Name one young player you are eagerly waiting for to make a debut

Madplayer

Senior Test Player
Runs
Post of the Week
There are a lots of youngsters coming up the ranks but who is that one guy you are most eagerly awaiting to make a debut in international cricket?

Personally i want to see how haris sohail fares in international cricket.

Babar Azam.

I want to see if he ends up playing to his potential.

Vijay Zol

Baba Aparjith

and Che Pujara in One day team. He must replace either Rohit or Karthik.

OP said one, so sorry. Che Pujara in ODI team!

Vijay and Baba can come after 2015 WC.

Che is must in our one day side. We need stability and with new rules in, this dude can score heaps of runs.

Haris sohail easily. It's criminal he hasn't yet, we were too busy giving games to legends like Malik and yk

I want Pakistan to produce a genius batsman someone who makes it big on his talent despite the system I am certain our current batting woes will start reversing once we have such a batsman in our side and no Umer Akmal is not that genius batsman.

I want Pakistan to produce a genius batsman someone who makes it big on his talent despite the system I am certain our current batting woes will start reversing once we have such a batsman in our side and no Umer Akmal is not that genius batsman.
I will lose hope of finding any batting talent in Pakistan if haris sohail doesnt perform well in the intl. arena.

Name one young player you are eagerly waiting to make a debut

Harris Sohail.. Thats about it to be honest

Re: Name one young player you are eagerly waiting to make a debut

Babar Azam looks so good on the eyes while batting. Class player

Bisla is average batsman for Indian international team :farhat
Yes but he is not a bad option for a wk. Sanju is too young so after dhoni i would assume its probably between rayudu and bisla. That is ofcourse if DK doesnt take up the gloves.

Babar Azam looks so good on the eyes while batting. Class player

Think he is one good domestic season away. Very versitile player. Can bat anywhere plus a decent bowler.

IMO he can be a better version of Hafeez

Unfotunately poeple will say he is in becuase of "akmal mafia " :facepalm:

Babar Azam.

Think he is one good domestic season away. Very versitile player. Can bat anywhere plus a decent bowler.

IMO he can be a better version of Hafeez

Unfotunately poeple will say he is in becuase of "akmal mafia " :facepalm:

Yeah he's 18 and Umar made his debut at 19. People complaining about his FC stats need to be patient and give him a year. Not only do I see him a future player but a captain too.

Harris Sohail and Baber Azam

Sent from my LG-F120K using Tapatalk 2

Harmeet Singh in tests.

The guy is a SLA and is pure class. He did well in the last U19 WC.

vijay zol and unmukt chand. But i am apprehensive, i hope they do well. Last time i was excited about a debut was munaf patel's :( we all know what happened...

Interesting no pakistan poster said azeem ghumman this far.. I remember Saj saying good things about him. 22 years of age, but a first class average of only 34.6 though

Harmeet Singh in tests.

The guy is a SLA and is pure class. He did well in the last U19 WC.
Wasim was all praises for his flight. He might lose it if he plays in IPL.

Yeah he's 18 and Umar made his debut at 19. People complaining about his FC stats need to be patient and give him a year. Not only do I see him a future player but a captain too.

Captaincy yes he has potential but we have too remember sarfraz ahmed was an under 19 WC winning captain, and quite an impressive one at that. Was aggressive and very vocal and active. Now he looks like a scared puppy surronded by tigers

Captaincy yes he has potential but we have too remember sarfraz ahmed was an under 19 WC winning captain, and quite an impressive one at that. Was aggressive and very vocal and active. Now he looks like a scared puppy surronded by tigers

You are right but I see something in Babar and that is just my personal opinion. Maybe and likely I am wrong but in him I see a very non Pakistani player.

He is already better than Hafeez and Farhat in testing conditions and seems mentally strong. He looks to have more potential than Umar Akmal.

Pawan Suyal
Mandeep Singh
Baba Aparajith

I hope so, maybe a positive of him having to wait so long becuse of TTFs will be that he is more hungrier for success

He will ahve to be alot more hungry bcz remember you fail once on debut you can be ousted for another year.

Sami aslam babar azam

I wonder if it would be a good move to give Babar azam a chance so early. But then again we dont want him to go through what umar amin went through in his debut tour.

Haris Sohail (Any freaking format)
Babar Azam (ODI)
Umer Waheed

Mohd Aftab or Zia ul Haq as Fast bowlers.

Looks like most Pakistani fans here are awaiting haris sohail's arrival. Hope he doesn't disappoint.

Yes but he is not a bad option for a wk. Sanju is too young so after dhoni i would assume its probably between rayudu and bisla. That is ofcourse if DK doesnt take up the gloves.

Dhoni is there till world cup 2015

^ But He will retire someday. And he once said he'll think about playing till WC15.

No one from NZ?
We don't get domestic coverage, so I wouldn't know.. Also a lot of cricket fans around the world will also really be looking forward to Amir's return.

Last edited:
Haris Sohail for sure, apart from him I'm very keen to see Mohammed Aamer get a second chance and see how he performs, ofcourse it won't be his debut but will be much like a second debut actually.

I am also very Hungry right now, doesn't mean i should be selected for the Pakistani Cricket Team.
Although i might just do better than Malik,Kamran,Hafeez and Farhat.

Unmukt Chand
Baba Aparajit
Vijay Zol
Sanju Samson

Mark my words, these guys along with Kohli, Jadeja and Rohit will form the future Indian Mighty Batting Lineup.

Not sure about bowling though. Luckily, Bhuvi, Umesh, Ashwin and Ishant are still young.

Kohli will be the captain and India will rule world cricket :viv

Haris Sohail
Babar Azam
Asad Ali( I know he has debuted against Ireland but i want to see him against a top test nation in an official match).

Pakistan don't have any. Because all the other teams are ahead with their youths and are succeeding, Pakistan 'if' they finally decide to do that will just get crushed by them mainly because not only they are inexperienced but not good enough.

Riley Rossow - Seen him play in the under 19s and domestic T20s and looks like a complete batman. Could take the opening spot from Graeme Smith if Saffers decide to opt for younger players keeping in mind the WC 2015

Pakistan don't have any. Because all the other teams are ahead with their youths and are succeeding, Pakistan 'if' they finally decide to do that will just get crushed by them mainly because not only they are inexperienced but not good enough.

Load of bull mate for the last 10 years we have had a very successful u19 team the problem is they don't get a chance we have the talent

Zulfiqar Babar is not young anymore already 34 but i want to see him playing international cricket...I don't want him to retire as a first class player...

Zulfiqar Babar is not young anymore already 34 but i want to see him playing international cricket...I don't want him to retire as a first class player...

is he really better than rehman like many say?

is he really better than rehman like many say?

Yea he is international material and got variety i have seen him playing domestic many times and most of batsmen always seems to struggle against him including our so called Test Batsmen...His 300+ wickets in 63 FC matches are good enough to get him selected in the team he average 20 with the ball in FC...Just like Rehman Zulfiqar can bat a little too both average 16-17 with the bat in FC...This guy really deserves a debut in International cricket...

Back