Name one young player you are eagerly waiting for to make a debut

Being treated like a Masoom laid back Bacha.

He is too good and InshaAllah politics won't stop him from playing for Pakistan soon.

Karachi legends do not allow him to break into final eleven in televised matches because than there careers will be at stake. So he is doing " paani pilao " job ie 12th man role.

Just hope he gets offer from any departmental team and bats at number 4 for them. That would help his List A development aswell.

Seniority Culture and preferring inferior skilled senior hampers development of Younsters in Pakistan. By this time Danish Axiz should have played 20 FC matches but He has played 1 or no Fc match yet because seniors occupy main seats.

Saw him during his U-19 matches, extremely classy player. This is exactly what I feared, but I hope you're right and his talent shines through and we see him wear the green cap.

Another talent i'm excited for is Hussain Talat, hope he makes it through, played a couple of nice innings during the PSL.

I don't think we'll ever get rid of this senior culture,it's an extremely toxic environment that is prevalent from the lowest to the highest form of our cricket.

Saw him during his U-19 matches, extremely classy player. This is exactly what I feared, but I hope you're right and his talent shines through and we see him wear the green cap.

Another talent i'm excited for is Hussain Talat, hope he makes it through, played a couple of nice innings during the PSL.

I don't think we'll ever get rid of this senior culture,it's an extremely toxic environment that is prevalent from the lowest to the highest form of our cricket.

Yeah. Good think Saud has already played for Pakistan A with good success in four day format.

Hussain is good but his bowling mechanics need fine tunning. But yeah, one for the future.

no love for saad ali who has been performing for years, his case is like haris sohail, not getting selected.

Heard Thampy is quite pacy? Is it true?

Was very impressive in the IPL. Earned praise from a lot of foreign players and commentators .

He's just 20 -21. Good height, early 140's pace, hits yorkers very consistently. Serious future potential . He's from my hometown in Kerala. Could be our next big face since Sreeshanth . Ofcourse he hopefully doesn't go down that road.

Was very impressive in the IPL. Earned praise from a lot of foreign players and commentators .

He's just 20 -21. Good height, early 140's pace, hits yorkers very consistently. Serious future potential . He's from my hometown in Kerala. Could be our next big face since Sreeshanth . Ofcourse he hopefully doesn't go down that road.

The sad bit about Indian pacers is that they burst onto the scene with a lot of talent (and pace) but it slowly starts to fade away.

The player I am waiting for is Usama Mir
This guy will be a massive match winner in limited overs cricket he seriously has lots of potential

I guess Pakistan domestic system should do it like what England did, they asked the counties to start selecting younger players and now you dont see those 40 year olds playing in county.

May be PCB should set a rule for Quaid-E-Azam trophy like they did with PSL in the form of emerging player category. We have seen a lot pf new talent from this emerging player category in PSL.

Having seen so many good performances by debutants, who should be the next one to debut? :yk

Finally, Imam Ul Haq debuts.

When was the last time that we were without a HAQ for more than two months.

Usama Mir and Hasan Mohsin.

Hasan Mohsin showed valuable all-round skills in the recent U19 WC.

Usama Mir is an all-format legspinner for sure. His incredible height (6'3'') adds the awkward bounce to his deliveries.

Last edited:
Usama Mir and Hasan Mohsin.

Hasan Mohsin showed valuable all-round skills in the recent U19 WC.

Usama Mir is an all-format legspinner for sure. His incredible height (6'3'') adds the awkward bounce to his deliveries.

hassan has been decent in QEA...

I don't get to see as much of the domestic game as you guys so who should replace hafeez and malik post 2019 or possibly sooner?

Anyone good spin bowling all rounders? Or lower order strikers?

1) Saif Badar - once in a generation talent. He needs to be taken care of otherwise he might become the next sohaib maqsood. Pure natural ability.

2) saud shakeel - best uncapped left handed batsman in Pakistan in my opinion.

Some important players that should play by 2018...Shaheen...Usama Mir...Talat Hussain

1) Saif Badar - once in a generation talent. He needs to be taken care of otherwise he might become the next sohaib maqsood. Pure natural ability.

2) saud shakeel - best uncapped left handed batsman in Pakistan in my opinion.

Heard a lot about Saif but havent seen many performances by him. Can someone explain why he is so highly rated and what he has done recently please?

Sahibzada Farhan and a Pakistani bowler who consistently bowls in the 150s and can swing it to :mv where is he

Heard a lot about Saif but havent seen many performances by him. Can someone explain why he is so highly rated and what he has done recently please?

Like i said, once in a generation talent. Just need to make sure he develops a good temperament. Needs to be looked after very well. He is special.

Have a look :

https://youtu.be/npfk7CiL3vk

Came in here to write about the same player, Haris Sohail.

Babar Azam.

I want to see if he ends up playing to his potential.

Haris sohail easily. It's criminal he hasn't yet, we were too busy giving games to legends like Malik and yk

Naved Yasin and Babar Azam

I will lose hope of finding any batting talent in Pakistan if haris sohail doesnt perform well in the intl. arena.

Harris Sohail.. Thats about it to be honest

Babar Azam looks so good on the eyes while batting. Class player

Babar Azam.

Haris sohail and Babar Azam

Harris Sohail and Baber Azam

Sent from my LG-F120K using Tapatalk 2

Haris Sohail, hands down.

Babaz azam and can i add a bowler that is muhammad aftab

Haris Sohail

Haris sohail..... i really think her will come good.

Haris Sohail, ofcourse.

Sami aslam babar azam

Harris Sohail
Mo. Rizwan

Babar Azam

Haris Sohail (Any freaking format)
Babar Azam (ODI)
Umer Waheed

Mohd Aftab or Zia ul Haq as Fast bowlers.

Babar azam , Harris sohail , and off course Muhammad Aftab

Haris Sohail for sure, apart from him I'm very keen to see Mohammed Aamer get a second chance and see how he performs, ofcourse it won't be his debut but will be much like a second debut actually.

Haris Sohail
Babar Azam
Asad Ali( I know he has debuted against Ireland but i want to see him against a top test nation in an official match).

harris sohail defo

These are posts from 2013. So many posters had recognised that Haris sohail and Babar azam were special. Unfortunately the selectors of that time couldnt see it.

I would like to see a very talented youngster hussain talat making a debut for pakistan in near future .

Like i said, once in a generation talent. Just need to make sure he develops a good temperament. Needs to be looked after very well. He is special.

Have a look :

https://youtu.be/npfk7CiL3vk

Okay thanks. He looks like a serious hitter of the ball, the type of talent you cant teach someone. From the short video he does look like he needs to improve his ground stroke play but definitely has great potential.

Hope he's getting some serious time in the nets at Lahore Q.

Last edited:
SAAD ALI

Followed By : (priority wise)

1. Mir Hamza
2. Saud Shakeel
3. Tabish Khan
4. Ali Asad

I’m eagerly waiting for Faheem Ashraf to have a proper chance with the bat. These little cameos aren’t helping him as a player.

I’m eagerly waiting for Faheem Ashraf to have a proper chance with the bat. These little cameos aren’t helping him as a player.

He should be 'tested' at No. 3 in a chasing game against a good side (not srilanka west indies bangladesh zimbabwe).

He has excellent talent with the bat.

According to our selector there is no one in domestic circuit.
Only expecting comeback of new energetic Kamran Akmal, Umar Akmal , Shehzad, Asif and Salman Butt to complete Inzamam's political party in the PCB.

Hussain Talat(ODI/T20)
Saad Ali(tests)
Usman Salahuddin(Tests)

k.m asif from Kerala was bowling very sharply lots of deliveries in early to mid 140's.

Need some batting to come through:

Zeeshan Malik
Nasir Nawaz
Ahsan Ali
Saud Shakeel
Saif Badar
Umair Yousuf

Need some batting to come through:

Zeeshan Malik
Nasir Nawaz
Ahsan Ali
Saud Shakeel
Saif Badar
Umair Yousuf

Extremely impressive list this. I saw Nasir Nawaz batting some months ago. What an outrageous talent he is!

Oshane Thomas of the West Indies. Big unit with serious pace.

Look forward to seeing more of Shaw from India.

shermane Rutherford of w.indies. He has been brilliant in the Canada league.

Extremely impressive list this. I saw Nasir Nawaz batting some months ago. What an outrageous talent he is!

We have youngsters like khurram etc who get to show their talent in PSL but these guys don't get picked or are warming the bench and the ones picked are made to bat below tanvir.

Daniel Lawrence : upcoming young England & essex batsman who played as a opener for England u19 team in 2016 worldcup. Since then I am his fan.

Incredibly wristy & elegant player to watch. If he performs well in upcoming county championship matches then he may find places in test team.

Totally missed him. I got confused with umair Masood. Yes definitely umair yousuf someone to keep an eye on. I was impressed by him.

No worries. Just realised you even commented in that thread lol.

Umair Yousuf is a good shout- he is the future wicket-keeper for Pakistan.

No worries. Just realised you even commented in that thread lol.

Umair Yousuf is a good shout- he is the future wicket-keeper for Pakistan.
Yeah I did lol. I thought I heard his name before.
Does he wicket keep as well?

Back