Name one young player you are eagerly waiting for to make a debut

Yeah I did lol. I thought I heard his name before.
Does he wicket keep as well?

Lol no- that's a typo on my part. I got distracted by the news.

Umair Yousuf is the opener.

I am also agreeing with your suggestion that Umair Masood is an excellent talent. For me, he is the future of Pakistan's wicket-keeping (assuming PCB have any sense).

Lol no- that's a typo on my part. I got distracted by the news.

Umair Yousuf is the opener.

I am also agreeing with your suggestion that Umair Masood is an excellent talent. For me, he is the future of Pakistan's wicket-keeping (assuming PCB have any sense).

They both got umair hence confusing. If they did know about him then they would have picked him for the camp. Much better then rohail Nazir. I hope he gets picked for PSL this year and is given a chance still disappointed that Peshawar didn't give him a go and then they didn't keep him for next year.

They both got umair hence confusing. If they did know about him then they would have picked him for the camp. Much better then rohail Nazir. I hope he gets picked for PSL this year and is given a chance still disappointed that Peshawar didn't give him a go and then they didn't keep him for next year.

Yes exactly.

Was really disappointed by Peshawar's treatment of Umair Masood. Their squad selection was terrible this PSL. They are too busy picking "legends" like Kamran Akmal...

They were lucky to get to the final if you ask me.

England
J.Clarke
O.Pope
Ed Pollock
Ben Foakes Wk
Olly Stone fast bowler

Pakistan
Saud Shakeel
Mohammed Musa
Mohammed Hasnain

This Shaw kid is promising, but doubtful he'll get a look-in this soon. Though I can't help but wonder if Pujara and one of the openers are in last chance saloon in England.

Still eagerly waiting for Zeeshan Malik to debut but off late I have started to feel more so far Saif Badar.

Muhammad Musa
Zeeshan Malik
Yasir Jan ( I knew he isn't an amazing bowler but still would left to see a fast bowler who can bowl left and right arm)
Mahinder pal Singh ( I don't think he would ever get a chance but would love to see a Sikh Pakistani getting a chance to represent the green shirts)

As a Kiwi I am excited about Rachin Ravindra - he's a very talented opener and spinner who has been picked for the NZ A team as an 18 year-old

Inzimam’s son

Hopefully another good batsman with good batting genes to play for this side

Mohammad Siraj in Tests
Prithvi Shaw in all formats
Shubman Gill in all formats
Kamlesh Nagarkoti

batsmen:

Dan Lawrence
Joe clarke
Nick gubbins
Delrey rawlins

All rounders:

Ed barnard
Paul caughlin

Leggie :

Mathew Parkinson
josh Poysden

Off spinner :
amar virdi

Fast bowlers :

Ollie stone ( selected for srilanka tour)
Zak chapple
George garton
Shakib mehmood

Shubhman Gill debuting and KL Rahul returning back to test cricket in the middle order.

I hear that Shafique is good, so looking forward to see him in Pakistan colours.

Joe Clarke
Sam Hain
Haider Ali
Pulvoviski
Huraira( really feel he has the talent)

India:
1.Shubman Gill in tests
2.Sarfaraz khan in all formats.
3.Navdeep Saini in tests
4.Yashashvi jaiswal in all formats.
5.Prasidh Krishna in odis.

ROW:
1.Will Pucovski
2.Mohd hasnain in tests
3.Rachin ravindra
4.Janneman Malan

Babar, Zafar, Harris(proper Debut), Sadaf and Rizwan( Sarfraz is not good enough).

Babar has been Babar.

They introduced Haris late, he should have been playing test after his breakout domestic season where he scored tons for fun. His fitness and lack of work ethic have kept him from pushing to the next level.

It's a travesty that Zafar hasn't gotten his debut, it's been six years. He could have learned and improved so much more. Its so sad to see people like Rehman, Zulifiqar and Bhatti get the nod ahead of him time and time again.

It's not too late yet. The guy is still an excellent spinner, good for lower order runs and very good in the feild. We need to get him in now.

I still maintain Rizwan is better than Sarfraz, much better behind the stumps too.

Sadaf,well the pace was a big issue but still despite that, with everyone else we have given the cap to,he deserved his chance.

For now;

Zafar. Six years, six long years. Hopefully it's the next test series.

Abdullah Shafique. Could be the real deal. Can play all around the wicket and seems to put the time in to improve. I think no.3 is the position he should target in tests. We desperately need a good batsman at that position.

Haider. T20I will happen soon enough. I am waiting for the ODI and test ones to see how good he is at the international level. Again great potential but he needs to work on some obvious flaws, his batting against the short ball for instance.

Zafar
Hurraira
Abdullah
Saud
Qasim

Hurraira seen in the u19s what a player
Qasim akram very good all rounder
Muhammed harris dynamic wicket keeper Bateman
Zeeshan malik has all the shots
Abdullah shafique has all the tools to be world class in all three formats

for pakistan;
sameen gul
haider ali in tests

india;
saini, porel, prasidh krishna in tests.
porel and krishna for odi as well.
gill in tests
jaiswal in tests and odi
paddikal in t20s and odi.

for pakistan;
sameen gul
haider ali in tests

india;
saini, porel, prasidh krishna in tests.
porel and krishna for odi as well.
gill in tests
jaiswal in tests and odi
paddikal in t20s and odi.

You obvs havent watched much doesmtic or u19s cricket when Pakistan is involved

Pak...
Zeeshan Malik
Mohsin the spinner
Akif Javed
Saud Shakeel
UMER khan
Qasim Akram
Haider Ali in ODIs

Ind
Porel
Paddikal
Bishoi

same here, pathetic how Saud hasn't been given a chance yet. Daft thinking by the management.

Mohammad Ashgar was in the radar for a while but never got a debut wanted to see what he was capable off

Would like to see Bismiallah khan get a chance

And Zeeshan Malik which I mentioned in this thread a while ago

Atul Sharma ----- The man.....The mystery

Did he actually play any match in IPL?.

A freak injury ensured the freakiest and the fastest bowler ever could never play international cricket.

Zafar Gohar man. I am waiting for when this boy gets his chance in Tests or returning to the ODI.

Would like to see a slim Azam Khan , what an explosive player & would love to see Raza Hassan comeback

Stephen Doheny and David Delany (ODI's)

Hope they turn out as well as my only other prediction ;-)

Andrew Balbirnie. Performing very well for Middlesex's second elevens and has been good in A tours. Should have a bright future in the game

Will puscovki and Shubman gill in tests and abdullah shafique in odis.

Back