My New Bat Newbery Krakatoa Player

khalil1986

ODI Debutant
Runs
So got this slightly used bat and looks good so far, excellent pickup and balance and nice middle when I used mallet.

Have not been able to use in a match yet so what do you think.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342820123.930953.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342820149.154784.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342820169.609728.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342820186.572669.jpg

What newbery models do you have and what would you say is the best thing about them ie pick up, balance, ping etc.

I think I got a fairly good deal on this I paid £70 for it and it has not been used many times supposedly only a few games.

What newbery models do you have and what would you say is the best thing about them ie pick up, balance, ping etc.

I think I got a fairly good deal on this I paid £70 for it and it has not been used many times supposedly only a few games.

No i don't have a newberry.....never had any as well.......but i like their profiles for what i've seen in images and videos......
btw i like the thruxton's profile the most.

Ok yeah the thruxton is nice but couldn't find a deal on it however this bat is ideal with lower middle as due to the weather all pitches in England are slow and low so better to have a lower middle.

Ok yeah the thruxton is nice but couldn't find a deal on it however this bat is ideal with lower middle as due to the weather all pitches in England are slow and low so better to have a lower middle.

hmmmm, but i play here in pak, pitches are slow here as well, but still i like high middles coz they feel lighter than the lower ones...... but absolutely personal preference........

You have a very good point but balance is pretty good still and it weighs around 2'9 so it's not heavy anyway will let you know how it goes when I get a chance to play with it.

Yeah sure i will wait.... best of luck with it!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Nice bat. I used a Newbery Thruxton this year for the first time a little while ago - all I can say the bats go like guns off the middle.
Well def get one next year

Back