Narendra Modi: A true global leader - The ultimate statesman and ambassador of peace

During early days of IK govt. Modi was constantly attacking on LoC, ever since PDM govt. And Asim Munir tenure Modi has gone silent and mum.

May be deep down he knows Pakistan is still a big threat whatever the circumstances

India was retaliating. It will still retaliate.

Criticizing Hindutva for its bigotry is not an insult to Hindus.

Questioning why innocent people are lynched in the name of a cow is not an attack on Hinduism.

No one here is insulting Hindus. Rather, the criticism is directed at Hindutva, just as it should be directed at any form of bigotry.

Do not allow Hindutva to exploit Hinduism to further their prejudiced narrative..
Point taken.

Criticizing Islamic extremism for its bigotry is not an insult to Muslims

Questioning why innocent people are killed in the name religion is not an attack on Islam

No one here is insulting Muslims. Rather, the criticism is directed at Islamic extremism, just as it should be directed at any form of bigotry.

Do not allow Islamic extremism to exploit Islam to further their prejudiced narrative..

During early days of IK govt. Modi was constantly attacking on LoC, ever since PDM govt. And Asim Munir tenure Modi has gone silent and mum.

May be deep down he knows Pakistan is still a big threat whatever the circumstances

You are no longer the main villians brother. From Gabbar, you have been demoted to Sambha status, Bharat doesn't care.

Point taken.

Criticizing Islamic extremism for its bigotry is not an insult to Muslims

Questioning why innocent people are killed in the name religion is not an attack on Islam

No one here is insulting Muslims. Rather, the criticism is directed at Islamic extremism, just as it should be directed at any form of bigotry.

Do not allow Islamic extremism to exploit Islam to further their prejudiced narrative..
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling upset. If you do not identify with Hindutva, I encourage you to consider a different approach in your responses.

Hindutva often labels every Muslim as an extremist. Muslims on this forum are primarily calling out Hindutva for its bigoted extremism, highlighting the distinction between your reaction and that of those who criticize Hindutva.

Many Muslims here are actively working to prevent Islamic extremism from misrepresenting Islam. In contrast, Hindus in India have elected leaders associated with Hindutva extremism.

In my previous post, I made a clear effort to distinguish between Hindus and Hindutva extremists, yet your response seems to align more with the extremist viewpoint.

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling upset. If you do not identify with Hindutva, I encourage you to consider a different approach in your responses.

Hindutva often labels every Muslim as an extremist. Muslims on this forum are primarily calling out Hindutva for its bigoted extremism, highlighting the distinction between your reaction and that of those who criticize Hindutva.

Many Muslims here are actively working to prevent Islamic extremism from misrepresenting Islam. In contrast, Hindus in India have elected leaders associated with Hindutva extremism.

In my previous post, I made a clear effort to distinguish between Hindus and Hindutva extremists, yet your response seems to align more with the extremist viewpoint.
I said point was taken and made the same case about Islamic extremism. So why are you upset? Are you an Islamic extremist or what then? Your logic doesn't apply to you then??

I said point was taken and made the same case about Islamic extremism. So why are you upset? Are you an Islamic extremist or what then? Your logic doesn't apply to you then??
lol, re-read it slowly. Perhaps you can give it another try.

No sir, I am not an extremist, I'd never vote or support anyone who would try to impose their religious beliefs on others or would reply with "what about your extremists" when criticized an extremists.

Back