My CA Plus 12000 TRD

muneeb84

Debutant
Runs
few pictures of my CA Plus 12000 TRD :)

Hope it helps me towards 1000 runs this season :)

Last edited:
Can you put a pic of top of handle, Toe and Shoulders of the bat

Brilliant!!

All of the TRD's I have seen so far have been top notch, they look better and better to be honest!

lol, the guys just asking how much u got it for and hes not asking where u got it frm

Not allowed to advertise on here!

This is a forum about cricketing equipment, I have seen people share price of their equipment before, So i am sure you are allowed to do that

i think the bat pictured in the thread has the facing perfectly put on. you cannot expect more than that. so i don't know what you mean by your question.

Yer can do bat hasn't actually arrived yet but once it does i put some pics up if i can work out how 2...

I just got a TRD...did you bother oiling yours or doing some extra knocking in???

Nice mate! I have never oiled any of my bats at all. I just put the face guard on and make sure I knock it in properly, then use it in nets before using it properly :)

if it feels dry, oil it and let it dry. then knock it. sand it and put the scuff sheet.

Nice mate! I have never oiled any of my bats at all. I just put the face guard on and make sure I knock it in properly, then use it in nets before using it properly :)

Yer will defiantly be spending a while knocking it in...Can't wait till it arrives to see how it compares with my Kookaburra Kahuna Players bat which is a great bat. Will be my first subcontinent bat :)

not quite mate, the kook most probably was made by SG in India.

Just received my TRD really nice looking bat 12 grains will put pics up soon and do a review...However bounced a ball on it and it left some quite large seam marks which suggest to me it hasn't been oiled or knocked in...even though it says it ready play on the CA website...so i will ask again should i oil it and how many coats???

Don't go after those ''REady to Play' comments you always have to knock a bat regardless what the label say.

Is it too dry? Perhaps post pictures [separate thread] and we can tell/

Back