MY NEW SLAZENGER V500 (not geniun original)

amanhd9

Debutant
Runs
Here are some of the pics my new slazenger v500 doesnt look genuin original still a very good bat with great ping. is this good for a 12 year old??[

img0203c.jpg

img0205bn.jpg

img0208vh.jpg

img0208vh.jpg

img0217aj.jpg

img0220aid.jpg

img0225ok.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to PakPassion amanhd9, hope you enjoy your stay here.

Wow, bat looks very nice, I'm impressed actually.

What weight is it? And where did you buy it if you don't mind me asking..

I brought it from a local shop in india , no info about the wieght but still it is very lightwieght and comfertable to a 12 year old ..............................

Well in the photo the profile doesnt look much immpressive but when it is in your hands you come to know about its power

Don't worry about grains just play with the bat and enjoy it!

Profile looks lovely.

How is the pickup/feel?

Had a couple of net sessions with the bat , The ball just seems to fly of the face . it has a high middle so good for high bounce pitch . the ball just flies when a backfoot drive is played ...........................

AND YOU KNOW ITS DELIGHTING TO SEE A BALL FLY OF THE FACE OF
YOUR BAT. SPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A 12 YEAR OLD.................

A question for CD bhai

Hey CD bhai some of my friends are doubting if this bat is a english willow , what do you think?

The shop owner told me its its english willow , it looks english willow and the ping is good as well ?

Need your advice!!!!!!!!

Yeah its like the best bat I have ever seen whos owner is 12 year old , its really nice bat especially if you are a 12 year old , the bat has nice stickers and 12 year old like that, this bat is made for 12 year old , are you 12 yeas old by any chance amanhd9?

Yeah its like the best bat I have ever seen whos owner is 12 year old , its really nice bat especially if you are a 12 year old , the bat has nice stickers and 12 year old like that, this bat is made for 12 year old , are you 12 yeas old by any chance amanhd9?

I think the word 12 year old :facepalm: has not been used enough..:p

Anyways I think it's a good bat especially when you are a beginner.

Last edited:
Hey CD bhai some of my friends are doubting if this bat is a english willow , what do you think?

The shop owner told me its its english willow , it looks english willow and the ping is good as well ?

Need your advice!!!!!!!!

I think it is ENglish Willow

Now look at that profile..................lovely

Look at this pic guys..............................

Attachments

• IMG_0209.jpg
    IMG_0209.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 132
yeah its like the best bat i have ever seen whos owner is 12 year old , its really nice bat especially if you are a 12 year old , the bat has nice stickers and 12 year old like that, this bat is made for 12 year old , are you 12 yeas old by any chance amanhd9?

i am turning 13 after 3 months.............................!!!!!!!!!!!!

May I plz have it? Itsssssssssss awesome buddy. Love it. My favourite.
How much did it cost?

Back