talha's latest update will bury us once again and reap the rewards of our fruits

This is actually very true, like how this thread has turned into a platform for all us jobbers getting a main-event push for once LOL Red Devil milk the cheap pop thoroughly you got maybe another day or two :))) then Talha's latest update will bury us once again and reap the rewards of our fruits

:)) :))

I was here busting my backside, making montages, raising spirits and backing the boys when you two were still in your nappies!

Don't be jelly just because despite being a part-timer I get to headline Mania and show up for the big pay day :yk2

This may come as a shock to some people here - I am not here every single day.

I was - I was here every single day, for years and years. It was my job & I loved it. You see The Tallu, was born and created here on PakPassion. I also know - this is my truth - if it wasn't for PakPassion and it wasn't for the Spirit Squad, The Tallu would never exist.

When I came back, I said "I'm back and I'm never going away". Now did that mean I will be here every day for every [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION] tantrum, every [MENTION=133812]Steynremover[/MENTION] outburst, every [MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION]-AJ love story - no, thats not what it meant & that is not what was every expected.

But if some people on this forum - and you know who I'm talking to - want to take that literally, then you go right ahead and you take it literally, because unlike you I respect the fans intelligence because they know I was born in this business! They know my heart and my soul is in this business. And they also know that I am posting on this thread, right now, infront of the world, on PakPassion, for no other reason other than I love the Spirit Squad and I will always be a part of the Spirit Squad and the Spirit Squad will always be a part of me!

An excellent interview - one last chance to read before we move to member ints section

Best interview i have come across in PP. I got a lot of respect for OP after reading this

Best interview I've read

Thought provoking, spine-tingling, and an earnest feel to it. A great balance of humour and emotion.

Thanks for the inspiring read [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION]

Waooooooooooooooooo Amaizing interiew.
Your inter view is full of Emotions.
Always be Happy......
Keep Smiling.......

Best interview I've read

Thought provoking, spine-tingling, and an earnest feel to it. A great balance of humour and emotion.

Thanks for the inspiring read [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION]

:salute to u legend....

Best interview i have come across in PP. I got a lot of respect for OP after reading this

Waooooooooooooooooo Amaizing interiew.
Your inter view is full of Emotions.
Always be Happy......
Keep Smiling.......

Thank you guys really appreciate it

Back