millichamp and hall original A
gm icon 707 plus
kookaburra recoil 450
kookaburra kahuna T20
Gray nicolls legend
gm halo 808
puma calibre 4000

idyvko.jpg

some awesome bats bro . I am jealous any ways good luck with the bats and hopefully they bring you lots of runs .

Absolutely awesome collection!:14:

Each one looks unique in it's own right.....:D

The grains on the Legend alone trumps over all the others...

Feeling jealous, very much tempting...:O:(
Nice stuffs..
The Puma & Kookaburra looks awesome..:hamster:
Hope they live longer.

are u gonna sell thz bats????????????coz i will buy if u sell.....................:p
but m too mch jealous of uu..........................

my favourite one is the halo .
mine is legend from these
Absolutely awesome collection!:14:

Each one looks unique in it's own right.....:D

The grains on the Legend alone trumps over all the others...
well said
Feeling jealous, very much tempting...:O:(
Nice stuffs..
The Puma & Kookaburra looks awesome..:hamster:
Hope they live longer.
many thanks and yes puma looks gorgeous, but i must say i haven't seen a better bat than the millichamp and hall......the looks the pick up and the balance is better thank any thing! will test the ping and will let you guys know in a separate thread may be

are u gonna sell thz bats????????????coz i will buy if u sell.....................:p
but m too mch jealous of uu..........................
lolz....no, em not gonna sell...didn't buy these to sell away!

Nice one MS.... Legend looks awesome...
many thanks and yes legend is a beauty, but the millichamp and hall? i won't take 2 legends against 1 m&h, even if i consider its look! beautiful natural face it has!

Thats one very special looking collection,but why so many ? Is it a hobby ?

the recoil 450 looks like a misgrade ! Just check how straight its grains are.

Thats quite an impressive collection Sarmad. I was trying to decide between a GN Legend and a Newberry (thruxton or GT not sure) but maybe I'll add M&H to that list. Would you be kind enough to compare the ping of legend and m&h? And maybe post profile pics? I will be eternally thankful.

Thats quite an impressive collection Sarmad. I was trying to decide between a GN Legend and a Newberry (thruxton or GT not sure) but maybe I'll add M&H to that list. Would you be kind enough to compare the ping of legend and m&h? And maybe post profile pics? I will be eternally thankful.

personally i liked the profile of legend, but the ping on m&h bats is just amazing.... probably the best i've ever had..... ping? go with m&h...... profile? go with legend....

Back